The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#57228 Jun 28, 2012
LiberalsDestroyingAmerica wrote:
OBAMACARE DECISION WAKES SLEEPING CONSERVATIVE GIANT
Today's SCOTUS Decision Dooms Obama's Reelection
Yes, Obama and the Democrats are entitled to a bit of a victory lap today, after Chief Justice Roberts searched deeply within his political self and found a path to uphold ObamaCare. Sure, the individual mandate was unconstitutional on the two arguments made by the Obama Administration. But, on the argument they expressly didn't make--that the mandate was really a tax--the Court decided that Congress was well within its power to enact the provision. So, its still the law of the land. But, today's ruling will probably go down in history as the most effective GOP voter turnout operation ever. There is only one way to repeal ObamaCare and that is through the ballot box. It will happen.
During the debates over ObamaCare, the President and Democrats strained themselves to argue that the individual mandate wasn't a tax. Obama himself had campaigned on a promise to never raise taxes on any families earning less than $250,000 a year. Today, the Court called the mandate for what it is...a tax. In doing so, it acknowledged that, not only did Obama break his campaign promise, but he and his leftist allies have ushered in the largest tax hike in history. They will go with that record into the voting booth in November.
From a nakedly partisan viewpoint, today's ruling is the best case scenario for the GOP. ObamaCare is still deeply unpopular, and now the only way to undo it is to sweep Obama and dozens of Democrats out of office. The GOP base will speed up its rallying to Romney, because it is their only chance to repeal this monstrosity. Independents, who have been peppered with silly social issue memes from the media, will put all of that aside to ensure that ObamaCare is repealed.
Many of my colleagues are understandably upset with Chief Justice Roberts. But, he may have pulled off the ultimate Jedi Knight mind trick. He upheld the law by framing it as a tax, which runs counter to Obama's campaign promises. His opinion even provides a legal basis to restrain future federal power grabs. Moreover, he has ensured that the only way to appeal the law is to prevail, across the board, in November. That was ultimately always the case.
MORE: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
THANK YOU W, FOR OBAMA AND ROBERTS...and f#*king you over...
It's been a REALLY Good Day!!!!
The Real USA First

Steele, MO

#57229 Jun 28, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Inbred you for"SURE" F#%king are!!!!
THANK YOU W, FOR OBAMA AND ROBERTS...
and this REALLY Good Day!!!!
No, let me make it crystal clear ... you're on ButF%#ing drugs ... go to rehab !!!!
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#57230 Jun 28, 2012
The Real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
No, let me make it crystal clear ... you're on ButF%#ing drugs ... go to rehab !!!!
I bet you "SURE" are making crystal METH...you're on your way to the Bachmann Clinic ...AGAIN!!!!

THANK YOU W, FOR OBAMA AND ROBERTS... and this REALLY Good Day!!!!
The Real USA First

Steele, MO

#57231 Jun 28, 2012
<quoted text>
I bet you "SURE" are making crystal METH...you're on your way to the Bachmann Clinic ...AGAIN!!!!
THANK YOU W, FOR OBAMA AND ROBERTS... and this REALLY Good Day!!!!
QUOTE: "THANK YOU W, FOR OBAMA AND ROBERTS... and this REALLY Good Day!!!!" your vocabulary is somewhat limited ... don't ya think ????? You keep saying the same thing over .... and over .... and over .... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ .... oh, i am sorry, did I fall asleep ... AGAIN.....
The Real USA First

Steele, MO

#57232 Jun 28, 2012
LiberalsDestroyingAmerica wrote:
OBAMACARE DECISION WAKES SLEEPING CONSERVATIVE GIANT
Today's SCOTUS Decision Dooms Obama's Reelection
Yes, Obama and the Democrats are entitled to a bit of a victory lap today, after Chief Justice Roberts searched deeply within his political self and found a path to uphold ObamaCare. Sure, the individual mandate was unconstitutional on the two arguments made by the Obama Administration. But, on the argument they expressly didn't make--that the mandate was really a tax--the Court decided that Congress was well within its power to enact the provision. So, its still the law of the land. But, today's ruling will probably go down in history as the most effective GOP voter turnout operation ever. There is only one way to repeal ObamaCare and that is through the ballot box. It will happen.
During the debates over ObamaCare, the President and Democrats strained themselves to argue that the individual mandate wasn't a tax. Obama himself had campaigned on a promise to never raise taxes on any families earning less than $250,000 a year. Today, the Court called the mandate for what it is...a tax. In doing so, it acknowledged that, not only did Obama break his campaign promise, but he and his leftist allies have ushered in the largest tax hike in history. They will go with that record into the voting booth in November.
From a nakedly partisan viewpoint, today's ruling is the best case scenario for the GOP. ObamaCare is still deeply unpopular, and now the only way to undo it is to sweep Obama and dozens of Democrats out of office. The GOP base will speed up its rallying to Romney, because it is their only chance to repeal this monstrosity. Independents, who have been peppered with silly social issue memes from the media, will put all of that aside to ensure that ObamaCare is repealed.
Many of my colleagues are understandably upset with Chief Justice Roberts. But, he may have pulled off the ultimate Jedi Knight mind trick. He upheld the law by framing it as a tax, which runs counter to Obama's campaign promises. His opinion even provides a legal basis to restrain future federal power grabs. Moreover, he has ensured that the only way to appeal the law is to prevail, across the board, in November. That was ultimately always the case.
MORE: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Damn,="LiberalsDestroying America" seems to be so much smarter than you .... and I'll bet ... HE HAS A JOB ......
Patricia Senecal

Cape Girardeau, MO

#57233 Jun 28, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
why isn't Herman Cain sill in the race?
Holy - oh my goodness! Question is why is he still in our face?
The folks Romney is using for sarogates are more comical than Mitt hopes we don't notice he is! How stupid does he think we are? We shall not join that group of stupid, but unlike them we are not willing to put the country under to prove this point. When was the last time the poor sports and loosers worked so hard to hault any progress of the President. Their only agenda for 3 and a half has been everything they can do to hurt Obama and who gives a crap for the rest of the country and those surrounding us.
Patricia Senecal

Cape Girardeau, MO

#57234 Jun 28, 2012
<quoted text>
QUOTE: "THANK YOU W, FOR OBAMA AND ROBERTS... and this REALLY Good Day!!!!" your vocabulary is somewhat limited ... don't ya think ????? You keep saying the same thing over .... and over .... and over .... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ .... oh, i am sorry, did I fall asleep ... AGAIN.....
Now that is REAL and real Funny, real accurate, and yes, it was a
really good day for everyone but Rove and Koch Bros and the Rom!

Sorry ole boy - perhaps you should just prepare for the olympics and make some more cookies, close down the rest of the plants you just bought before you were ridiculous enough to think you can survive any more political races in this country.

The American Voter

Lodi, WI

#57235 Jun 29, 2012
http://youtu.be/rsCmiFcRyIc

vote accordingly.
The American Voter

Lodi, WI

#57236 Jun 29, 2012
McCain on Romney.

----------

http://youtu.be/DcLh3Hmanwo

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

#57237 Jun 29, 2012
The U.S. don't need no stinkin health care:

http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2012/05/ap-...

Now in its third year in Alabama, the Pentagon’s Innovative Readiness Training program is administered in parts of the South by the Delta Regional Authority, a federal-state partnership that promotes economic development in parts of eight Southern states. The authority has brought similar health projects to Arkansas and Mississippi.
///

And these are dumbass crackers that vote Repuglican.
Check out the first 4 minutes of the Maddow show from last night for more examples.

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

#57238 Jun 29, 2012
AP - The e-mails sound casual: Dude reaching out to dude, begging for favors and offering rewards ranging from coffee to fine champagne.

But what the bankers were allegedly doing was as serious as it gets: fixing an interest rate that affects the cost of half a quadrillion dollars — that's $554 trillion — in financial contracts around the world, from mortgages to loans.

U.S. and British investigators say the employees of Barclays Bank — and possibly those of other major international banks — clearly knew it was wrong to manipulate the London interbank office rate, known as the LIBOR, which determines the rate at which banks lend to each other and, by extension, the rate at which they lend to consumers and businesses.

One trader messaged a colleague about helping to influence the three-month LIBOR.

"As always, any help wd be greatly appreciated," the trader wrote.

"I am going 90 altho 91 is what I should be posting," came the reply.

The trader responded: "When I retire and write a book about this business your name will be written in golden letters."

"I would prefer this not be in any book!" came the answer.

And yet it did appear — not in a book, but in court papers that led to fines totaling $453 million against the bank. U.S. and British officials are considering criminal charges against individuals and British investigators are probing other major banks including Citigroup in the United States, Switzerland's UBS, Britain's HSBC and Royal Bank of Scotland.
///
Let's bail out these fine folks again.
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#57239 Jun 29, 2012
<quoted text>
OK ...I'll say this ...Obama kicked all your stupid inbred (you're mental aility is sopmewhat limited)Azzes Don't Ya Think????

Oh I'm sorry I really did go to sleep...I had a REALLY REALLY GOOD DREAM about yesteday, now I'm getting up and going of to a REAL Job...AGAIN!!!!

If you weren't mentally disababled ...You might get a job...then you could have a life!!!!

Last night I had a REALLY REALLY Good Dream ...and now I'm going to have an even Better Day today!!!!!

Again ...THANK YOU W, FOR OBAMA AND ROBERTS...
CmonReally

Cape Girardeau, MO

#57240 Jun 29, 2012
<quoted text>
OK ...I'll say this ...Obama kicked all your stupid inbred (you're mental aility is sopmewhat limited)Azzes Don't Ya Think????
Oh I'm sorry I really did go to sleep...I had a REALLY REALLY GOOD DREAM about yesteday, now I'm getting up and going of to a REAL Job...AGAIN!!!!
If you weren't mentally disababled ...You might get a job...then you could have a life!!!!
Last night I had a REALLY REALLY Good Dream ...and now I'm going to have an even Better Day today!!!!!
From your posts I hope you don't get drug tested on your job today cause I think you would join the 8+% unemployed.
Sure

Ozark, MO

#57241 Jun 29, 2012
<quoted text>
I agree!! It was the beginning of OBOMBhead's last few months in office! Even Holder won't get fired. Come 2013, he will be replaced by a Romney appointee! Keep doing what you are doing DUMBASSocrats. Your self-destruction is near! LMAO
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#57242 Jun 29, 2012
CmonReally wrote:
<quoted text>
From your posts I hope you don't get drug tested on your job today cause I think you would join the 8+% unemployed.
Well I believe in drug testing..and it's obvious we should start with you!

and Another REALLY Good Day!!!!
Sure

Ozark, MO

#57243 Jun 29, 2012
<quoted text>
You consider going to pick up your food stamps as work!
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#57244 Jun 29, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!! It was the beginning of OBOMBhead's last few months in office! Even Holder won't get fired. Come 2013, he will be replaced by a Romney appointee! Keep doing what you are doing DUMBASSocrats. Your self-destruction is near! LMAO
You're post just proves how deeply inbreding and Meth addiction effect rural outstae Republican Methsouri!!!!

Now I'm off to a real job...paying real taxes...that pay for your monthly disabiltiy check!

THANK YOU W, FOR OBAMA AND ROBERTS... and another REALLY Good Day!!!! CHEERS!!!!
Sure

Ozark, MO

#57245 Jun 29, 2012
<quoted text>
The only reason you believe in it is because you are jobless! LMAO I wonder what the DUMBASSocrat party has in store today to continue their self-destruction?

Thank you for OBOMBhead and the DUMBASSocrat....this should be another really good day! LMAO
Sure

Ozark, MO

#57246 Jun 29, 2012
<quoted text>
You're post just proves how deeply inbreding and Meth addiction effect rural outstae Republican Methsouri!!!!
Now I'm off to a real job...paying real taxes...that pay for your monthly disabiltiy check!
THANK YOU W, FOR OBAMA AND ROBERTS... and another REALLY Good Day!!!! CHEERS!!!!
You said you were off to a job several posts ago. Truth is you will now be using one of your aliases to post on here. You don't have a job. You are an entitled government TITSUCKER! LMAO
CmonReally

Euless, TX

#57247 Jun 29, 2012
<quoted text>
You are the manic one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rory 24 min ayy 3
putting your boyfriend on blast on Facebook 1 hr guest 5
Larry Hillis 5 star Rating (Feb '14) 1 hr Xian 16
What's wrong with Angela Pearson 1 hr guest 11
Dr. Hoja 9 hr Momma 25
Cute Guys at Menards 10 hr kate 4
I Hate Midgets (Jan '10) 11 hr karen 119
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE