minit mart robbery
yes sir

Troy, MO

#21 Mar 20, 2009
Brandi Ellis- Chapman wrote:
<quoted text>i know what their father would have thought. i went to church with that family when i was younger and i knew her dad very well, if he knew they were with black guys he would have killed them both. i am not saying that is right but that is how her daddy truly felt.
yep...Brandi I don't know you but I knew those girls too and what you are saying is DEAD ON. And i'm sure he is ROLLING over in his grave right now. Yeah, he may have made some mistakes but he always tried hard and tried to keep his family in church and do right.
discusted

Center, MO

#22 Mar 20, 2009
I am totally discusted with both of those girls. You are so right about Dennis not wanting them to date black men. he was not against blacks but he was like a bunch of us every one should marry among their own kind. he messed up many times even when he was in church. But then again we all mess up one way or the other. These girls know better than what they did. I blame their mother a lot for messing up the family with messing around with another guy. Breaking up his marriage then acting like she and him had done nothing wrong. these girls has always adored their father. sometimes i wonder are they doing things to get back at their mother? not sure what is running around in their brains. I am beginning to think they have lost them long time ago. always remember we all make mistakes it is ok to make one but try to learn from them and go on and make something of your self. it is not to late for them both but it is going to take a lot of determination to do so.

United States

#23 Mar 20, 2009
their mother dates black guys now too wonder how he would feel about that....
omgosh

Center, MO

#24 Mar 20, 2009
no i did not know ila dated black men. i guess that is basically all they are sround so oh well. i know Dennis well enough that this would of killed him totally if he would of been living during all of this mess.
i heard

United States

#25 Mar 20, 2009
I heard she dated Shannans daughters uncle.... thats weird
IMO

Eminence, MO

#26 Mar 20, 2009
Dawon is a dumbass...PLAIN and SIMPLE! What D does, he does because he wants to. He didn't have to, but he did so KNOWING he has a child (or 2) and that he has been in trouble for the shit before. He's stupid and I'm glad his punk ass got caught! Maybe he'll grow up a little and realize he's got responsibilities now. BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT IT!
not sure

Wentzville, MO

#27 Mar 20, 2009
is dawon julie eudaley's baby daddy? the newest one?

United States

#28 Mar 21, 2009
not sure wrote:
is dawon julie eudaley's baby daddy? the newest one?
the julie that has a baby with travis reed??
ur a dumbass

Van Nuys, CA

#29 Mar 21, 2009
its me again margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to what some people think, THE MOST you can get from TANF, or welfare, is $292, no matter how many kids you have. I just dont believe this is the reason for people to have kids that they have no intentions of taking care of. Or, maybe they think they are gonna get lots of money, but then they are bound to be shame-faced when they find out the truth.
Talking from experience I'm sure. dumbass!

Albert Lea, MN

#30 Mar 21, 2009
I knew their daddy too and he was a great guy. Not perfect but a good man.

Heather and Shannon should pay for what they've done. I can't imagine how their family feels about this. Those girls were taken to church by their daddy and know right from wrong. Their daddy would be so upset and hurt if he knew what was going on with his daughters. I know the family from Winona and I hurt for all of them right now. I can't imagine what they are going through. Those girls, and especially their extended family, needs our prayers.

Does anyone know what is going to happen to Shannon's little girl and Heather's child and child-to-be? Will she be out until the baby is born? Is it due soon?

Albert Lea, MN

#31 Mar 21, 2009
By the way, what sort of trouble did Dennis get into?

“Was that you??”

Since: Oct 08

Poplar Bluff

#32 Mar 21, 2009
How exactly do you know that I would be speaking from experience? How do you know that I dont work at DFS?? Dumb*ss.

Albert Lea, MN

#33 Mar 21, 2009
Brandi Ellis- Chapman wrote:
<quoted text>i know what their father would have thought. i went to church with that family when i was younger and i knew her dad very well, if he knew they were with black guys he would have killed them both. i am not saying that is right but that is how her daddy truly felt.
Hi. I used to live in Poplar Bluff Mo and also knew Dennis Dixon. I live in Minnesota now and I wonder if you know what is going to happen to Shannon & Heather's children? Thank you.

Albert Lea, MN

#34 Mar 21, 2009
not to smart wrote:
Guest what makes you think they are smarter than that? If they were smarter they would not do any thing like this is the first place. they would keep their nose clean and live an upright life like most people do. Their mother i am sure will not be able to help them out to much. She will have to keep the babies for the girls and try to work and make a living. she went through the money that was from Dennis's death pretty fast. the guy she moved in with her within a little bit of Dennis dying helped her a lot. The girls are old enough to know better, i would say they are in quite a mess what do you think?
As far as Ila going through the money Dennis received after his death, she did not get the money. Anyone who gave money at that time should rest easy that the money was not given directly to Ila. It was given to an executor for Dennis Dixon and that person or persons went around and paid off the debt Dennis had built up while he was alive. The money that church folks and others gave did go directly to his creditors and, I think, to pay funeral expenses. She was not given the money becasue people who knew her well did not trust her to use the money for what it was intended for, which is why they appointed a third party to pay the bills. I thought this might make the people feel better who donated money to the family at the time of Dennis Dixon's death. I was a part of the church at the time, although I've moved away since, and I know for a fact that Ila did not get that money - it was used for what it was intended for - to help the family pay off bills and pay for the funeral. Thank you.
insurance

Jefferson City, MO

#35 Mar 21, 2009
she did get insurance money and she used it for what she wanted to use it for. she told me that right out of her own mouth. i am sure money that was donated in any way like from the church and all paid bills off. There was also a suit against the makers of the truck Dennis was driving. she did have several thousand dollars in her pocket nothing to sneeze at that is for sure.

United States

#36 Mar 21, 2009
insurance wrote:
she did get insurance money and she used it for what she wanted to use it for. she told me that right out of her own mouth. i am sure money that was donated in any way like from the church and all paid bills off. There was also a suit against the makers of the truck Dennis was driving. she did have several thousand dollars in her pocket nothing to sneeze at that is for sure.
Dennis did not have any life insurance at the time of his death which is why people donated money toward funeral expenses and debts. You really can't believe what Ila says, espcially about money. Look at the way she lives - there isn't any money there.

United States

#37 Mar 21, 2009
I know she bought both girls cars with that money, heather used to drive that green bug
insurance

Jefferson City, MO

#38 Mar 21, 2009
he had insurance from his car insurance. it was a death they always have to pay then she sued for a wrongful death the wreck being from something faulty on his truck. of course she drew a big social security check for her, heather and Dennie. she got a care takers check until Dennie turned 16. then he just got a check from social security.

United States

#39 Mar 21, 2009
insurance wrote:
he had insurance from his car insurance. it was a death they always have to pay then she sued for a wrongful death the wreck being from something faulty on his truck. of course she drew a big social security check for her, heather and Dennie. she got a care takers check until Dennie turned 16. then he just got a check from social security.
Thank you for letting me know. I was close to Dennis when he was younger. Someone on this site said he had gotten into some trouble - do you know what happened? I really feel sorry for Heather & Shannon's children - do you know what will happen to them? With the way that Shannon and Heather have turned out surely the state won't give them to Ila!

United States

#40 Mar 23, 2009
I heard heather is out, is shannon out now too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey where are: 7 min Guess agin 2
Shouting at yu 16 min Guest 3
Mori Lee 1858 Wedding Dress size 20 or 22 2 hr Hope 1
News Missouri Senate dumps Greitens' school board ap... 3 hr Pat 4
strike on syria 4 hr SMACKDOWN 2018 43
Can't access posts 7 hr Ryan m 8
Auto Detail 7 hr Ryan m 38

Poplar Bluff Jobs

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages