friend

Sammamish, WA

#1 Dec 7, 2012
I hope you get this. First i understand congratulations are in order! I had a dream about you(you know the significance i place on that statement!!). Just keep your eyes and your heart open.
There is no need for you to respond, if you don't want to. Hope y'all are ok!
tes

United States

#2 Dec 8, 2012
Thanks for your kind words. Sometimes we forget that people really care about us.

I know that the photos of my German Shepard taking me "doggy style " on the Internet have disappointed a lot of people.

But really I needed the money so my kids would be able to have a decent Christmas. Bonita 's dad is in jail this year and she would be real upset if she understood what a father was.

Jeffery has been having trouble at school fitting in since his sister Jen was caught blowing the coach in his office. Jeffery thought what he had with his sister was real but it turned out she was kind of a whore like her mom.

Anyway keep your prayers coming because my father is sick and if he dies the child support I depend on will dry up and I will be forced to do a donkey show for cigarette money.

Thanks for your kind words....
TES

Doniphan, MO

#3 Dec 10, 2012
friend wrote:
I hope you get this. First i understand congratulations are in order! I had a dream about you(you know the significance i place on that statement!!). Just keep your eyes and your heart open.
There is no need for you to respond, if you don't want to. Hope y'all are ok!
Is this jKH? code Tes? Congrats are in order. 2 months now. And what do you mean by ur last part? The dream im sure i know.
friend

United States

#4 Dec 11, 2012
TES wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this jKH? code Tes? Congrats are in order. 2 months now. And what do you mean by ur last part? The dream im sure i know.
I'm sure you do know what the first part was about (can't lie) but no ending worried me. I still care, just wanted to check if you ok.
TES

Doniphan, MO

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Im ok. Hear people talk shit when uptown. But i truly dont give a damn. I am finally happy. Well happier away from there. Im getting happier as soon as the rest falls into place. P.S. The bite looked nasty.
friend

United States

#6 Dec 12, 2012
Glad to hear your doing ok. I hope things fall into place for you. I really wish things had been different n lookin back i realize that i could have made everything different, i stopped at a critical moment n now i wish i hadn't.(think about it n you'll figure it out). I don't know if would have made things better, but DEFIANTLY have made things different!!! That my biggest regret in my life right now.
TES

Doniphan, MO

#7 Dec 12, 2012
How?
friend

United States

#8 Dec 12, 2012
That's not really good discussion for an open forum like topix. Ask yourself what i want most in this world? And when could have i possibly gotten it?

Dexter, MO

#9 Dec 12, 2012
Maybe when you cheated??
friend

United States

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Well, we are on topix, i guess you kind have to expect a few idiots to put their two cents in, even tho they have no clue what they're talking about.
Just to satisfy their curiosity NO noone cheated on anyone, there is no jucy gossip here.
#11 Dec 13, 2012
TES wrote:
Im ok. Hear people talk shit when uptown. But i truly dont give a damn. I am finally happy. Well happier away from there. Im getting happier as soon as the rest falls into place. P.S. The bite looked nasty.
You are as full of crap as a Christmas turkey.
Word

Qulin, MO

#12 Dec 13, 2012
friend wrote:
Well, we are on topix, i guess you kind have to expect a few idiots to put their two cents in, even tho they have no clue what they're talking about.
Just to satisfy their curiosity NO noone cheated on anyone, there is no jucy gossip here.
It's a forum. It's meant for everyone to comment. For an obvious personal discussion (even if the convo is ridiculous as this one) it would make more sense to use Facebook, email, the phone or god forbid speaking to someone in person.

STFU, GTFO.
pooter

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Dec 14, 2012
friend wrote:
So you don't understand what forum means...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben ressel 33 min guest 10
Major anxiety 42 min hi ho 4
kmart return policy (Jan '11) 4 hr Guest 44
jennifer davis (Mar '16) 8 hr jenn 168
Bluff Powersports 11 hr meemee 1
Judy smothers sandys cabs owner sister 13 hr SANDYS GRANDDAUGH... 10
Black Lives Matter 14 hr Melanie Anthony 53

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance