First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2008
what a fool!?! when will he learn to keep his lil women beating hands to himself?? Does anybody agree he needs to get the sh*t kicked out of him???
joe

Portland, OR

#2 Nov 8, 2008
did he beat a women?
anonymous

United States

#3 Nov 8, 2008
ya.. at scooters
just helping

Seattle, WA

#4 Nov 9, 2008
who was it?
anonymous

United States

#5 Nov 9, 2008
his girlfriend... he later got arrested for domestic violence THAT same night. He got thrown out of scooters because he was getting too physical with her
joe

Portland, OR

#6 Nov 9, 2008
lmao when was this?
anonymous

United States

#7 Nov 9, 2008
Just this past Thursday night...
anonymous

Qulin, MO

#8 Nov 9, 2008
ya i seen it. in the bar in front everyone. he got arrested for drinking and driving also.

Since: Dec 08

pb

#9 Dec 2, 2008
Jared never beat his gf at Scooters...he got thrown out of Scooters for being belligerent with her. And if you read the paper you would've known that Jared went to jail for having green .... which the cops found in his house after they showed up. He never got arrested for drinking and driving, he never got arrested for domestic violence. He obviously can't handle his alcohol...You clearly don't know shit about Jared
Gopher

Milwaukee, WI

#10 Dec 6, 2008
If he's any kin to Tim Mathias, it appears that this apple didn't fall far from the tree.
yes

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Dec 6, 2008
Gopher wrote:
If he's any kin to Tim Mathias, it appears that this apple didn't fall far from the tree.
He is Tim's youngest son.
this is dumb

United States

#13 Dec 18, 2008
i think if he would beat that bitches ass she would deserve it. from what i hear shes psycho and thats what hes said. but hes never been an abusive person.
Tricia

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Dec 19, 2008
Men can put out and get out.
If they don't even pay their child support,
why even bail them out of jail?
dumbfuks

United States

#15 Dec 19, 2008
that fool aint got no damn child support lol does he???haha
Daddy

Faridabad, India

#16 Dec 20, 2008
Who's your daddy?
kim

United States

#17 Feb 3, 2009
i cant get no child support outta him and my boy is 3 now!!!!!!!!!!
is it

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Feb 3, 2009
Is it Adam's brother? Adam that used to work for the sheriff dept?
sister

Faridabad, India

#19 Feb 3, 2009
Jared does NOT have any children, if he did..our family would know about it.
Yes, he might not be able to handle alcohol but have you seen him out drinking lately? Didn't think so?
Also.. his girlfriend is still with him, and they are very happy together, until you know..keep your pathetic, pitiful mouths shut..

yes, it is adam's brother..and i'm sorry kim..but you might need a paternity test..
Thank you..
what

United States

#20 Feb 13, 2009
i didnt know he had a girlfriend.. i was on a date with him a month ago or so he told me he was single. wow i cant believe this! he said his ex-girl was psycho. omg this is crazy
Iknowhim

United States

#21 Feb 14, 2009
Him and his dad used to cook a lot of Meth... But hell they have a nice house from it cause he don't have a REAL job!!! But I wouldn't put anything past him!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black suburban or Chevy something on b hwy Elsi... 8 min Ellsinore 9
Auto Centers: Shocked isn't the word! 54 min CmonMan 6
South Side White Trash 1 hr Whocares 16
Mommy dearest hannah 1 hr Whocares 15
Toughest guy in Poplar Bluff 1 hr Needagrwup 22
kfvs 12 i team. 2 hr EvenSquarespaceCan 4
Hosea Vs. Hanna 4 hr Racheal 41
Money buys freedom 10 hr Guest 83

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web