Looking for a bicurious female:)

Looking for a bicurious female:)

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

Bi-curious

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Where can i find a bicurious female near poplar bluff? I am 18, about 5'5" blondish/brown hair, blue eyes. I am looking for a good time and i am VERY experimental! I am looking for someone around the ages of 18-27!..! If interested leave your email, and i will contact you. Serious replys only please!!:)

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Go out to scooters a few go there
get r done

Seymour, MO

#4 Mar 17, 2013
I am bisexual and have a husband and we can hook up
dlh

United States

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Bi-curious wrote:
Where can i find a bicurious female near poplar bluff? I am 18, about 5'5" blondish/brown hair, blue eyes. I am looking for a good time and i am VERY experimental! I am looking for someone around the ages of 18-27!..! If interested leave your email, and i will contact you. Serious replys only please!!:)
Ima married bi-sexual female. I play with or without my man. konky.dong11@yahoo.com
Amber

United States

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Bi-curious wrote:
Craigslist...
hot blonde

United States

#7 Apr 19, 2013
You still want to play
stacy

United States

#8 Jun 7, 2013
hot blonde wrote:
You still want to play
No luck on craigslist wanting to play sat night. I am cute bi female w really cute boyfriend. First time 3 some for us. Interested?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body of missing man found in southeast Missouri... 1 hr cleansober 1
A police detectives wife stole from southern no... 2 hr keepin it real 5
Photography Course (Apr '10) 2 hr Mspriss 14
I found nude pics... 3 hr just ne 15
Butler county crime rate 3 hr Jake from State Farm 6
Jared Fears (Sep '11) 5 hr stranger 38
Whip its 5 hr ccpb 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages