Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#65423 Sep 15, 2012
Interesting wrote:
Q. Why did Jane Fonda vote for Barack Obama?
A. Because Ho Chi Minh is dead.
Q. Why did Ho Chi Minh vote for Barack Obama?
A. Because Ho Chi Minh is dead.
Well unlike Romney...Jane Fonda really did go to Vietnam....
hahahahahahahahaha

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65424 Sep 15, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
The subhuman moron above ranting about the movie trailer would best serve our species by exterminating himself. Unfortunately, I'm sure he'll continue to vomit senseless drivel.
Muslims are certainly within reason to express outrage peacefully. However, only an absolute cretin would draw a connection between a film clip and the simultaneous uprising of Muslims in 20 something nations.
To apply such distorted logic in the US, he would have Americans storming every mosque in our country in response.
LOL!! You are so correct. Did you see how she is trying to say Romney is responsible for the film being produced and that it led to the killing on "innicnet" people?
comment

Morehead, KY

#65425 Sep 15, 2012
New 1040 income tax form for the middle class citizen from Romney/Ryan.

Total income earned __________

Total amount withheld __________

Net income __________

Please send us the net income amount.

New 1040 for the richest Americans and the big corporations:

Total income or profits earned __________

Total taxes due __$0.00________

Contact Romney/Ryan Inc. for places to put your money or Bain Capital for the most lucrative investment schemes. Rich people do not need to pay taxes. No need to invest in normal places that create jobs, it is just too risky. The middle class is doing fine.

Best wishes for a profitable year,

Mitt and Paul
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#65426 Sep 15, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
EPIC FAIL!!!
Try again dumbass!
Chew on this...OBAMA LEADS IN ALL POLLS!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Interesting

Branson, MO

#65427 Sep 15, 2012
Q. How did Obama react to his teleprompters being stolen?
A. He was speechless.

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65428 Sep 15, 2012
lake cat wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw on the news the other day an interview with one of the actresses from this video..She said indeed they (the actors) were duped.. She had a copy of the transcript and George was the main character, George was changed to Mohammad after they filmed it. Without her knowledge of it...She said she would have never taken part in the video that is now out there...
Well by God if she said it then it must be true right? Isn't that the Liberal standard for believing something. As long as it coincides with what you want to believe in the first place why ask for evidence to support it right?

Even if it is true, so what? Movie producers have full discretion to do what they want with their movies.

The funny thing is, you Libturds are still trying to blame a movie for obvious terrorist attacks on 9-11. How stupid can you be? Lake Cat stupid!
Interesting

Branson, MO

#65429 Sep 15, 2012
Q. Now that the Obama administration is in power, what do you call any intelligent people at the White House?
A. Tourists.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#65430 Sep 15, 2012
The deep seated rage being expressed by the Islamic world stems from their opinions of our lifestyle and perceived rampant corruption over time. Give the Muslims some credit-their outrage goes much further than righteous indignation over one piece of film footage.
Interesting

Branson, MO

#65431 Sep 15, 2012
Obama has issued an Executive Order for federal agencies to cease using the term "Illegal Aliens." From this point forward, they're to be called "Undocumented Democrats."
Interesting

Branson, MO

#65432 Sep 15, 2012
The secret service code for the arrival of Air Force One:

The EGO has landed!

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65433 Sep 15, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Chew on this...OBAMA LEADS IN ALL POLLS!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Chew on this....SO WHAT!!! So did Carter and Obama is nothing more then Carter 2.0
Interesting

Branson, MO

#65434 Sep 15, 2012
Obama is giving a speech to schoolchildren and he hears someone shout "You Lie"
Obama continues and again he hears "you lie"
Suddenly Nancy Pelosi Jumps up and says who said that. Next time I hear "You Lie", I am going to kick that student out and you wonít be able to hear the presidentís speech
Obama continues and suddenly every student in the
school is heard to shout, "You Lie"

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#65435 Sep 15, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! You are so correct. Did you see how she is trying to say Romney is responsible for the film being produced and that it led to the killing on "innicnet" people?
Give Miz Dan time-she'll try to convince us Romney was behind the confusion on the DNC floor over the omission of words in their platform..
Interesting

Branson, MO

#65436 Sep 15, 2012
HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK
1. Open a new file in your computer.
2. Name it 'Barack Obama'.
3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.
4. Empty the Recycle Bin.
5. Your PC will ask you:
'Do you really want to get rid of 'Barack Obama?'
6. Firmly Click 'Yes.'

NOBAMA 2012

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65437 Sep 15, 2012
Interesting wrote:
HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK
1. Open a new file in your computer.
2. Name it 'Barack Obama'.
3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.
4. Empty the Recycle Bin.
5. Your PC will ask you:
'Do you really want to get rid of 'Barack Obama?'
6. Firmly Click 'Yes.'
NOBAMA 2012
LMAO!!! That's good!

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65438 Sep 15, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Give Miz Dan time-she'll try to convince us Romney was behind the confusion on the DNC floor over the omission of words in their platform..
LOL!!

I bet she is sitting there in her granny panties just fuming right now.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#65439 Sep 15, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text> ... Polls are a joke. They are so skewed it's not even funny. I look to the people who have a track record of accusate election predictions like this: http://www.colorado.edu/news/releases/2012/08...
These people don't rely on calling a bunch of anonymous people and getting their opinion. They look at the indicators that effect votes....
The University of Colorado (UC) mathematical prediction model is interesting. Unfortunately, the design of a mathematical model is based on a lot of assumptions which may have been true at the time of the design, but some of which may no longer be true. Correlation does not prove causality.

Further, several other indirect non-economic factors affect the outcome of an election. For example, "voter enthusiasm" undoubtedly affects the vote. Although Bush's poor economy certainly resulted in increased turnout of Democrat voters, the Obama campaign was able to capture and to heighten that voter enthusiasm. The UC model does not directly consider the effect of "voter enthusiasm."

The pundits are now asking for a reason that Romney is not farther ahead in the polls, considering the poor economy. Some of them have noted that the absolute level of the economy may not be as important to voters as the direction in which the economy is moving. The US economy has improved somewhat, and appears to continue to improve.(The Dow-Jones has constantly improved at a high rate for 4 years.)

A secondary question is which candidate is perceived by the voting public to be more likely to be able to continue the improvement of the economy. Traditional polls indicate that President Obama wins that question.

Of course, many posters in this thread are assuming (or hoping) that the continuing poor economy will result in Romney's election. There are many historical precedents that indicate this assumption is true, and the UC model includes that measurable economic effect.

However, a counter-balancing third effect is that many voters believe (correctly) that Bush43 handed Obama an extremely poor economy, and that President Obama's inability to completely bring the economy back to past levels in 4 years is not necessarily the entire fault of the president. The obvious sabotage and foot-dragging of the US representatives have provided additional sympathy for the president, including more of a willingness to give President Obama 4 more years to produce a thriving economy.

As an "engineer"-type person, I prefer math predictors like the UC model. However, I have designed some simple math models and I am quite aware of some of the pitfalls of thinking that measurable quantities are the only variables which affect the real-world situation.

Voters are very much concerned with the "likability" and "trustworthiness" of a political candidate. These characteristics can only be measured to an extent through the use of opinion polls. I predict that in the upcoming election, these personality factors will be of as much, if not more, importance than the absolute level of the US economy.

The fact that Romney lags Obama in most all of the polls indicates that I am correct.
Interesting

Branson, MO

#65440 Sep 15, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The University of Colorado (UC) mathematical prediction model is interesting. Unfortunately, the design of a mathematical model is based on a lot of assumptions which may have been true at the time of the design, but some of which may no longer be true. Correlation does not prove causality.
Further, several other indirect non-economic factors affect the outcome of an election. For example, "voter enthusiasm" undoubtedly affects the vote. Although Bush's poor economy certainly resulted in increased turnout of Democrat voters, the Obama campaign was able to capture and to heighten that voter enthusiasm. The UC model does not directly consider the effect of "voter enthusiasm."
The pundits are now asking for a reason that Romney is not farther ahead in the polls, considering the poor economy. Some of them have noted that the absolute level of the economy may not be as important to voters as the direction in which the economy is moving. The US economy has improved somewhat, and appears to continue to improve.(The Dow-Jones has constantly improved at a high rate for 4 years.)
A secondary question is which candidate is perceived by the voting public to be more likely to be able to continue the improvement of the economy. Traditional polls indicate that President Obama wins that question.
Of course, many posters in this thread are assuming (or hoping) that the continuing poor economy will result in Romney's election. There are many historical precedents that indicate this assumption is true, and the UC model includes that measurable economic effect.
However, a counter-balancing third effect is that many voters believe (correctly) that Bush43 handed Obama an extremely poor economy, and that President Obama's inability to completely bring the economy back to past levels in 4 years is not necessarily the entire fault of the president. The obvious sabotage and foot-dragging of the US representatives have provided additional sympathy for the president, including more of a willingness to give President Obama 4 more years to produce a thriving economy.
As an "engineer"-type person, I prefer math predictors like the UC model. However, I have designed some simple math models and I am quite aware of some of the pitfalls of thinking that measurable quantities are the only variables which affect the real-world situation.
Voters are very much concerned with the "likability" and "trustworthiness" of a political candidate. These characteristics can only be measured to an extent through the use of opinion polls. I predict that in the upcoming election, these personality factors will be of as much, if not more, importance than the absolute level of the US economy.
The fact that Romney lags Obama in most all of the polls indicates that I am correct.
Obama CANNOT be trusted!!!

NOBAMA 2012

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65441 Sep 15, 2012
What's the difference between Obama and Osama?

BS
Muslim Dicktator Prez

Willow Springs, MO

#65442 Sep 15, 2012
The Real Mitt Romney: Beck Interviews People Whose Lives Have Been Touched by the GOP Nominee

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/the-real-mitt...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hannah katheryn 8 min butler county fan 49
Two DAYS of inaction and he blames both sides. 14 min Cali 36
Poplar Bluff Sidewalk Construction. Good? Bad... 28 min Observer 21
Is Slapping a Child "CHILD ABUSE" ? (Jan '10) 37 min Molly 377
Harps 1 hr SickOfUrChit 37
Will PB dismiss for the eclipse 1 hr TopiLogi 3
Total eclipse on Monday 1 hr SickOfUrChit 2

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance