PBRMC owned by HMA
haa

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Nov 30, 2012
WATCH 60 MINUTES SUNDAY AT 600 They are doing a segment on how HMA forces their physicians to admit patients that didnt need to be admitted. And perform unnecessary procedures and testing. Stock continues to plummet. We need to know what our wonderful caring community hospital is doing to all of us.
haa

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Poplar Bluff Regional is owned by HMA
Hospitalists

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Wow!
haa to haa

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Perhaps you need to tell that to these doctors, because it isn't that easy to be admitted to this hospital.
#5 Nov 30, 2012
haa wrote:
WATCH 60 MINUTES SUNDAY AT 600 They are doing a segment on how HMA forces their physicians to admit patients that didnt need to be admitted. And perform unnecessary procedures and testing. Stock continues to plummet. We need to know what our wonderful caring community hospital is doing to all of us.
Is somebody holding a gun on you and forcing you to go there? Go elsewhere its that simple.
in the know

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Everyone who works there knows that this 60 min. story is the gospel truth.
haa to you

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Nov 30, 2012
in the know wrote:
Everyone who works there knows that this 60 min. story is the gospel truth.
You must work there.
busted

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Dec 3, 2012
I hope they dont get away with this. That is government fraud. They bust individual Doctors all the time and make them pay the money back.. , and take away their license. I hope they have to sell to a decent company, that doesnt rip people off. We deserve good medical care that we can trust.
spooki

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Dec 3, 2012
busted wrote:
I hope they dont get away with this. That is government fraud. They bust individual Doctors all the time and make them pay the money back.., and take away their license. I hope they have to sell to a decent company, that doesnt rip people off. We deserve good medical care that we can trust.
That is spooky.
Running Your Mouths

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Dec 3, 2012
busted wrote:
I hope they dont get away with this. That is government fraud. They bust individual Doctors all the time and make them pay the money back.., and take away their license. I hope they have to sell to a decent company, that doesnt rip people off. We deserve good medical care that we can trust.
It wasn't Poplar Bluff. It was another region. They treat 'em and street 'em.
Old Man Varma didn't get in any trouble before he passed away for tests & billing, did he?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#11 Dec 3, 2012
Running Your Mouths wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't Poplar Bluff. It was another region. They treat 'em and street 'em.
Old Man Varma didn't get in any trouble before he passed away for tests & billing, did he?
Yes it was. He went to jail for it. He was claiming longer time for patients than he was actually performing and doling out the meds like candy at Halloween. It's sad. But it did happen.
listen

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Dec 4, 2012
It was the whole HMA including PBRMC they have the same policies for all their hospitals. They just didnt name them individually. Ask anyone who works their.
grandma

Rose Bud, AR

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Sorry I missed it. But does DRMC really think a new, expensive building will change their poor services?
Gross

Lockhart, TX

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Exactly they have crappy nurses who can't get a job anywhere else who are nasty with diseases and do drugs and doctors who don't know anything.
listen

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Dec 4, 2012
They get rid of the good ones. Because they dont want to pay them, what they deserve
sunshine

Ford City, PA

#17 Dec 4, 2012
well back in the 1980's the old doctors regional medical center was wonderful all the nurses were wonderful too and the doctors all of them smart and wonderful. it would be nice to have it that way again.
MrsClean

Delight, AR

#18 Dec 5, 2012
The Housekeeping isn't bad there when I was admitted there... Always clean
BitchMonitor

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Dec 5, 2012
sunshine wrote:
well back in the 1980's the old doctors regional medical center was wonderful all the nurses were wonderful too and the doctors all of them smart and wonderful. it would be nice to have it that way again.
Those nurses are all dead or retired. The doctors threw the employees under the Tenet Bus, grabbing all the sellout money ,leaving taxable scraps for the employees. Now the crew at South(DRMC) bitch and moan about how much they hate HMA. I'd fire the lot of them, they are not surgeons, be damned if I owned that company and they worked for me while smearing them on Topix & Facebook.
That is what is wrong with the place, when they move they need to leave anyone who hates it at the unemployment office. Shitty attitudes produce shitty work. No one is being held at gunpoint to work there.
No, I don't work there, I'd hate to bite the hand that feeds me.
bite

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20 Dec 6, 2012
shitty management. Breeds shittey employees. You must be one of them. Do you really think its ok to rip off the Federal Government. I wished they would sell it. Any owner would be better than that bunch of aholes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family embarrassment 11 min Damm 61
Rachel Madcow caught groping 14 year old girl. 16 min Smackdown2017 7
Kaleb johnson 22 min homegrown 1
Who is the biggest THIEf in butler county 35 min Harold 14
Republicans seeking impeachment of Trump. (Feb '17) 43 min Gena 54
Debbie Price (Mar '17) 50 min Cricket 8
Way people do for dope 50 min old news 12

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance