Jeremy Rankin - Local Hero

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
informant

Faridabad, India

#1 Jul 15, 2010
he is a local hero to the druggies because he buys and sells and now everyone can see what he looks like
Informant Needs Help

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2010
BaHahahaha this is over the top! "Informant" I think you are a vindictive ex fling of his. lol You may want to seek help for this obsession of ruining his already disturbed reputation! Loser!

San Jose, CA

#3 Jul 15, 2010
Local Zero is more like it

AOL

#4 Jul 15, 2010
Is this Toms son ?
wonder

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Jul 15, 2010
Is he still with Stephanie?
monkey SEE monkey DO

Renault, IL

#6 Jul 15, 2010
come on informant answer the questions! You seem to "know" so much.

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jul 15, 2010
it a pretty sorry piece o sh.t to put stuff like this on here regaurdless what they have done. it will all backfire on you
monkey SEE monkey DO

Renault, IL

#8 Jul 15, 2010
I'm with "informant needs help." It sounds like a jealous informant who either got dumped or didn't get the chance. Such losers.

“The REAL Crazy Joe!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9 Jul 15, 2010
This idiot looks like a dope dealer. What a waste of humanity.
barbara ann

Faridabad, India

#10 Jul 15, 2010
hes a piece of sh*t with everyone he hangs with
curt

United States

#11 Jul 16, 2010
i know who he is and what he does. 1 of roger pruitts gang. take them both away and pb would have a lot less dope.
WOW

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Jul 16, 2010
I cant believe you people u may as well b labeled SNITCHES!!!!!!!!!!
Renault, IL

#13 Jul 19, 2010
ist that the guy working by the new apts on vine street. next to toms barber shop? and by the way that isnt tom rankins son. and ur right about the dope.
logan

Faridabad, India

#14 Jul 19, 2010
location wrote:
is that the guy working by the new apts on vine street. next to toms barber shop? and by the way that isnt tom rankins son. and ur right about the dope.
yup, youre right. jeremy will get busted and everyone involved with him too.
afram

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Jul 23, 2010
Well I can understand why shit bags do not like "snitches".

If I see you break into a building I will call the police and testify against you.

If you rob a bank I will get a description and your license number and call the police.

If you sell drugs on the corner and I see you I will report it and if possible I will help the police buy from you.

See that is called citizenship. Subequently I live in an area where no one sells drugs on the street corner.

Reporting crime is one of the things you do to keep from having to put up with shit head in your neighborhood.

"Snitch" "Rat" "narc" if you use those words you are a shit bag and have probably gone to jail for something in the past.
camille

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Jul 23, 2010
call it what you want but as the saying goes snithches end up in ditches so think on that big boy
rat

Faridabad, India

#17 Jul 23, 2010
camille wrote:
call it what you want but as the saying goes snithches end up in ditches so think on that big boy
looks like a threat. is somebody scared?
His back

United States

#18 Aug 5, 2010
For all u haters, wanna bs and ex bitchea if this is what yur life consists of u really need a life cause he thinks yall r all funny cause u dnt no what the hell yur even talkin about grow the hell up and get a life!!!!!!
your back

Faridabad, India

#19 Aug 5, 2010
if he thinks its funny "cause [we] dnt no what the hell [we're] even talkin about" why bother posting on topix?

jeremy rankin is scum. everyone will know when his picture is on the front page of the paper.

Campbell, MO

#20 Oct 15, 2010
You people have no clue!!! Know him personally so I would know!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Track This 3 min Torch 1
Hate me 8 min brokenheart 26
How do I get rid of bad neighbors? (Feb '10) 37 min Gjjdst 190
Austins Law (Bill 614) (Mar '16) 1 hr Very Angry 10
Whites and blacks breeding 1 hr 5738910220mel 103
Nicholas Adam pirtle 1 hr Call CPS on mel 28
Internet cafe robbery 1 hr 25Cent 5
Eric Wyatt - Murderer 1 hr Smh 127

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web