Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#60460 Aug 2, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving that YOU "make up aliases." This post is from "DAWG is an IDIOT" from "Katy, TX."
When you were posting about Stroud's, you were posting as "LIBERALS ARE SCUMBAGS" from "Liberty, MO."
BUSTED!_8-)
So what if your "gizzard place" has two-hour waits? That only shows the lack of sophistication of your plebian palate, and those of your redneck friends who live in cheap housing around the outskirts of Kansas City!
So that you can understand what I am saying, here is the definition of "plebian": somebody regarded as ill-educated: somebody thought to behave in a coarse or crude manner, and to have common or vulgar tastes, especially somebody from a lower social class."
Is that about right, Gizzard-Eater?
Be sure to go to Stroud's this evening and buy a $5.50 half-plate of friend chicken gizzards! Yum! Yum! French cuisine at its Kansas City finest! ROFL!_8-)
Dumpster baby, gnaws the chicken fat.
Dumpster baby, he found in the dumpster where he sat.
Dumpster baby, he is so proud.

Dumpster baby, slurps that greasey fat.
Dumpster baby, nurses on the dead, wet tomcat.
Dumpster baby, he cries from lonely fright.
Dumpster baby, no one hears his cries thoughout the night.

Dumpster baby, dumpster baby, he got no home.
Dumpster baby, dumpster baby, left all alone.
Dumpster baby, dumpster baby, going insane.
Dumpster baby, dumpster baby, tossed out in the rain.
Dumpster baby, his momma tossed him in the DUMPSTER behind Stroud's.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#60461 Aug 2, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
And just look at the liberals who ended up eating crow because of it.
Actually, fried crow is far better than fried chicken, and it has much more dark meat.

#60462 Aug 2, 2012
DAWG is a CUPCAKE wrote:
<quoted text> ... I post unregistered and I change it up constantly because you clone everyone ...
Like I said I do not pretend to be 4 different people like you do If you would grow up and quit acting like a pathetic little bitch by cloning people then maybe I would stick to one or two screen names....
ROFL! There! You admitted it AGAIN! TWICE! In one post! DUH!

Let me get this straight: YOU use ALIASES and it is MY FAULT! Huh?

Help me out, "1Watt Hermit"! What is the psychological term for such aberrant behavior?
59 and mad

Saint Louis, MO

#60463 Aug 2, 2012
after seeing the farm subside web page, I will not vote for a farmer or a gop. emerson needs to go all you see her with is farmers.

#60464 Aug 2, 2012
DAWG is a CUPCAKE wrote:
<quoted text> ... I understand you are jealous that I can afford to eat at nice places while you at fast food restaurants....
I'll pass on the gizzards though, that is poor mans part of the bird. Understandable why you like them....
I eat at fast-food restaurants perhaps once a month. There aren't any in this town. We have good restaurants which specialize in "home-cooked" meals.

Hey! If you think that Stroud's is a great place, so be it!

I think I understand the reason you like that place so much! Their slogan is:

"We choke our own chickens."

Watch Stroud's alternating messages:

http://stroudsrestaurant.com/menu_north.html

I figure you are an old chicken-choker from way back! Wasn't there a phrase something like that used by CB operators?

And don't kid me that you aren't an old gizzard-lover, too! You know gizzards are your favorite part of the bird! Yum! Yum! You even think that gizzards are great French cuisine!
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#60465 Aug 2, 2012
59 and mad wrote:
after seeing the farm subside web page, I will not vote for a farmer or a gop. emerson needs to go all you see her with is farmers.
Go to your dinner table and then complain about farmers.

#60466 Aug 2, 2012
59 and mad wrote:
What's the link for that webpage? I used to have a link, but I think they took that website down. The webpage was VERY educational! We are talking some SERIOUS subsidies for some farmers, including corporations! Thanks if you have the link!

#60467 Aug 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Go to your dinner table and then complain about farmers.
I thought you "conservatives" believed in capitalism? Competition? Market forces? And NOT subsidizing inefficient farmers! Or paying farmers NOT to grow crops!

Pardon the expression, but you are worse than a "welfare liberal"! And also a hypocrite!

As usual, you conservatives HATE the "low-priced welfare" that goes to needy people, but you LOVE the "high-priced welfare" -- like farm subsidies that go to wealthy farmers.
DAWG is a CUPCAKE

Haslet, TX

#60468 Aug 2, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL! There! You admitted it AGAIN! TWICE! In one post! DUH!

Let me get this straight: YOU use ALIASES and it is MY FAULT! Huh?

Help me out, "1Watt Hermit"! What is the psychological term for such aberrant behavior?
You're a moron. At one time I actually believed, despite all your other lies, that you were actually 80 years old. Now I am 100% positive you aren't even over 18. You have to be the most immature, childish, pathetic assclown I have ever encountered.

If you are 80, or anywhere even remotely close to it, you prove by your idiotic schoolyard behavior there is no way in hell you ever served one day in the military. You certainly don't have 2 degrees. I doubt you even finished high school.

The only thing ever accomplished was becoming a jealous, pathetic, loser.

To think, I actually felt sorry for you. Now I just pity you.
LIBERALS are PATHETIC

Haslet, TX

#60469 Aug 2, 2012
<quoted text>Go to your dinner table and then complain about farmers.
He isn't even worth your time. In fact after Dawgs latest childish schoolyard meltdown today I don't think there is a single Libturd worth any more time on this thread. Clearly they are nothing but jealous little juvenile jerkoffs. Between Yellow Dawg and DanFromSmithville I have come to the conclusion that this thread is where liberals that are too stupid and childish to be a part of normal threads come to hang out.

Let look at what the 3 Libturd posters have posted today..

Barney II accuses me of spelling a word wrong, I prove to him I was right, and then he spends half the day crying because I posted 3 links to back it up. So apparently now in order to not make a Liberal cry we have to post 2 links, no more, no less. 1 is not enough and 3 is too many.

Dawg has spent all day having a meltdown because he has to eat gizzards at KFC while others can enjoy nicer restaurants. How pathetic is that?

DanFromSmithville has had another rinse & repeat Dan meltdown for the 570th odd day in a row.

It's the same thing day in and day out, just ignorant stupid childish behavior. I'm bored with it.

Be cool SPC. Its been a pleasure. Ill be back on Nov 7 for one final laugh at them when Obama gets destroyed on Nov 6. Until then, keep fighting the good fight and we will take this country back.

#60470 Aug 2, 2012
Well, I know you conservatives do not "believe" in polls (especially when your "front-runner" is shown NOT to be the "front-runner.")

President Obama achieved yet another percentage point over Romney today. The AVERAGE of the 9 major polls which Real Clear Politics tracks has gone up +3.0, with President Obama at +47.4 and Romney at +44.4 today.

Rasmussen has dropped Romney to 2.0, and CBS/NYT is now at 1.0, both over President Obama. There are NO ties.

The 7 polls showing President Obama over Romney range from +2 to +10 percent over Romney!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

#60471 Aug 2, 2012
I have always been impressed with the polls conducted by Quinnipaic University, Hamden, Connecticut. They appear to be very professional in conducting and analyzing their polls. Quinnipaic / CBS / New York Times released a poll on Aug. 1, for the "swing states" of Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida. The results are NOT good for Romney:

FLORIDA: Obama 51 - Romney 45
OHIO: Obama 50 - Romney 44
PENNSYLVANIA: Obama 53 - Romney 42

President Obama achieved wide support for his plan to hike federal income taxes on upper-income voters.

Out-of-touch Romney just released HIS plan, which will raise taxes on the middle class and (guess what?) will LOWER taxes on Romney's "peer group," the richest of the rich.

"If today were November 6, President Barack Obama would sweep the key swing states of Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania and - if history is any guide - into a second term in the Oval Office," said Peter A. Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Polling Institute. "The president is running better in the key swing states than he is nationally. Part of the reason may be that the unemployment rate in Ohio is well below the national average. In Florida it has been dropping over the past year, while nationally that has not been the case." For the Quinnipaic press release:

http://tinyurl.com/cfakr6n

If the major polling organizations are correct, President Obama only has to win in Ohio, or Virginia (+1 electoral vote), or Florida to get the required total of 270 electoral votes.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#60472 Aug 2, 2012
LIBERALS are PATHETIC wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't even worth your time. In fact after Dawgs latest childish schoolyard meltdown today I don't think there is a single Libturd worth any more time on this thread. Clearly they are nothing but jealous little juvenile jerkoffs. Between Yellow Dawg and DanFromSmithville I have come to the conclusion that this thread is where liberals that are too stupid and childish to be a part of normal threads come to hang out.
Let look at what the 3 Libturd posters have posted today..
Barney II accuses me of spelling a word wrong, I prove to him I was right, and then he spends half the day crying because I posted 3 links to back it up. So apparently now in order to not make a Liberal cry we have to post 2 links, no more, no less. 1 is not enough and 3 is too many.
Dawg has spent all day having a meltdown because he has to eat gizzards at KFC while others can enjoy nicer restaurants. How pathetic is that?
DanFromSmithville has had another rinse & repeat Dan meltdown for the 570th odd day in a row.
It's the same thing day in and day out, just ignorant stupid childish behavior. I'm bored with it.
Be cool SPC. Its been a pleasure. Ill be back on Nov 7 for one final laugh at them when Obama gets destroyed on Nov 6. Until then, keep fighting the good fight and we will take this country back.
Is it time once again for the regular 60 day, "I'm leaving this thread and I am not comeing back." Where does the time go?

I can understand being bored with ignorant, stupid, childish behavior Dan Mortansin, but we could never get you to stop. By the way, you forgot lying, vulgar, pathetic and violent. You sure do have a lot of problems.

If SPC and you were neighbors, I bet SPC would consider you scum and definitely arrest you for your drug use. Reality is so very, very funny. Of course, I consider SPC to be capable of lying under oath, so maybe for you and a shot a threesome, he might overlook it.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

#60473 Aug 2, 2012
DAWG is a CUPCAKE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron. At one time I actually believed, despite all your other lies, that you were actually 80 years old. Now I am 100% positive you aren't even over 18. You have to be the most immature, childish, pathetic assclown I have ever encountered.
If you are 80, or anywhere even remotely close to it, you prove by your idiotic schoolyard behavior there is no way in hell you ever served one day in the military. You certainly don't have 2 degrees. I doubt you even finished high school.
The only thing ever accomplished was becoming a jealous, pathetic, loser.
To think, I actually felt sorry for you. Now I just pity you.
ROFL! Any time you "grow a set" and can come up with some "serious" money to make a bet or 4, I will be more than happy to take your money away from you. Potential bets:

1. Age. I have told you that I am not 80, but I damn well am a septuagenarian. You can make multiple bets on this one.

2. Military 3. Engineering degree 4. MBA degree

(As other bets, you might consider the "Island Commander" one. Living in Germany one. Forbidden to take one leg of the Berlin subway one (and, no, I wasn't a spy). Worked on a newspaper one. Quite skilled on PhotoShop (but not an expert). Sat in the cockpit of a Soviet MiG fighter aircraft in the mid-1970s. Take your pick, and decide how much you would like to lose.)

I am old and can be considered a "has-been." But that beats YOUR "never-was"!

#60474 Aug 2, 2012
<quoted text> ... Dawg has spent all day having a meltdown because he has to eat gizzards at KFC while others can enjoy nicer restaurants....
Have you choked any chickens lately, "Katy"?_8-)
old yellar

Lexington, KY

#60475 Aug 2, 2012
just my own
psst

Lexington, KY

#60476 Aug 2, 2012
would you like yours chocked?

#60477 Aug 2, 2012
<quoted text> ... Between Yellow Dawg and DanFromSmithville I have come to the conclusion that this thread is where liberals that are too stupid and childish to be a part of normal threads come to hang out....
Similarly, watching you clueless conservatives writhing around in perpetual agony with your MELTDOWNs, I have come to the conclusion that this thread is where conservatives that are too stupid and childish to be part of normal threads come to hang out and to get their azzes continually kicked. Clearly, you conservatives are full-blown masochists, and must enjoy the pain.

#60478 Aug 2, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Is it time once again for the regular 60 day, "I'm leaving this thread and I am not comeing back." Where does the time go?...
Oh, hell! Is "Dan" leaving, never to return, AGAIN?

We sure must have scored some "direct hits amidship" today! Maybe we should have been easier on him! Whomever will we have to amuse us now? "Norton"? "Sir Trav"? We know that "SPC" is a stick-in-the-mud and no fun.

I KNOW! I JUST FIGURED IT OUT! "Dan" is going to morph into yet another alias, and will be back later tonight, hoping against hope that we will not recognize his banal banter!_8-)
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#60479 Aug 2, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're whimpering like a bitch that got smacked down. It's easy to recognize, all you Libturds do it.
If you're trying to make fun of me then perhaps when you repeat the 3rd grade this year you'll learn to do it better.
Think about how stupid you sound. You tried to correct my spelling of a word, got proven wrong, and you are trying to make fun of me??? ROFLMAO!!!
Quit whimpering snowflake.
Typical...

DAN the Fat old bitch troll laying around all day posting hysterical, preverted bullshit on topix( the most produuctive thing she's done in her sad life ...

While As Another Queen "ANNE Romney calls us "You People" and we're out all day working and PAYING TAXES????

Romney is toast ...like your brain!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6th grader pregnant?????? (Dec '11) 3 hr U swallow 24
Smokin aces 3 hr Guest 1
does anyone know if hobby lobby will be hiring ... (May '14) 4 hr Guest 39
jennifer davis (Mar '16) 4 hr U swallow 153
Aliens 4 hr Paul walker 3
repoman 6 hr Guest 7
Rogers Theater to be DEMOLISHED 6 hr Guest 8

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance