just asking

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2008
anyone know if they hire females for the bulk plant? and how is the atmoshere over there?Awhile back I read where it was posted that there are numerous affairs in the factories, what about this one? my friend(female) is wanting to work there but doesn't want alot of drama..so if there is anyone in particular she should beware of please do tell-but only initials,please.the rest she can figure out for herself.LOL

AOL

#2 Sep 10, 2008
the factory hires females its agood place to work it is hard work and very hot inthe summer drama depends on if you like drama then you have drama
outsider

United States

#4 Sep 12, 2008
it suckssssss
not scared

United States

#5 Sep 16, 2008
to mant lasy workers you will have to pull their weight. and they will NOT teach you anything about the job only tell you about GOSSIP
sunshine

Kennett, MO

#6 Sep 16, 2008
It is a good place to work
Wimpy

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Sep 16, 2008
sunshine wrote:
It is a good place to work
I live in Kennett, do they pay well enough for me to drive up there with gas the price it is and still have money left?
sunshine

Kennett, MO

#8 Sep 16, 2008
When I lived in Bluff I was employeed, now driving a truck
wondering

Eminence, MO

#9 Sep 16, 2008
just asking wrote:
anyone know if they hire females for the bulk plant? and how is the atmoshere over there?Awhile back I read where it was posted that there are numerous affairs in the factories, what about this one? my friend(female) is wanting to work there but doesn't want alot of drama..so if there is anyone in particular she should beware of please do tell-but only initials,please.the rest she can figure out for herself.LOL
as far as I know, they have only 1 female working in the bulk plant,,so go figure!
facts

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Sep 17, 2008
They have over 35% women in their plant. Most women don't want to do the work in the bulk plant because it is very dirty and hard work. I hear their pay with bonuses is higher than anyone in the industial park.
wondering

Eminence, MO

#11 Sep 18, 2008
I was speaking of the plant that is across from what used to be ROWE,,now part of midcontent,,there us only 1 female that works in there,,or used to,who knows now!
Big Buck

Enterprise, AL

#12 Sep 18, 2008
What do they make or sell ?
worked there

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Sep 19, 2008
Big Buck wrote:
What do they make or sell ?
nails....it's a very good place to work...yes..it is hard work, but the Libla's treat their employees very well...with the recent gas price increase, they have given every employee $75.00 gas cards twice to help out with their fuel cost....

Since: Sep 08

Kittanning, PA

#14 Sep 25, 2008
does anyone know john the threader man?
opinionated

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Sep 25, 2008
I was told there are 2 females in that building now..don't know John..what about a "Dale"?

Since: Sep 08

Kittanning, PA

#16 Sep 26, 2008
john didn't learn his last name.curious about him. seemed to be a nice guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vinyl siding prices 1 hr Guest 7
hannah is fake 2 hr Mike Z 67
KFVS-12 And DAR Won’t Publish pictures of wreck. 2 hr To Guest 6
Lee sosa 11 hr Bob 30
Sharron paynee (Jul '15) 11 hr Law student 21
The Pony (May '08) 12 hr Couple 369
Shawna Hendrix 16 hr Lori 17

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance