Dominate and submissive relationships
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Actress2be

Since: Aug 11

Fort Worth, TX

#55 Oct 30, 2012
i really want to find a dominant male to speak with to understand everything in this lifestyle. im very young but very intrigued by th submissive lifesyle

Saint Louis, MO

#56 Oct 30, 2012
It is a very fine line between thrill and pain
Trying to help

Mountain Home, AR

#58 Nov 1, 2012
Curious wrote:
does anyone know where to find out if others are wanting a dominate and submissive relationship! i am curious and would like to try it , but i want it to be legit and private.
Talk to your local cop , they injoy this type of thing ! Always there to serve, they got handcuffs and batons to go with it !
Trying to help

Mountain Home, AR

#59 Nov 1, 2012
I forgot the tazer guns !
Lol

Harrison, AR

#60 Nov 5, 2012
Damn. My sex life is much more exciting and apparently wrong then I thought. If it's wrong, Then I wanna do it. Scars on my back from scratchings and I'm a girl. A very sick, demented, twisted girl (: Only with my guy, however. He doesn't seem to think too badly of it. Looool.
Dirty ol dom

Kennett, MO

#61 Nov 6, 2012
write me at dirtyoldom at the hushmail and I can explain it to you. I can tell you how to stay safe and decide if you are interested. 50 shades paints a somewhat romantic picture which is not accurate. Write me if you are interested in learning about it.

Minneapolis, MN

#62 Mar 23, 2013
I am very interested in learning more about the lifestyle. I have recently experimented with spanking and some choking but want to try more with someone who knows what they are doing. I do not know where to find someone in a safe legit way. Any direction is appreciated.
hooters

Canyon Country, CA

#63 Mar 31, 2013
??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anal sex please (Mar '11) 3 min Semomeat 29
jeff brunelle (Jan '12) 1 hr She is using a fa... 6
Mudsharks (Feb '17) 1 hr Guest 124
Hailey parker (Feb '17) 1 hr Cash money 150
Rogers Theater/Stage Company (Nov '09) 2 hr Thespian 126
Forever 4 hr WhiskeyMyersBroke... 60
Auto Detail 5 hr Hmmmm 39

Poplar Bluff Jobs

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages