nick and holly L.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Des Moines, IA

#1 Dec 22, 2010
Did they finally split? He's freaking hot!
just ask

Fairdealing, MO

#2 Dec 22, 2010
Nick and Holly who. The only Nick and Holly L I know is Limpert. Is that who you're talking about?
#3 Dec 23, 2010
Who cares!! Stay out of people's business. Divorce is hard enough without people getting involved!
Amy

Harrison, AR

#4 Dec 23, 2010
Thier divorce is probably because he stayed the night with me last weekend, he was tired of Holly anyways, always nagging and griping. He will be back at my house though because this isnt our first go around, see ya afterwhile Nick.
Lol

Chicago, IL

#5 Dec 23, 2010
They have been seperated awhile.... And if someone held a gun to me I'd divorce them too. Nick is doing what's best
Interested

Faridabad, India

#6 Dec 23, 2010
So...you're saying that Holly held a gun on Nick? That's too funny!
Nick Limpert

United States

#7 Dec 23, 2010
I just want to take a second to say i dont agree with these post but for future reference our relationship ended at no fault from either we made are choice together to end it. So please let us get through all this without adding more drama.

Chagrin Falls, OH

#8 Dec 23, 2010
Nick Limpert wrote:
I just want to take a second to say i dont agree with these post but for future reference our relationship ended at no fault from either we made are choice together to end it. So please let us get through all this without adding more drama.
Well said Nick, but you should have known it would end up on here, everyones business does unfortunately.

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 23, 2010
Nick just go and report it and have it removed. It's very easy and won't take long. Good luck with everything.
Joetta

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Dec 23, 2010
I would have guessed Nick the one to pull the gun on her lmfao, well she was all up on ben brummit at the bar so guess she's moved on. Heard Nicks got some serious rage issues. Hot though, got to give him that.
PBGF

Chagrin Falls, OH

#11 Dec 24, 2010
Joetta wrote:
I would have guessed Nick the one to pull the gun on her lmfao, well she was all up on ben brummit at the bar so guess she's moved on. Heard Nicks got some serious rage issues. Hot though, got to give him that.
I thought ben was with sarah lawson?
Soulcut

Chicago, IL

#12 Dec 29, 2010
I would take holly any day no matter how crazy she is. I'd lick her as$
wondering

United States

#13 Jan 8, 2011
Does anyone know how to get ahold of nick?
Ya know

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 8, 2011
wondering wrote:
Does anyone know how to get ahold of nick?
he isn't looking for some skank!
Ken doll

Chicago, IL

#15 Jan 8, 2011
Brumitt must be a pimp.. 1st Stephanie, Then Sara, now holly! Dude your my hero! Except only one of those 3 is normal in the head.. Sorry bout that one buddy!
Soulcut

Chicago, IL

#16 Jan 8, 2011
Hey Nick post some pictures of holly show some mule spirt
wondering

United States

#17 Jan 8, 2011
Well good thing I'm not looking for some dumbass! Nick's a friend and I don't have his number anymore.
Ya know

Chicago, IL

#18 Jan 8, 2011
wondering wrote:
Well good thing I'm not looking for some dumbass! Nick's a friend and I don't have his number anymore.
yea doubt that your some little hoochie trying to just hook up with him. Because if he was a friend you would have it or would have at least one friend in common. He doesn't was crotch rot
wondering

United States

#19 Jan 8, 2011
Shut ur mouth..I wasn't looking for ur skank ass to comment on anything to do with sex. Obviously ur a huge slut, bc that's all ur worried about. So unless ur Nick..shut it! Thanks so much!!
Oh my my my

Chicago, IL

#20 Jan 9, 2011
wondering wrote:
Shut ur mouth..I wasn't looking for ur skank ass to comment on anything to do with sex. Obviously ur a huge slut, bc that's all ur worried about. So unless ur Nick..shut it! Thanks so much!!
. Yea still sucks for you because you don't have his number... I'm sure you also have a boyfriend that's why you got on this site because if you asked around it might get back to him Nick and I have been friends forever and he wouldn't be interested in anyone who gets on here to look " for an old friend"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
quran burning party 29 min Smackdown2017 5
TRUMP IS FINISHED! He is wanting a PARDON on HI... 1 hr Smackdown2017 35
It was real 3 hr nothingnewhere 4
What happened to the Priest at Sacred Heart 4 hr Lost 4
Amy Gordon (Jul '16) 4 hr ifityourthing 31
Steve Scott 4 hr Ready 35
New Club House on B Highway 5 hr Isthisforreal 79
Officer Involved Shooting east of Poplar Bluff 18 hr Forsure 94

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web