Haley & Dale Brookreson
Cassie

Harrison, AR

#1 Dec 23, 2010
Can you believe these two, Haley has'nt been out of rehab for 6 months and she's already putting that needle in her arm again and got arrested for shoplifting, DFS needs to check in on this, her dad should have kept his word and not have let them move back in after the last incident
dont doubt it

Neosho, MO

#2 Dec 23, 2010
i havent seen either of them in years but to me sounds like NOTHING has changed!!! what a shame...grow up people
imo

United States

#3 Dec 23, 2010
her dad will learn. She needs to stop stealing his truck late nights looking for drugs all in the black side of town. Hope her daughters don't grow up to be drugged and dugged out like her. Poor kids.
Cassie

Harrison, AR

#4 Dec 23, 2010
I know ecspecially after her dad found all them syringes in Dales truck when Haley went to rehab, and yes she does have them girls out at all hours of the night because her mom wont watch them just so she can party.
oh my

Mifflinburg, PA

#5 Dec 23, 2010
i thought they were in jail....did they bond out...
Cassie

Harrison, AR

#7 Dec 23, 2010
Haleys daddy got her out Dales still in, so that gives her free reign to to whatever.
Soulcut

Chicago, IL

#8 Dec 29, 2010
Their sniches with Cory king

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsea Lerma had genital warts!! 46 min lmaooooooo 2
Orlando real or staged 48 min GRRRRR 7
Canceling my subscription to the DAR 1 hr anonymous 14
Sunday's DAR Front Page 1 hr guest 11
i need to buy a car today for 3 or 4 hundred do... (Feb '09) 4 hr big homie 140
privacy fence rules and regulations in town (Feb '12) 6 hr rainbowskelanimal 23
Why is MCN so hot? 6 hr ushouldhavebeensw... 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages