Curious

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

does anyone know where to find out if others are wanting a dominate and submissive relationship! i am curious and would like to try it , but i want it to be legit and private.
hummmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

You want it to be private but your posting about it on topix................
obvious

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Yes...because he/she posted their full name and address and now you know exactly who they are...
curious

Perryville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Thankyou obvious, yes i want it private i am not asking for names on here just yo be pointed in the righ tdirection. I dont know where to begin tolook for others that are into it or want to try it,
Wow

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

Someone's been reading 50 Shades of Grey!
confused

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

I can't comprehend how pain, simulated or real, is sexy. There is no intimacy when there is cruelty. It is beyond me how any person, especially a female, could actually want to give up their own needs to be another person's property, just a tool to be used.
Anonymous

Broseley, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

confused wrote:
I can't comprehend how pain, simulated or real, is sexy. There is no intimacy when there is cruelty. It is beyond me how any person, especially a female, could actually want to give up their own needs to be another person's property, just a tool to be used.
Being daddy's little pistol holder can cause emotional and mental damage that resurfaces later in life.
Just Saying

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

I have to agree with confused. Intimacy and cruelty just doesn't go together. How can you get anything out of intimacy with someone that is being verbally or physically cruel to you.

Its the romance that does it for me and gets me in the mood for more not abuse, that will get me right out of the mood.
Barbie

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

confused wrote:
A spanking can be very sexy. It brings blood flow closer to the skin and then a cool touch, a drop of water, is a real rush. I wouldn't want to be mutilated, but if you build the intensity of swats you can take a lot and it is quite pleasurable. A flogger can be even more fun because it makes a lot of noise, but is more of a caress.
shortcut

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

confused wrote:
Right! What ever happened to just good ole hard drivin', gruntin', sweatin', long strokin' sex.
confused

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
A spanking can be very sexy. It brings blood flow closer to the skin and then a cool touch, a drop of water, is a real rush. I wouldn't want to be mutilated, but if you build the intensity of swats you can take a lot and it is quite pleasurable. A flogger can be even more fun because it makes a lot of noise, but is more of a caress.
Spanking is what children who misbehave get. I don't want to have sex with my daddy or anyone else who thinks they have the right to "discipline" me. Where is your self respect, girl? What makes you think you don't deserve to really be wanted, respected and touched with love?
lolo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

My boyfriend and I love eachother very much and I love being spanked sometimes! It's an exciting way to spice things up and turns me on!
rockstar69900

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

obvious wrote:
Yes...because he/she posted their full name and address and now you know exactly who they are...
are youncute young and a hottie. im a sex addict male. into lots lets talk
dont go there

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

rockstar69900 wrote:
<quoted text>
are youncute young and a hottie. im a sex addict male. into lots lets talk
He will even talk to you for free, but he's got lots of money, he says...
rockstar69900

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

dont go there wrote:
<quoted text>He will even talk to you for free, but he's got lots of money, he says...
why dont unbut out this us none of ur business
dont go there

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

This kind of relationship goes way back, and these people are seduced by demons in another person's body and mind. They seek to possess someone to feed themselves because they are dry and need the moisture from a human.
rockstar69900

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>Stay away from this weirdo he's homely and deformed. He a dirty old man
ur a b and a c so go f off
hummmm

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

I feel so bad for your family,friends and loved ones, looking or seeking out this kind of stuff on the Internet especially a site such as this one, its not only dangerous but so very stupid. There are so many "crazy" people out there walking next to us in the stores next to our children and we never know who they are but to go and seek them out your just asking for trouble ! Now if your in a relationship and into being dominated than go for it and have your man beat on you because he is probably already doing so in your everyday life anyways. But as a mom I cannot imagine the pain of getting that phone call from the police or hospital thats tells you they have found the body of your child and she is dead, and then you have to go Make a positive ID on there body and have the pleasure of getting all the details on what your child, this little person that grew in you who you loved and cared for and spent countless hours at night when you were sick walking the halls just to get you to feel better. You put your life second and the life of this child first you gave up everything to make sure this child was taken care of. And then you get to hear all the juicy detail and explanations why the body is covered with bruises and cuts. And now your mom gets to deal with the pain of knowing that when it came time to let you start taking care of yourself you didn't care about her or anyone else enough to just be careful and use common sense, your mother will blame herself for the rest of her life as to why she couldn't see that her child was in pain and she didn't know what you were going thru and didn't stop you, as a mother it's your job to keep your babies safe and she will feel like she failed you because she didn't or couldn't save you from yourself. Your poor mother will have to put her child in the ground and forever have this hole this emptiness in her life forever all because you wanted to have a wild and crazy night of sex !!! It seems crazy to me but to each his own. Just think about the danger your putting yourself into and the Possible pain you could be getting ready to put you family thru. But hay you need that sex right !!! Good luck I hope we are not reading about you on the front page of the news papers or as the cover story on a web site, hay maybe they will tell your story on the very website that you went thru to do this to start with use it as a cautionary story, now wouldn't that be ironic !!!!

Monette, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Got some much needed laughs reading some of these posts. Wondering if people that find themselves interested in non-traditional "intimacy" have always had the need for that, or if issues from their past triggers a desire to even think about it. Seriously-I don't need to read about all the trashy things or freak fest opportunities. And if people who eventually find themselves as an object, belittled as a person, and dominated in the bedroom and outside of the bedroom (disrespected) in a manner to cause trauma. If they ever go back to "normal" again.
Campbell Gal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Lighten up folks a lil rough sex is a good thing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Poplar Bluff Forum right now

Search the Poplar Bluff Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 min Barack_says_ 95,442
meth junkies can keep jobs 51 min methjunkiehater 1
cold 6 hr 420cpl 6
Jason Tyler Foster 6 hr Curious 1
Does anyone know Joseph Daniel Little? 7 hr Hmmm 2
Sales Tax Increase for Highways 8 hr NOT NO BUT HELL NO 9
samantha osborn 8 hr guest 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs

•••