Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

pissed parent

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Feb 24, 2013
why is she still at pbhs
pissed parent

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Feb 24, 2013
she should be up in vandailia mo at the womens penatetary like any1 else who slaps achild like a peice of trash
Slap

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Go slap her indstead of lounge brain cells over it u must be AFRAID.!
Spoiled kids

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Feb 25, 2013
I wish these parents would've spanked these children and disciplined them properly when they were younger. Look how horrible so many if these kids are. Drinking, drugs, promiscuity. They have no consequences for their actions and do not become adults until they are in their 30s. Mom and dad pay for everything and always bail them out. My tax dollars are wasted on these idiots.
pooter

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Feb 25, 2013
She is a high school teacher? Then she hardly slapped a "child" as you are pushing.

There are civil remedies that apply and I wonder why there is no civil suit?

You know as guarded as school districts are I wonder why she is not fired then?

You know police investigators love to work these things I wonder where that is?

News papers and tv news loves to splash this stuff...where is that?

You know the prosecutor is elected. A child abusing teacher is a feather in his hat...where is the charges?

You know parents get excited and lawyers love to sue schools...where are they?

You know the ACLU might even take this case...I wonder where they are?

You know all I am hearing is the same person posting in different personas about this evil teacher on topix.

May be we should be looking at the dickless turd that is posting in the proper light...

United States

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Not in this good ol boy town Pooter.
Dumb

Branson, MO

#7 Feb 25, 2013
If the "child" in in high school, he isn't a child and probably deserved exactly what he got.

Probably a smart-mouthed little punk with white trash parents.

United States

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Oh Fatty Cathy, many people believe you are trash. I am one of them, and no, I am not a student.
Fatty cathy

United States

#9 Feb 25, 2013
I will gladly let u have you're way with me when u get ready , let me know honey I like girls and boys!
Cathy Miller

United States

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Well, we'll, well another stupid thread about yours truly started by either an ignorant student or one of their white trash mommies! You idiots seriously need to get a real life and be productive citizens and not just leech off of the government.
Jake

Lees Summit, MO

#11 Feb 25, 2013
pissed parent wrote:
she should be up in vandailia mo at the womens penatetary like any1 else who slaps achild like a peice of trash
You sound a little bound up,did she slap your Brat?????

United States

#12 Feb 25, 2013
No, not living off the government. I work for them and know what you are. I've never started a thread about you, but Im only too happy to comment.

Branson, MO

#13 Feb 26, 2013
Hooray for Cathy Miller! I wish more teachers would have the courage to discipline these spoiled brat little punks.

She deserves a medal.
Punks

United States

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Kids are nothing but spoiled little smart ass punks, right along with there parents.( DON'T TOUCH MY BABY ) way to go Cathy do it again.!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#15 Feb 26, 2013
STFU about her ..ug..i dont even know her and im tired of hearing about this. every think that maybe that punk ass kid deserrved it? i prob would have laughed my ass off if i saw it happen. kids these days are f n punks and deserves to have their ass beat. im sure he had to b doin something rlly bad for her to go off like that. so stfu!
direspectful mf

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Feb 28, 2013
Cathy Miller wrote:
Well, we'll, well another stupid thread about yours truly started by either an ignorant student or one of their white trash mommies! You idiots seriously need to get a real life and be productive citizens and not just leech off of the government.
u might gett slapped ur damn self dumbass
direspectful mf

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Feb 28, 2013
proudmmabear wrote:
STFU about her ..ug..i dont even know her and im tired of hearing about this. every think that maybe that punk ass kid deserrved it? i prob would have laughed my ass off if i saw it happen. kids these days are f n punks and deserves to have their ass beat. im sure he had to b doin something rlly bad for her to go off like that. so stfu!
ur a fu..en dumb moomma bear that prob mistreats ur kids

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18 Mar 1, 2013
hahahah nope. i am a mother, but never mistreats them. disciplines yes. and most of these spoiled brat teenagers have never been disciplined. but cmon ppl stfu already, its done and over with and the punk prob rlly deserved it.
Nat Hole Lea

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Mar 1, 2013
She needs to be fired and spit on.
Just The Facts

Lees Summit, MO

#20 Mar 1, 2013
Nat Hole Lea wrote:
She needs to be fired and spit on.
You need to put down the crack pipe so you won't sound so stupid next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family embarrassment 3 min Detective Blank 71
How do you move on? 31 min ForeverAlone92 5
[email protected]! Females 33 min TiredOfDRAMA 1
Soulmate 3 hr dont be stupid 83
miss christine aka cheri h 3 hr His ex other girl... 31
Rachel Madcow caught groping 14 year old girl. 3 hr Smackdown2017 11
Frankie Burkhurt jr. Bisexual? 4 hr Frankie G x 6

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance