Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Patricia Senecal

Caruthersville, MO

#57234 Jun 28, 2012
The Real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE: "THANK YOU W, FOR OBAMA AND ROBERTS... and this REALLY Good Day!!!!" your vocabulary is somewhat limited ... don't ya think ????? You keep saying the same thing over .... and over .... and over .... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ .... oh, i am sorry, did I fall asleep ... AGAIN.....
Now that is REAL and real Funny, real accurate, and yes, it was a
really good day for everyone but Rove and Koch Bros and the Rom!

Sorry ole boy - perhaps you should just prepare for the olympics and make some more cookies, close down the rest of the plants you just bought before you were ridiculous enough to think you can survive any more political races in this country.

The American Voter

Cazenovia, WI

#57235 Jun 29, 2012
http://youtu.be/rsCmiFcRyIc

vote accordingly.
The American Voter

Cazenovia, WI

#57236 Jun 29, 2012
McCain on Romney.

----------

http://youtu.be/DcLh3Hmanwo

Since: Feb 11

United States

#57237 Jun 29, 2012
The U.S. don't need no stinkin health care:

http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2012/05/ap-...

Now in its third year in Alabama, the Pentagon’s Innovative Readiness Training program is administered in parts of the South by the Delta Regional Authority, a federal-state partnership that promotes economic development in parts of eight Southern states. The authority has brought similar health projects to Arkansas and Mississippi.
///

And these are dumbass crackers that vote Repuglican.
Check out the first 4 minutes of the Maddow show from last night for more examples.

Since: Feb 11

United States

#57238 Jun 29, 2012
AP - The e-mails sound casual: Dude reaching out to dude, begging for favors and offering rewards ranging from coffee to fine champagne.

But what the bankers were allegedly doing was as serious as it gets: fixing an interest rate that affects the cost of half a quadrillion dollars — that's $554 trillion — in financial contracts around the world, from mortgages to loans.

U.S. and British investigators say the employees of Barclays Bank — and possibly those of other major international banks — clearly knew it was wrong to manipulate the London interbank office rate, known as the LIBOR, which determines the rate at which banks lend to each other and, by extension, the rate at which they lend to consumers and businesses.

One trader messaged a colleague about helping to influence the three-month LIBOR.

"As always, any help wd be greatly appreciated," the trader wrote.

"I am going 90 altho 91 is what I should be posting," came the reply.

The trader responded: "When I retire and write a book about this business your name will be written in golden letters."

"I would prefer this not be in any book!" came the answer.

And yet it did appear — not in a book, but in court papers that led to fines totaling $453 million against the bank. U.S. and British officials are considering criminal charges against individuals and British investigators are probing other major banks including Citigroup in the United States, Switzerland's UBS, Britain's HSBC and Royal Bank of Scotland.
///
Let's bail out these fine folks again.
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#57239 Jun 29, 2012
The Real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE: "THANK YOU W, FOR OBAMA AND ROBERTS... and this REALLY Good Day!!!!" your vocabulary is somewhat limited ... don't ya think ????? You keep saying the same thing over .... and over .... and over .... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ .... oh, i am sorry, did I fall asleep ... AGAIN.....
OK ...I'll say this ...Obama kicked all your stupid inbred (you're mental aility is sopmewhat limited)Azzes Don't Ya Think????

Oh I'm sorry I really did go to sleep...I had a REALLY REALLY GOOD DREAM about yesteday, now I'm getting up and going of to a REAL Job...AGAIN!!!!

If you weren't mentally disababled ...You might get a job...then you could have a life!!!!

Last night I had a REALLY REALLY Good Dream ...and now I'm going to have an even Better Day today!!!!!

Again ...THANK YOU W, FOR OBAMA AND ROBERTS...
and this REALLY Good Day!!!!
CmonReally

Saint Louis, MO

#57240 Jun 29, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
OK ...I'll say this ...Obama kicked all your stupid inbred (you're mental aility is sopmewhat limited)Azzes Don't Ya Think????
Oh I'm sorry I really did go to sleep...I had a REALLY REALLY GOOD DREAM about yesteday, now I'm getting up and going of to a REAL Job...AGAIN!!!!
If you weren't mentally disababled ...You might get a job...then you could have a life!!!!
Last night I had a REALLY REALLY Good Dream ...and now I'm going to have an even Better Day today!!!!!
From your posts I hope you don't get drug tested on your job today cause I think you would join the 8+% unemployed.
Sure

Ozark, MO

#57241 Jun 29, 2012
<quoted text>
I agree!! It was the beginning of OBOMBhead's last few months in office! Even Holder won't get fired. Come 2013, he will be replaced by a Romney appointee! Keep doing what you are doing DUMBASSocrats. Your self-destruction is near! LMAO
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#57242 Jun 29, 2012
CmonReally wrote:
<quoted text>
From your posts I hope you don't get drug tested on your job today cause I think you would join the 8+% unemployed.
Well I believe in drug testing..and it's obvious we should start with you!

THANK YOU W, FOR OBAMA AND ROBERTS...
and Another REALLY Good Day!!!!
Sure

Ozark, MO

#57243 Jun 29, 2012
<quoted text>
You consider going to pick up your food stamps as work!
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#57244 Jun 29, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!! It was the beginning of OBOMBhead's last few months in office! Even Holder won't get fired. Come 2013, he will be replaced by a Romney appointee! Keep doing what you are doing DUMBASSocrats. Your self-destruction is near! LMAO
You're post just proves how deeply inbreding and Meth addiction effect rural outstae Republican Methsouri!!!!

Now I'm off to a real job...paying real taxes...that pay for your monthly disabiltiy check!

THANK YOU W, FOR OBAMA AND ROBERTS... and another REALLY Good Day!!!! CHEERS!!!!
Sure

Ozark, MO

#57245 Jun 29, 2012
<quoted text>
The only reason you believe in it is because you are jobless! LMAO I wonder what the DUMBASSocrat party has in store today to continue their self-destruction?

Thank you for OBOMBhead and the DUMBASSocrat....this should be another really good day! LMAO
Sure

Ozark, MO

#57246 Jun 29, 2012
<quoted text>
You're post just proves how deeply inbreding and Meth addiction effect rural outstae Republican Methsouri!!!!
Now I'm off to a real job...paying real taxes...that pay for your monthly disabiltiy check!
THANK YOU W, FOR OBAMA AND ROBERTS... and another REALLY Good Day!!!! CHEERS!!!!
You said you were off to a job several posts ago. Truth is you will now be using one of your aliases to post on here. You don't have a job. You are an entitled government TITSUCKER! LMAO
CmonReally

Haslet, TX

#57247 Jun 29, 2012
<quoted text>
You are the manic one

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#57248 Jun 29, 2012
I see that Sure has started another 24 hours on Topix. Another good backdoor Republican. Full of CRYING AND WHINING, but no useful solutions. Since the first of the month is bursting upon us, I know Sure will be foaming at the mouth to get that check and cash it at the liqour store.

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#57249 Jun 29, 2012
Now he will say that I am one of the aliases of a completely different poster. Typical moronic garbage from a typical moronic garbage can baby.
Sure

Ozark, MO

#57250 Jun 29, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
I see that Sure has started another 24 hours on Topix. Another good backdoor Republican. Full of CRYING AND WHINING, but no useful solutions. Since the first of the month is bursting upon us, I know Sure will be foaming at the mouth to get that check and cash it at the liqour store.
Oh Dani Boi! LMAO I use food stamps to get my liquor!!! They are a special OBOMBhead print we are ALL entitled to! LMAO
Sure

Ozark, MO

#57251 Jun 29, 2012
I see that Dani Boi is weak on her posts, as usual. I bet she says something else worthless pretty soon! Of course EVERYTHING she posts is worthless! LMAO
Thank You Roberts

Smithville, MO

#57252 Jun 29, 2012
THANK YOU CHIEF JUSTICE ROBERTS!!

Yes, you heard me right.

Thank you Chief Justice Roberts for gift wrapping the death of the Obama Presidency for us!!

Roberts pulled a brilliant move yesterday, believe it or not.

For the longest time there has been a long standing belief that the court was politically biased, 5-4, in favor of Conservatives. Yesterday Roberts effectively killed that.

But that wasn't the brilliant part.

What was it that caused the 2010 ass kicking of the Democrats? ObamaCare. ObamaCare is what created the TEA Party. ObamaCare is what energized the Conservatives, and woke up the Independents in 2010.

Well guess what!!!

Obama ran on the promise to not raise taxes on those making $250,000 or less. Well, he just did. Who do you think will be hit with the most with the tax? It won't be people making $250,000 or more.

Obama just caused the biggest tax increase on the middle class, and lower class for that matter, in history.

Way to go Obama!!! Chief Justice Roberts just signed your political death sentence.

Since the decision yesterday the Romney campaign has brought in over 4 million. Thank you Chief Justice Roberts!!

Last night at our TEA Party meeting, which in our little area normally has 50-60 people, had over 100 last night. Thank You Chief Justice Roberts!!

The 2012 election was going to be about the economy. Now it has a second issue, one where polls show people are not happy about ObamaCare. Thank You Chief Justice Roberts!!

On Nov 6th the House will become even more Republican, the Senate will become Republican, and the White House will become Republican and ObamaCare will be repealed. Thank You Chief Justice Roberts!!!

In the grand scheme of things, with the most important election in our lifetime coming up, yesterday was a good day for the Republicans and the 2012 elections. Thank you Chief Justice Roberts!!

R.I.P Democrats Nov 6, 2012!!!

Have a great day and let the Liberal meltdown begin!!!
SUCKERS

Malden, MO

#57253 Jun 29, 2012
That's right. The Democrats are so stupid that they don't know they've just been handed a major defeat. They can rejoice all they want to about the Supreme Court's decision. It's getting ready to come back and haunt them. Watch those polls. Obama's getting ready to do a nosedive. John Roberts just handed the Republicans their biggest ammunition yet and he did it deliberately. Just in the last 24 hours Romney has garnered $4.2 million in donations. The "dumb" conservatives just destroyed Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunday's DAR Front Page 6 min Judge not 50
I should hate you 8 min Chuck you Farley 8
AA,alcoholism. (Aug '12) 1 hr Blah blah 17
It's your hair 1 hr Shane bridgewater 8
Super Nintendo 1 hr Grape Gamer 1
Mid Continent Nail 1 hr True 8
Poll Is there a METH problem in Butler County? (Nov '08) 1 hr Going down soon 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages