Nikki

Bell City, MO

#41 Dec 13, 2008
so what else wrote:
<quoted text>ok well first off i have told her what i think of her to her face. and second as far as this particular stripper goes she never reported that she was wrking as a stripper so she was on welfare the whole time. you really should think about who a person is before you start to stick up for them. your sister may have deserved to have people sticking up for her but this one does not.
Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. But no matter what, she doesn't deserved to have her life smeared on this crappy forum. Just for shits & giggles, why don't you post YOUR real name on here & see what people say about you? I guarantee there will be people bashing you whether they know you or not. I haven't seen one post yet where someone didn't get bashed, deserving or not.
happy to help

Union, MO

#42 Dec 14, 2008
yes i know this lady. she does have 5 kids she does only have two of them with her. the frist two were taken by dfs she didnt want to fight for them. she has the third is with her because his dad didnthave the money to fight for him. her 4th is with his dad andhas been since he was about 6 months old. she as only seen him one time since then and that was because she seen them out. she has a lil gril that is with her because she dontknow who the dad is the guy she is trying to pin it on is the 4th ones dad. but she wont get the dna test to prove it that is all he wants is to know that he isthe dad and that is isnt the guys that she cheated with. and i have seen her do somethings that i disapproved of to those childern and i have seen people call and try to get her some help but no one will help her and i dont want any one misserable yet i think that if you really like her then by all means keepseeing her because whoknows maybe in the last year maybe she got help. but if you dont like drama and you dont like getting hurt then stop seeing her now bwfore she makes you her next victom

Since: Dec 08

Arlington, TX

#43 Dec 15, 2008
happy to help wrote:
yes i know this lady. she does have 5 kids she does only have two of them with her. the frist two were taken by dfs she didnt want to fight for them. she has the third is with her because his dad didnthave the money to fight for him. her 4th is with his dad andhas been since he was about 6 months old. she as only seen him one time since then and that was because she seen them out. she has a lil gril that is with her because she dontknow who the dad is the guy she is trying to pin it on is the 4th ones dad. but she wont get the dna test to prove it that is all he wants is to know that he isthe dad and that is isnt the guys that she cheated with. and i have seen her do somethings that i disapproved of to those childern and i have seen people call and try to get her some help but no one will help her and i dont want any one misserable yet i think that if you really like her then by all means keepseeing her because whoknows maybe in the last year maybe she got help. but if you dont like drama and you dont like getting hurt then stop seeing her now bwfore she makes you her next victom
AMEN!
Lana

Columbus, OH

#44 Dec 15, 2008
seems to me u should be a "big boy" and make ur own opinions of people instead of listening to hearsay bullshit.
Unknown

Poplar Bluff, MO

#45 Mar 18, 2009
I know this girl personnaly she is a skank for real i wouldn't trust it to be clean and she has more then 2 kids maybe only 2 that live with her but she has more
poplar bluff130

Fredericktown, MO

#46 Mar 22, 2009
then you proably don't know that many ppl.
thats my cousins baby mama. and she may have had some past problems but she wouldn't like you calling her a ho. and to tell you the truth she would proably have it token care of.
Unknown

Poplar Bluff, MO

#47 Mar 23, 2009
LOL she would have it taken care of huh? please don't make me laugh, me and this girl have had rounds before she ain't shit. this girl can't do nothing right but lay on her back....you just know she got something.
You People

Blakeslee, PA

#48 Apr 5, 2009
I know Renee, have known her for a long time-I consider her to be one of my best friends. I don't live in Poplar Bluff-and after reading all this crap, I'm so glad that I dont. Dont you people have lives of your own without worrying about everybody else's life? The man just wanted to get some information, I'm not sure all the shit talking is called for. People do things in life they are not always proud of-I have, I'm sure all of you have. Who knows, maybe he would've been able to help her-if you guys really think she needs help-I talk to Renee all the time and as far as I'm concerned, she's doing ok right now. All of you are talking about her, she doesnt even know about this forum-you dont even give her a chance to defend herself. "HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE."
mercades

Saint Louis, MO

#49 Aug 31, 2009
you know what my first two kids where not taken by dfs i gave them up willing by choice cause i was having some problems in my life and i knew it was the best thing in the world for them and now they are going to school and in church and as for my other son i see him alot now cause me and his dad are really good friends so dont talk about somebody if u dont understand what they have been through to get where they are im very much better now with a good job and i am married believe it or not so if u wanna talk shit u can kiss my ass
mercades

Saint Louis, MO

#50 Aug 31, 2009
i also know one thing for sure nobody on here talking shit is never brave enough will never have the balls enough to go to that persons face and say it to them thats what i know
ask me

Quitman, AR

#51 Aug 31, 2009
congratulation on your marriage!
thug4life

Van Nuys, CA

#52 Aug 31, 2009
are u a stripper
idid her butt

Poplar Bluff, MO

#53 Aug 31, 2009
idid herbuttnmouth
mercades

Saint Louis, MO

#54 Aug 31, 2009
idid her butt wrote:
idid herbuttnmouth
i dont even know how u are cause ur not obviously man enough to say it
mercades

Saint Louis, MO

#55 Aug 31, 2009
ask me wrote:
congratulation on your marriage!
ty very much he is the best thing thats ever happened to me
mercades

Saint Louis, MO

#56 Aug 31, 2009
thug4life wrote:
are u a stripper
yes i am an exotic dancer and people i know talk so much shit on here about me because i do have five kids but i still have a very nice body with no strech marks
flittering

United States

#57 Aug 31, 2009
mercades wrote:
<quoted text>yes i am an exotic dancer and people i know talk so much shit on here about me because i do have five kids but i still have a very nice body with no strech marks
hey sweets, glad life is looking up, ignore fools that think they know and take care of your own.
Brandy

Dexter, MO

#58 Aug 31, 2009
Hey if this is my baby girl I would love to hear from you I know you know who is and I miss you like crazy I have been trying to find you for a long time.I have a daughter now but last time I saw you she was about 3 now is she 4 and To let you know me and Josh have been over of a long time now and he is out of my life but anyhow if you get this I am getting married once more to a great guy and it will be in Nov I would love to see you there.But I don't to put my info down on here knowing that other's will see this.So I don't know what to give you to get a hold on of me.I really want to see you and it would be great to have you back in my life.Bye for now Love ya Brandy
Brandy

Dexter, MO

#59 Aug 31, 2009
here is my email add brandy.metz@yahoo.com I did not want to give it out but I want to hear from you
thug4life

Van Nuys, CA

#60 Aug 31, 2009
hey where u work i wanna get a lap dance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
news 35 min jig job 6
Melanie Vass/Hobbs 51 min Donna Stoutt 4
Donna Stoutt 2 hr Diana 1
performance specialties on hi way 53 (May '10) 4 hr Dot 4
The PARC vs Ozark Fitness 7 hr Creety 5
Walmart's Alcohol Policy (Aug '12) 9 hr ken worker Walmart 135
Does anyone know rob huffman 12 hr Becky Gifford Shaver 1

Flood Warning for Butler County was issued at April 01 at 3:51PM CDT

Poplar Bluff Dating
Find my Match