A Poplar Bluff shooting leads to an a...

A Poplar Bluff shooting leads to an arrest of a Wappapello man

There are 123 comments on the KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau story from May 13, 2011, titled A Poplar Bluff shooting leads to an arrest of a Wappapello man. In it, KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau reports that:

A Wappapello man is charged with assault in connection with a shooting that left a local man with wounds to his face.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
wondering

Farmington, MO

#1 May 13, 2011
who's the wappapello man arrested in shooting at poplar bluff? What's the take on this?
Curious

Kennett, MO

#2 May 14, 2011
Does anyone have any details?
man

Malden, MO

#3 May 14, 2011
No, none other than what the paper said, I have known Dave Dudley all my wife there is much more to the story than what is being put out!
guessing

Kennett, MO

#4 May 15, 2011
The story I read in the paper was bizarre. It just didn't seem to fit with what I know about the Dudleys. There has got to be more to the story.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 9, 2011
i have know him for about 10 years, mostly known of him but have been around him a little, if he goes to prison for this the world will be a much better place. the first time i ever seen him a heavy set white girl in a set of medical workers clothes and him were putting up a kkk flag in the yard, i took a look at them and wondered what rock he crawled out of and how many big macs it would take to fill her up. the newspaper said she worked at a local medical place and the guy that got shot girlfriend knew her from her work, does anyone know if the guy that got shot is ok? did the medical worker help the guy or did she drive david off somewhere to hide? i first met them at a friends house and man he made me nervous, he was all drunk and kept trying to buy some pot, david and my friend called someone and she finally bought him some. my buddy said "when hes sober hes ok", well i sure dont believe him now, and i dont think shes ok either. i dont know what medical place she works but the law ought to take a look at her to if she drove david away and she knowed that guy was shot
pooter

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Jul 9, 2011
taxpayingcitizen2 wrote:
i have know him for about 10 years, mostly known of him but have been around him a little, if he goes to prison for this the world will be a much better place. the first time i ever seen him a heavy set white girl in a set of medical workers clothes and him were putting up a kkk flag in the yard, i took a look at them and wondered what rock he crawled out of and how many big macs it would take to fill her up. the newspaper said she worked at a local medical place and the guy that got shot girlfriend knew her from her work, does anyone know if the guy that got shot is ok? did the medical worker help the guy or did she drive david off somewhere to hide? i first met them at a friends house and man he made me nervous, he was all drunk and kept trying to buy some pot, david and my friend called someone and she finally bought him some. my buddy said "when hes sober hes ok", well i sure dont believe him now, and i dont think shes ok either. i dont know what medical place she works but the law ought to take a look at her to if she drove david away and she knowed that guy was shot
What is a kkk flag?

Location hidden

#7 Jul 9, 2011
pooter wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a kkk flag?
google it and you will probably get more info than a person can read. if that doesnt have the info you desire google nathan bedford forrest
alpha male

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jul 9, 2011
Isn't that a confederate flag? Nothing to do with KKK

Location hidden

#9 Jul 10, 2011
if a confederate flag is black, with white letters KKK on it, and an image of a person wearing a white hood then i guess it could be, if you research it let me know
Observation

Sedalia, MO

#10 Jul 11, 2011
taxpayingcitizen2 wrote:
if a confederate flag is black, with white letters KKK on it, and an image of a person wearing a white hood then i guess it could be, if you research it let me know
Nathan Bedford Forrest did not fly a black flag with the letters KKK and a person wearing a white hood on it.

Nathan Bedford Forrest was a decent and honorable man who wouldn't waste his spit on the modern clan.
muddawgie

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jul 11, 2011
taxpayingcitizen2 wrote:
you sound like a real winner yourself.why do you hang around with peoples like this?you must be just like them.

Location hidden

#13 Jul 12, 2011
muddawgie wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like a real winner yourself.why do you hang around with peoples like this?you must be just like them.
who said i hang round with them ?
?
Luv2ha8

United States

#14 Jul 12, 2011
Krazy Krackerz!

Location hidden

#15 Jul 12, 2011
muddawgie wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like a real winner yourself.why do you hang around with peoples like this?you must be just like them.
the contact i have had with him was when we came down and went camping at the lake he sold firewood and i stopped there quite a bit and bought wood from him. once i moved here i only saw him in bars like lakeland lounge, what a mooch.
WTF

Irving, TX

#16 Jul 13, 2011
So what was the argument over again? Like a set of teeth or something? Bick lighter trade gone wrong? Someones Sister? or Cousin.
my opinion

Jefferson City, MO

#17 Jul 13, 2011
I heard she works on the 3rd floor (nut house) at the hospital in Poplar Bluff.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 13, 2011
im not sure where she works, all i seen in the paper was mental health nurse, what you said would make sense though, since the guy that got shot was in poplar bluff at his own house, and him and his woman were with david and cindy dudley at poplar bluff, and one witness from poplar bluff said she knew cindy from mental health. the totality of circumstances would point a reasonably prudent person to believe that. i didnt know that the 3rd floor was even up and running till i just read about it, good call!!

Location hidden

#19 Jul 13, 2011
WTF wrote:
So what was the argument over again? Like a set of teeth or something? Bick lighter trade gone wrong? Someones Sister? or Cousin.
alledgely, it kida sounded like david was checkin out the guy that got shots girlfriend a little to much to suit him, when he ran david off a little bit later david came back and shot the guy in the guys own home,(alledgely.) if the look of the victim just days after he was released from barns host. and was interviewed on kfvs, was alledged i dont ever want anything alledged, he looked rough from that as anyone would
crappie kid

Wappapello, MO

#20 Jul 15, 2011
taxpayingcitizen2 wrote:
<quoted text>
alledgely, it kida sounded like david was checkin out the guy that got shots girlfriend a little to much to suit him, when he ran david off a little bit later david came back and shot the guy in the guys own home,(alledgely.) if the look of the victim just days after he was released from barns host. and was interviewed on kfvs, was alledged i dont ever want anything alledged, he looked rough from that as anyone would
if you dont live here, then mind your own business. worry about your own neighborhood. we got it covered over here. if you dont like it, dont come over here.
Local

United States

#21 Jul 15, 2011
crappie kid wrote:
<quoted text>
if you dont live here, then mind your own business. worry about your own neighborhood. we got it covered over here. if you dont like it, dont come over here.
I'll trade you my bick lighter for your sister...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman Beaters In Bluff 1 hr tiki 23
First Midwest Bank 4 hr Guest 1
Brandon Head 4 hr curious 4
News Authorities arrest 21, looking for 1 other in B... 5 hr well duh 2
Jason stackhouse 5 hr TBS 3
North 5 hr MO Man 25
dan hayes 6 hr wondering 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages