chamber of commerce
bluff citizen

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Jul 5, 2012
dont you think its time for a new boss.. steve has accomplished absolutely nothing out with him i say
what is

Van Nuys, CA

#2 Jul 5, 2012
Why does PB need a chamber to start with?
curious

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2012
I'm not gonna say Steve has accomplished nothing. But I do wonder why he hasn't been more proactive with helping to fill the vacant Rowe Furniture factory. He should be actively pursuing companies to fill that space. PB needs the jobs and the revenue.
thats all

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Jul 5, 2012
I don't like their new website.
Shortcut

Overland Park, KS

#5 Jul 6, 2012
curious wrote:
I'm not gonna say Steve has accomplished nothing. But I do wonder why he hasn't been more proactive with helping to fill the vacant Rowe Furniture factory. He should be actively pursuing companies to fill that space. PB needs the jobs and the revenue.
Your concern for the old Rowe building is appreciated, but have you driven by there lately? Mid Continent nail has been in the building for about 2 years.
lol

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Jul 6, 2012
lol
walmart vendor

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Jul 8, 2012
didnt care for him at walmart... never would give you the time of day would look down at you like he was better human than anyone.. shame on the city of poplar bluff to put him in that position he has no business there
oh yeah

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Jul 8, 2012
At least he told the cashiers not to harass the customers over comping an ad. If it was a fair price, you got it for that. Now, some of the cashiers act like you are stealing out of their own pockets if the comp price is a bit low. Walmart was a better place then, at least for the customer. I don't even go there anymore.
Chamber Member

Summerville, PA

#9 Jul 8, 2012
yeah the whole city is gonna change the Chamber of Commerce Pres because he is not liked on topix! Steve was instrumental in many changes in our town, anyone eaten at Branding Iron? Does anyone see a new hospital being built? I realize that Steve may not have been the driving force behind either projects coming to town. But I do know that he has worked tirelessly to get these and other businesses to our town.

Once he got rid of that Idiot Melody (sleep with anyone who will let you, you even if they are married) Melloy, who by the way probably started this thread. The chamber is doing great things. I just hope that UCAN sees the same thing and gets rid of her (after she has slept with all the board members both male and female) before she ruins that organizations reputation in town and our community.
randy b

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Jul 8, 2012
welll at least hes a bonehead and hes proud
why

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Jul 8, 2012
You know ya'll are wrong for this thread.
wondering

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Jul 8, 2012
so what is wrong with the thread

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PB Topix Troll 31 min Shasta Kirby 16
Ryans steak house (Jul '12) 1 hr Ricardo montobomb 40
john peppercorn the prophet 1 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
HHS hiring 1 hr Amie 40
I only miss you when I'm breathing 2 hr abstract idiot 36
Two DAYS of inaction and he blames both sides. 2 hr abstract idiot 55
Harps 2 hr Froggrd 42

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance