Searching for contract for deed or ow...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I have one

Bernie, MO

#26 Feb 1, 2013
She does own her house outright, thats why she is selling it for what SHE wants. I have no right to question what she wants to do. She is of sound mind so I have no reason to interfere. Just for your info, we didnt pay for the inspection or apprasial, a potential buyer did but then they could not get financing they thought they could get due to credit issues. I have no worries that it wont sell, I am pretty sure as soon as it goes on the market next week it will go.
PBGirl

Poplar Bluff, MO

#27 Feb 2, 2013
We found a really nice place no thanks to anyone. Thank you anyhow. We are moving end of month and not havingto return to this topix dumphole where people are ignorant and rude.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#29 Feb 2, 2013
PBGirl wrote:
We found a really nice place no thanks to anyone. Thank you anyhow. We are moving end of month and not havingto return to this topix dumphole where people are ignorant and rude.
So you finally realize it was stupid to look on topix??!!!! Yaaay!! Oh wait.....nobody cares. I wonder why you felt like you needed to tell us? It's sweet of you to notify us random anonymous people that YOU, another random anonymous person, will be moving to an undisclosed location.
Guest13

Poplar Bluff, MO

#30 Feb 2, 2013
Get a stupid life people and grow up. You all act like you have not done anything stupid in your life. The lady was just asking about homes as others do on here due to it is a PUBLIC TOPIX and you are not the owner just a moron who maybe does not understand PUBLIC so shut up when people ask for help on here to find a home or something it is really none of your moronic stupid ass beeswax to tell others what to advertise. At least they are not advertising for sex or lesbian lovers as I have seen others on here ask for so just mind yours and they will come on here or anyone else can come on here and advertise ANYTHING they want search for or sell. You are not the owner of this TOPIX and you are not GOD so don't worry about anyone else. I think all of you idiots that go against someone like this needs to stay off of the computers and worry about their own lives and their families (if they have one even).

Poplar Bluff, MO

#31 Feb 2, 2013
Guest13 wrote:
Get a stupid life people and grow up. You all act like you have not done anything stupid in your life. The lady was just asking about homes as others do on here due to it is a PUBLIC TOPIX and you are not the owner just a moron who maybe does not understand PUBLIC so shut up when people ask for help on here to find a home or something it is really none of your moronic stupid ass beeswax to tell others what to advertise. At least they are not advertising for sex or lesbian lovers as I have seen others on here ask for so just mind yours and they will come on here or anyone else can come on here and advertise ANYTHING they want search for or sell. You are not the owner of this TOPIX and you are not GOD so don't worry about anyone else. I think all of you idiots that go against someone like this needs to stay off of the computers and worry about their own lives and their families (if they have one even).
Wow. Ever heard of punctuation??!! Lol. It's not our business? She made it our business when she posted in a PUBLIC forum. Bahahaha. Just like YOU made it your business to defend her. Your not god either. Poor thing, doing the sane things you're crying about! Roflmao.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#33 Feb 2, 2013
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>Do you stomp your feet with those rampages? You really need anger mangement. Please seek help.
Lol. Can't you just see her running out of breath and turning red trying to get all of this out of her mouth??!!!! Lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alicia Evans 5 min Lol 3
hannah katheryn 14 min butler county fan 49
Two DAYS of inaction and he blames both sides. 20 min Cali 36
Poplar Bluff Sidewalk Construction. Good? Bad... 34 min Observer 21
Is Slapping a Child "CHILD ABUSE" ? (Jan '10) 43 min Molly 377
Harps 1 hr SickOfUrChit 37
Will PB dismiss for the eclipse 1 hr TopiLogi 3

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance