do you think all of the mexican's r legit in pb?

Created by Jack Smith on Jun 18, 2008

151 votes

Click on an option to vote

no

all have tenn license

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Bringer of Light”

Since: Feb 08

Near Detroit, MI

#1 Jun 18, 2008
I imagine the vast majority of them are here legally.
DONTKNOW

Trinity, TX

#2 Jun 19, 2008
I knew one there wives through college she was a white woman and she said that here husband wasnt legal but i cant vouch for all of them and i think he has gone back since then.
next door

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2008
I have an insane amount of mexicans living next door to me in a 3 bedroon 2 1/2 bath house I bet there are atleast 10-15 adults and about 5 children I have seen I think 3 of the wemon are preganant now I know that most of them work at one of the mexican restraunts because I have seen them in there. I know one thing they need to do is mow there damn yard all grown up and looking like a disgrace.
714 cali

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2008
r u serious? just cal I.C.E & see how many mexicans & south americans r still left.
interesting

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jun 19, 2008
I like my fajitas cooked up by real illegal aliens. They like it when I say, "ConsŪgame otra cerveza usted hijoputa de madre trasero mojado." They all come out of the kitchen and laugh then go back to work.
Nosey

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jun 19, 2008
There are several illegal mexicans in the Bluff.
Unistuff2

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jun 19, 2008
Have you ever seen the oriental people come to work at the local restaurants? They arrive by the bus/mini van load. Obviously, live together or in the same area. Do you think they are all legal?
Oh yeah

Houston, TX

#8 Jun 19, 2008
Okay I get the part about getting a beer, but the other part has to be slang cause I ain't getting it.
Oh yeah

Houston, TX

#9 Jun 19, 2008
It's called being family oriented.

It could be a 10 bedroom mansion and they would have all of their family members under one roof.
PBMAN

Washington, MO

#10 Jun 19, 2008
Are you nuts, if you drove down in the bluff or dexter for that matter and you whipped out a INS badge they would scatter like roaches in a drk room, when ya flip on alight, or an athiest on Judgement day!!!
Kelley

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Jun 20, 2008
What does it matter? Im sure most of you dont have a problem going to any of the resturants in town and eating. And if you notice, most of the waiters that work at Mayas and Las Mas work ALL DAY, with maybe a 2 hour break somewhere in the middle. They try very hard to make a living and they are very nice people.
Kelley sucks

Faridabad, India

#12 Jun 20, 2008
The reason is matters Kelley is that they are ILLEGAL! Americans cant go to other countries illegally. Amercians cant work in another country and NEVER pay taxes and get paid pure cash. Give me a break. Have you not noticed all across the US all the Mexicans breaking laws and they cant be prosected because they are not citizens. That's wrong. They can kill somone and just go back to Mexico and there's nothing that can be done. If they want to come over LEGALLY, go through all the paper work and background checks, than thats fine. That's what america is about. Its not about giving foreigners everything for free.
Unistuff2

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jun 20, 2008
You might be right Kelley, and I commend them for their work ethic. But bottom line is unemployment is high in the US. US citizens work and pay in taxes and social security, so they will not be dependent on the government in their old age & support the system designed by years ago. Aliens do not---they make money here, send it back to the mother country and do not participate in our system, thus sapping our economy.
Jimmy Wichard

United States

#14 Jun 20, 2008
What is a tenn license?(in the poll question)
chidoug

Chicago, IL

#15 Jun 20, 2008
Kelley sucks wrote:
The reason is matters Kelley is that they are ILLEGAL!
which the government allow to happen for years
Kelley sucks wrote:
Amercians cant work in another country and NEVER pay taxes and get paid pure cash.
they all donít get paid cash but uses someone ss number, which taxes are taken out. Which the government keeps because they donít file. Which if they did would likely get more back then what was paid in
Kelley sucks wrote:
Have you not noticed all across the US all the Mexicans breaking laws and they cant be prosected because they are not citizens.
wrong. Regardless if you are a US citizen or not you can be prosecuted for any crime
Kelley sucks wrote:
They can kill somone and just go back to Mexico and there's nothing that can be done.
you need to check your factsÖ.
Kelley sucks wrote:
If they want to come over LEGALLY, go through all the paper work and background checks, than thats fine.
sometime survival doesnít allow enough time to take the proper steps.
Kelley sucks wrote:
Its not about giving foreigners everything for free.
no but all the US citizens that sit on their ass, even the ones that claim to be disable. At least the majority of the Mexicans I know work. Canít say the same for my fellow citizens

Also have you ever gave it thought of what kind of financial impact if the gov would round them all up and sent them back?

They arenít doing anything the white man hasnít done. We came here illegally at one point.
chidoug

Chicago, IL

#16 Jun 20, 2008
What we need to focus on is the businesses that hire them. If they didnít have any work here they wouldnít be here. Or if the white man wasnít so dam lazy or thought they were above the work these Mexicans do. But as I ask before what do you think would happen to the economy if they were all sent back?
Citizen Cain

Faridabad, India

#17 Jun 20, 2008
Let them live their lives in peace. If they work, that is more than I can say for some Poplar Bluffians. They may not be American, but they are human.
Get A Clue

Faridabad, India

#18 Jun 20, 2008
But if they are NOT paying taxes, they are hurting Americans. Us Americans have to pay for them to live here. If they want to live here, go through the legal steps. It's only fair. Try to go to antother country and tell them, i want to work here for cash only, not pay taxes, not be registered, etc. They were tell you where to go! Everyone knows thats true. America is so concerned about kissing everyone else's butts but cant take care of our own.
Get A Clue

Faridabad, India

#19 Jun 20, 2008
Here's my point taken from a story from a well known newspaper. Here's the link to the whole story if wanted: http://www.city-journal.org/html/14_1_the_ill...

Some of the most violent criminals at large today are illegal aliens. Yet in cities where the crime these aliens commit is highest, the police cannot use the most obvious tool to apprehend them: their immigration status. In Los Angeles, for example, dozens of members of a ruthless Salvadoran prison gang have sneaked back into town after having been deported for such crimes as murder, assault with a deadly weapon, and drug trafficking. Police officers know who they are and know that their mere presence in the country is a felony. Yet should a cop arrest an illegal gangbanger for felonious reentry, it is he who will be treated as a criminal, for violating the LAPDís rule against enforcing immigration law.
Thats true

Faridabad, India

#20 Jun 20, 2008
How about the Mexican that was drunk and killed two people driving. The court couldnt do anything with him because he was an illegal. He was driving with no drivers license and it was the third time he got in trouble for drinking and driving.

He was driving the owner of the mexican restaurants' car. Imagine that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
performance specialties on hi way 53 (May '10) 2 hr farty 6
Town Square 3 hr beast 3
Xtreme Gymnastics/wheres Jessica Walker (Mar '14) 3 hr farty 8
pof 4 hr sugar baby 8
Pills at PBHS 5 hr daddy 5
Donna Stoutt 7 hr ohhh 3
The PARC vs Ozark Fitness 7 hr Chris 6

Flood Warning for Butler County was issued at April 01 at 3:51PM CDT

More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search