JJ's Lounge in the old Hlliday Inn

JJ's Lounge in the old Hlliday Inn

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

Jonah Hex

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Oct 31, 2011
JJ's Lounge. There will never be another like it. Used to work there and frequent there. Lounge with live music six and seven nights a week. Restaurants. Rooms within walking distance. Liquor store next door. Pool on the property. Hear people talking about it all the time. Have a million stories about that place. Good times. Gonna write a book one day. Change the names to protect the guilty...LOL
Gross

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Nov 1, 2011
Jonah Hex wrote:
JJ's Lounge. There will never be another like it. Used to work there and frequent there. Lounge with live music six and seven nights a week. Restaurants. Rooms within walking distance. Liquor store next door. Pool on the property. Hear people talking about it all the time. Have a million stories about that place. Good times. Gonna write a book one day. Change the names to protect the guilty...LOL
Are you talking about the Bluff Inn? There hasn't been a bar/lounge in there for well over 7 years...the place is so trashy now...
hahaha

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2011
Jonah Hex wrote:
omg def had some memories working there as well

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 1, 2011
Do u recall red coals rest n lounge
2true

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Nov 1, 2011
Jonah Hex wrote:
Did you illegally drink and drive back then too? Sounds like you've always been stupid.
jbs

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Nov 1, 2011
aww jj's picked up lotsa putang there miss those days
jokerights

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Nov 3, 2011
jbs wrote:
aww jj's picked up lotsa putang there miss those days
yeah i missed ole jj.between jj's & bojangles plenty of good times & women..YES SIR
you know

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Nov 5, 2011
Youa re right their will never be another bojangles or jj's. know why!! Cause if you went to them you are NOW OLD!!! Great memories their though!!!! yeah im old so what!!! still know how to party, and yeah i drank and drove!! was pretty stupid but i did it. Thank someone that no one was ever hurt!

United States

#9 Nov 7, 2011
There is nothing like JJ's or BoJangles in PB. Hasnt been since they closed. Other place just dont compare. Doenst matter if youre old now or young. Yes there were lots of ladies then.
jbs

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Nov 7, 2011
im 42 now and still hang out once in a while. but have to say those days of jj's and peppers in the mansion mall were insane.. wow the memories..
Party on wayne

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Nov 11, 2011
jj's, and i mean the original jj's was awesome, but bojangles? please, that place sucked, Pepper's was the place to be back in the day, bojangles was like Pepper's clueless lil brother, it was fun, but nothing like Peppers, partying in the 80s & 90s in PB was awesome, it's just been gettin worse and worse since then and now it's mostly a freakin joke
old and done

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Nov 12, 2011
yea those were the good ol days
Summer

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Nov 13, 2011
The Waikiki and Log n Stone! Those were good times too!
Been There

Chagrin Falls, OH

#14 Nov 19, 2011
Log N Stone
The Sunset House
Embers
Poppa's

Ohhhhh yeaaaa!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alicia Nicole evens 20 min Pbwood 7
Thomas Neal 1 hr Your a pervert 9
Automotive Body Shops 1 hr hechler 2
Dobbs and Carl Austin case 1 hr Disgusted 9
Bud Akers"bud and barbs 3 hr Ryan 1
cassie holifield (Jul '15) 6 hr Hey 40
Hannah could you? 7 hr Gus 15

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance