menards in poplar bluff?
bored

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2013
For those of you who didn't know this but the new menards is open in the new hospital. Just walk in and go direct to the left. Can't miss it!

“I'm the REAL Dolly, always!”

Since: Feb 11

I live in Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Feb 25, 2013
I'll bet it's right there next to the Olive Garden, right?
Jake

Lees Summit, MO

#3 Feb 25, 2013
DollyDearest wrote:
I'll bet it's right there next to the Olive Garden, right?
Olive garden,no way it's next to the Hard Rock Cafe.Really go check it out!!!!

“I'm the REAL Dolly, always!”

Since: Feb 11

I live in Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Oh right! I forgot about the Hard Rock Cafe!
ignorance is a blister

United States

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>Olive garden,no way it's next to the Hard Rock Cafe.Really go check it out!!!!
Lol
p b real estate

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Feb 26, 2013
fyi... I called going to list my house, But this town has the dumbest real estate lady! rhenda took my call trying to help me. rhen- da what kind of a country redneck name is that? my neighbor told me that night it just means retard brenda. I'm trying to sell my house , list it but i cant get a word in for her telling me what a great business women she was & how she owns several business in p.b. one great thing I learned living here is everyone has a story , but how it's told that is so crazy! This ren da thinks she is a great business lady! even though all these business she had are now out of business! no one cares ! no one cares you USED to sell warter melons in your daisy dukes at the fruit stand or sale barn. I was also told she tried to run for some office & LOST . Many people seem to know this dumb brenda & told me she lives in the past & thinks she is/was so great at business! guess that's why she is trying to sell real estate , how sad why doesn't some other agents tell her no one cares she USED to sell melons & fruit ,party balloons , pay day cash , again how does she think this looks ??? now she is trying to sell real estate & I hear she is terrible! I live by the country club & stop in there alot. the word on the street is she can't sell a doghouse! maybe that will be her next business selling doghouses this lady seems to have had ever other kind of business & failed!!!
front page

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Feb 26, 2013
please somebody move this to front page! wow this is great call the D A R. or that scott guy.
bored

United States

#8 Feb 26, 2013
I hear the poplar bluff menards always has a great sale on hoes..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john dunivan's funeral (Oct '08) 2 min guest 26
pbjhs 4 min Bystander 9
UBER in poplar bluff LOL 1 hr bullseye 6
Blonde cashier at heartland express. 1 hr bullseye 5
Hey JJ! 2 hr guest 3
Drug Doctors 3 hr Mike71 5
Kushner's Russian ties draw FBI attention. 4 hr Guest 3

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance