First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Does anybody know when trcc refunds from pell and student loan money comes out? they wont tell us any thing at the school.

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 31, 2013
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>You ask the same stupid question every year.
F@$K you, and its every semester einstine. you just jealous cause you a non educated fool that does not get it.
juicy lucy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Should be around a month or so.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Jan 31, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>F@$K you, and its every semester einstine. you just jealous cause you a non educated fool that does not get it.
Can't spell Einstein either!! Your education isn't working! You should get a refund for ALL of it. I'm going to rewrite your sentence for you.

F@$K you. It's every semester Einstein. You're just jealous because you're an uneducated fool that doesn't get it.
You don't need an "and" at the beginning of a sentence. There is supposed to be an apostrophe between the t and s in "it's". You spelled Einstein wrong. "You" should be "you're" or "you are". Cause? It's "because" moron. Again, after because it should be "you're". It's "uneducated". You then typed "does not". Taking into account your other errors, I'm going to guess that you didn't know how to spell "doesn't".

Like I said before, you should get a refund for your ENTIRE education.

Alexandria, VA

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Trcc said before classes started it would be about the fourth week into school. But trcc never does financial aid as they say
yes

Bernie, MO

#8 Jan 31, 2013
4th friday, next week.

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't spell Einstein either!! Your education isn't working! You should get a refund for ALL of it. I'm going to rewrite your sentence for you.
F@$K you. It's every semester Einstein. You're just jealous because you're an uneducated fool that doesn't get it.
You don't need an "and" at the beginning of a sentence. There is supposed to be an apostrophe between the t and s in "it's". You spelled Einstein wrong. "You" should be "you're" or "you are". Cause? It's "because" moron. Again, after because it should be "you're". It's "uneducated". You then typed "does not". Taking into account your other errors, I'm going to guess that you didn't know how to spell "doesn't".
Like I said before, you should get a refund for your ENTIRE education.
you have nothing better to do than correct people on topix,lol thats classy and darn impressed, now correct this, F#$K you! ahaha thers you somethin to correct Di(k wad
yeah uh huh

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Jan 31, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>you have nothing better to do than correct people on topix,lol thats classy and darn impressed, now correct this, F#$K you! ahaha thers you somethin to correct Di(k wad
If it's a matter of money, perhaps TRC can help you too.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Jan 31, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>you have nothing better to do than correct people on topix,lol thats classy and darn impressed, now correct this, F#$K you! ahaha thers you somethin to correct Di(k wad
Lol. It's super classy of you to be asking about it on topix. Now you're mad because you're stupid and I pointed it out. Like I said earlier, you deserve a FULL refund for your education.
candy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Jan 31, 2013
Financial aid said end of February to middle of march
hallicon

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Your getting aid and coming to topix to ask questions about it?

Really you are some kind of special Ed case right?

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jan 31, 2013
I started this post just to see how many retards would respond,lol. If I want any info about my refund I dam sure would not post on here. Poplar Bluffs finest social networking "folks." cyber hillbillies,hahaha. I have to admit, the grammer police are the funniest.
Rorschach

Dexter, MO

#15 Jan 31, 2013
guest wrote:
I started this post just to see how many retards would respond,lol. If I want any info about my refund I dam sure would not post on here. Poplar Bluffs finest social networking "folks." cyber hillbillies,hahaha. I have to admit, the grammer police are the funniest.
And you spelled grammar wrong, moron.
Rorschach

Dexter, MO

#16 Jan 31, 2013
And just so we're clear, I'm not with the grammar police....I'm a spelling nazi

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 31, 2013
Rorschach wrote:
haha
yeah uh huh

Poplar Bluff, MO

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Rorschach wrote:
Perhaps you need to teach school instead of Topix! These people can spell it anyway they want. Well, sometimes they can. HaHa! I get so amused at those facking, shotty responses. LOL! Get it? Words are just another way of saying something. Some like it hot, some like it not! Words, that is. HaHaHa.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Jan 31, 2013
yeah uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you need to teach school instead of Topix! These people can spell it anyway they want. Well, sometimes they can. HaHa! I get so amused at those facking, shotty responses. LOL! Get it? Words are just another way of saying something. Some like it hot, some like it not! Words, that is. HaHaHa.
You're a moron. No, people cannot spell words how they want to. That's why there is a dictionary. If you can't spell, that means you're just dumb.
pb person

Greenbrier, AR

#20 Jan 31, 2013
guest wrote:
Does anybody know when trcc refunds from pell and student loan money comes out? they wont tell us any thing at the school.
I wish all you idiots that are only in class for your check would just go somewhere else. All of us who work are paying for you to sign up for a bunch of classes so u can drop them all after u get your check...BTW it is Three Rivers College not trcc..don't even care enough to get the name of the school you supposedly love correct. Loser

PS we don't want to hear your sorry story about how you are the one exception and that you are working and your 3.2 kids are taken care of and your stupid pitiful life problem pity party deal.

If your a man grow a pair and act like you got some. If your a female then stop whining like a @itch and realize that if you want something bad enough you get it through hard work...

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Feb 1, 2013
pb person wrote:
<quoted text>I wish all you idiots that are only in class for your check would just go somewhere else. All of us who work are paying for you to sign up for a bunch of classes so u can drop them all after u get your check...BTW it is Three Rivers College not trcc..don't even care enough to get the name of the school you supposedly love correct. Loser
PS we don't want to hear your sorry story about how you are the one exception and that you are working and your 3.2 kids are taken care of and your stupid pitiful life problem pity party deal.
If your a man grow a pair and act like you got some. If your a female then stop whining like a @itch and realize that if you want something bad enough you get it through hard work...
so please explain how you working pays for me to go to college. are you going to play the "i play taxes card", please person, be for real. I highly doubt you will ever see fafsa on any thing you bought with your measly little tax dollar. just because a program is funded by the government does not mean you paid for it.you should realy research before you go sniivelin like a 2yr old about somebody takin your toy.

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Feb 1, 2013
oh andlete guess, you proly pay for food stamps, welfare checks, disability, social security also. da you must pay alot of taxes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The GOP 5 min Yammy 8
Jewayne Shaw is a coward. 51 min Vegas 7
Loose ladies at Ozark fitness!! 58 min Muscles For Two 3
Is Slapping a Child "CHILD ABUSE" ? (Jan '10) 2 hr Work smart 307
does anyone?? cars for sale 3 hr Work smart 3
Morris Motors 3 hr Work smart 2
Menards sucks. 3 hr Work smart 28
Walmart Neighborhood Market 6 hr The Law 14
Poplar Bluff Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?