Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#63298 Sep 1, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy watching jealous democrats like you, Dawg, get all riled up and begin the usual meltdown! Have you ever considered going to your Dr to have him prescribe a pre-meltdown pill for you? I am sure your entitled welfare would pay for it!...
Between Medicare and Blue Cross, I rarely pay more than $5 as a co-pay. However, yesterday I had to pay $34 co-pay for my pre-meltdown pills._8-)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#63299 Sep 1, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
Eastwood was the perfect example that the Ryan voucher plan might not work so well when your an old coote like Eastwood suffering from dementia!
Funny, Eastwood proved to me that he is still a good actor. It was all unscripted. I don't really call that dementia. Maybe he was just trying to make you stupid people think he has dementia. Do you actually think anyone would have let him on stage if he really had dementia? Duh!

He did just what he was supposed to do!

CHEERS!

#63301 Sep 1, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
This is YOUR normal brain:
This is YOUR brain at its fullest potential
Very interesting......they are the same!...
As usual, the only thing you can think of is scat. That is the only way you can have a laugh, since your development is stuck in the anal stage.
Interesting

Thayer, MO

#63302 Sep 1, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you EVER see food prices go down, "Clueless"?
The US inflation rate is below 2 percent, where the Fed wants to keep it. The rate was 1.4 percent in July of 2012.
Nice evasive cowardly democrat spinning reply.....AS USUAL!!!!

NOBAMA 2012
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#63303 Sep 1, 2012
ALIAS - Trish wrote:
PEACE NORTON,
Just don't agree with your opinion, nor the way you combine politics and religion like you do. Did YOU ever answer me - When is the last time you actually read the bible?
***I'll not play with him or about him again!
:)
Peace regardless OK? Jesus would have it that way after all, just not quite the way you and I offer it up. We appear hypocrits some of the time KNOW what I mean Sir?
Actually, I read the Bible yesterday! I guess we are all hypocrits sometimes. Nobody is perfect. I still think that politics and the Bible go hand in hand. Prophecy proves it!
Peace to you , too!

CHEERS!

#63304 Sep 1, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the key word here is "try". No surgery in the world could fix your face, Dawg, aka Sam, Crypt-Keeper Dog!!!...
Duh! Trish and I were speaking of "avatars," dumazz!_8-)
Interesting

Thayer, MO

#63305 Sep 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Between Medicare and Blue Cross, I rarely pay more than $5 as a co-pay. However, yesterday I had to pay $34 co-pay for my pre-meltdown pills._8-)
At least you admit to having meltdowns! LMAO

NOBAMA 2012
Interesting

Thayer, MO

#63306 Sep 1, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I read the Bible yesterday! I guess we are all hypocrits sometimes. Nobody is perfect. I still think that politics and the Bible go hand in hand. Prophecy proves it!
Peace to you , too!
CHEERS!
Agreed!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63307 Sep 1, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are trying to make that a racist thing, and it was not at all a racist thing. Had nothing to do with race!
CHEERS!
Now there you go Norton making that a RAPTURE thing...which didn't happen again today...

oh that you would be sucked into outer space...an answered prayer!

Race has EVERYTHING todo with the GOP!

CHEERS
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63308 Sep 1, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace to you , too!
CHEERS!
The KJV...or the Mormon version Romneny uses?
CHEERS!
Interesting

Thayer, MO

#63309 Sep 1, 2012
<quoted text>
As usual, the only thing you can think of is scat. That is the only way you can have a laugh, since your development is stuck in the anal stage.
Wrong....I laugh every time you have a meltdown, which is many times a day!!!! Sorry, Dawg, but find someone else to talk to about your gay anal fantasies!! Whether I am male, or whether I am female....I will NEVER be gay, unlike you!!!

NOBAMA 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63310 Sep 1, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you admit to having meltdowns! LMAO
It's called today's Republican Party.

LMAO
Interesting

Thayer, MO

#63311 Sep 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Now there you go Norton making that a RAPTURE thing...which didn't happen again today...
oh that you would be sucked into outer space...an answered prayer!
Race has EVERYTHING todo with the GOP!
CHEERS
You are an athiest, yet believe in the power of prayer? Just like most out-of-touch cowardly democrats, you would really like race to be an issue.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/thecrescat/2012/...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/12/black...

http://gopcapitalist.tripod.com/democratrecor...

Let me know if you need some more sources!

NOBAMA 2012

#63312 Sep 1, 2012
ROFL! President Obama has responded to Clint Eastwood's "speech" to an empty chair. The President said:

"This seat's taken!"

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63313 Sep 1, 2012
Mitt Romney To Flood Victim:'Go Home And Call 211'

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney launched the final leg of his quest for the White House by visiting storm-battered Louisiana on Friday. He drove through a town that was flooded by Hurricane Isaac in part because it's still outside the vast flooding protection system built with federal funds after Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans.

Romney and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R) spent close to an hour meeting with first responders and local officials. Romney shook hands with National Guardsmen outside the U.S. Post Office and talked with a local resident, Jodie Chiarello, 42, who lost her home in Isaac's flooding.

"He just told me to, um, there's assistance out there," Chiarello said of her conversation with Romney. "He said, go home and call 211." That's a public service number offered in many states.

Chiarello said she will likely seek some other shelter because her home was submerged in the flooding. She expressed frustration about the town's lack of flood protection.

"We live outside the levee protection that's why we get all this water because they close the floodgates up front and all they're doing is flooding us out down here," she said. "It's very frustrating, very. We go through Katrina and Rita and now we're going through Cindy, Lee and now Isaac."

Romney's last-minute visit, announced less than 12 hours after he became the Republican nominee, took him to the disaster area ahead of his Democratic rival, President Barack Obama. The president was following with his own visit to Louisiana on Monday, the White House announced.

hahahahahaha
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63314 Sep 1, 2012
Do ya remember the Missouri tornados when the republicans said they would offer up assistance if they could cut it from the budget elsewhere?
Interesting

Thayer, MO

#63315 Sep 1, 2012
<quoted text>
It's called today's Republican Party.
LMAO
But of COURSE they cause you to meltdown!!!! At least you admit to it!!!! You are scared so why wouldn't you cower down and have a meltdown? LMAO
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63316 Sep 1, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, Eastwood proved to me that he is still a good actor. It was all unscripted. I don't really call that dementia. Maybe he was just trying to make you stupid people think he has dementia. Do you actually think anyone would have let him on stage if he really had dementia? Duh!
He did just what he was supposed to do!
CHEERS!
Not even prescription drugs could help this guy's foot and mouth disease.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#63317 Sep 1, 2012
Call 211 ?

This Guy is outta of his mind ! Boy I would hate 2 be Dying on the side of the road ,Godforbid ! No Conpassion!

Obama 2012
Interesting

Thayer, MO

#63318 Sep 1, 2012
<quoted text>
The KJV...or the Mormon version Romneny uses?
CHEERS!
In your own words, can you explain the differences? I really doubt you can! My guess is you will avoid this one and attempt to spin it into something else! That's what a cowardly scared democrat does! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Females who use Meth 1 hr suckdis1too 29
Jenna diner 4 hr Concerned 9
Jens diner 4 hr Concerned 3
men in bluff 4 hr sexy blue 8
jennifer davis 4 hr Not this time sucka 119
News Cape Girardeau Co. sobriety checkpoint results 4 hr ummmmmm 2
terry blackburn (Feb '14) 5 hr Really 47

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance