Is there a good place to go dancing?
awesome

Canton, NC

#2 Sep 14, 2011
Whisky downs had a blast
Not really

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2011
Yeah, if you like bs music. IMO country music is horrible and I would rather stick a wire hanger in my ear than listen to it. If you want to go a real dance club with music that non-hillbilly people can dance to,you better go out of town.
Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Sep 15, 2011
Do you need a wire hanger? If so I would be more than happy to bring you one.

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#5 Sep 15, 2011
Not really wrote:
Yeah, if you like bs music. IMO country music is horrible and I would rather stick a wire hanger in my ear than listen to it. If you want to go a real dance club with music that non-hillbilly people can dance to,you better go out of town.
But where do I go? I'm not from bluff, there was a cool club there years ago, I just can't remember the name.
Not really

Belton, MO

#6 Sep 15, 2011
karma wrote:
Do you need a wire hanger? If so I would be more than happy to bring you one.
No, thank you. It is pathetic how you rednecks are so unaccepting of other people, other cultures, and anything different from yourself in general. Go back to whiskey down and leave civilized folks alone!
Not really

Belton, MO

#7 Sep 15, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
But where do I go? I'm not from bluff, there was a cool club there years ago, I just can't remember the name.
There isn't anywhere to go in PB anymore. Scooters used to play halfway decent music, if you didn't mind the sometimes unsavory croud. But they switched owners, and now only cater to those that are of the redneck persuasion.
awesome

Canton, NC

#8 Sep 15, 2011
We were at whisky down (old scooters) this past weekend and had an amazing time, they play country, rock n dance no rap, there were big groups of black guys standing by the bathrooms trying to cop-a-feel as we walked by its a great new atmosphere I loved it and no kids either, props to the guy for turning it around! Def will be back and love the bands
Question

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Sep 15, 2011
Hey Guest. What kind of music/dance club are you looking for?

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#10 Sep 15, 2011
Rock, rap, dance music. I don't mind a little country, but I can't dance to it. I'm having a hard time finding any place close to go and let loose. I'm in Sikeston, so I expect a little drive.
Eeww

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Sep 15, 2011
awesome wrote:
We were at whisky down (old scooters) this past weekend and had an amazing time, they play country, rock n dance no rap, there were big groups of black guys standing by the bathrooms trying to cop-a-feel as we walked by its a great new atmosphere I loved it and no kids either, props to the guy for turning it around! Def will be back and love the bands
Great atmosphere? How are big groups of black guys trying to grope you make it a great atmosphere? I'd be kicking someone's a$$ if they tried that with me
Eeww

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Sep 15, 2011
Sorry, I meant to say How does big groups of black guys, not how are...
awesome

Canton, NC

#13 Sep 15, 2011
I meant to say there finally wasn't big groups of black guys or trash grabbin us ..... Its turned around

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#14 Sep 16, 2011
How much country is actually played???
Blue Moon

United States

#15 Sep 17, 2011
As Is is playing tonight at the Blue Moon south of Poplar Bluff we have a dance floor and they are a great band with an awesome singer full of energy he keeps people on the floor all night come on out.
hey Blue Moon

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Sep 17, 2011
Cover charge??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuck Rushing Is Being Stalked!!!! 30 min Jesus Christ 2
Every GOOD factory worker in PB is working! 2 hr Redneckhippy 2
Need my DDIICCKK SSUUCCKK today 2 hr Idontcareyo 3
Nick Adam Pirtle (Jan '16) 2 hr Nickswife 11
Why do women cheat? 2 hr Understanding and... 17
Trump is protecting Russia again 7 hr Guest 22

Poplar Bluff Jobs

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages