Butler County Jail
Guest

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2009
Can you find out if someone is incarcerated at the Butler County Jail by calling and asking? Or, will they not give out that information?
Randy D

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Mar 20, 2009
who you looking for?
Randy D

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 Mar 20, 2009
http://66.161.148.227/bcso/jai l/jail_roster.htm

you can go to the website and search the list of offenders.
Randy D

Fort Wayne, IN

#4 Mar 20, 2009
http://www.butlersheriff.org/index.html

Sorry, that last link wasn't good. Check this one and look for Jail Roster on the right side of the page.
Convict

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Mar 20, 2009
yes you can call and ask and they will tell you what they are in there for as well
Guest

United States

#6 Mar 20, 2009
Randy D wrote:
http://66.161.148.227/bcso/jai l/jail_roster.htm
you can go to the website and search the list of offenders.
Thanks. I looked on the roster, but she is not listed. Her name is Cindy Childress.
insanejane

Qulin, MO

#7 Mar 20, 2009
Randy D wrote:
http://www.butlersheriff.org/i ndex.html
Sorry, that last link wasn't good. Check this one and look for Jail Roster on the right side of the page.
That is Butler County Ohio not Butler County Missouri.
Randy D

Fort Wayne, IN

#8 Mar 20, 2009
Sorry about that. I should have know Butler County Jail Poplar Bluff isn't up to speed.

You'll have to call them.
hmmm

Seattle, WA

#9 Mar 20, 2009
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I looked on the roster, but she is not listed. Her name is Cindy Childress.
She is in BC jail
Guest

United States

#10 Mar 20, 2009
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
She is in BC jail
Thanks. Now my husband needs to decide if we need an attorney to get his daughter!
curious

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Mar 20, 2009
Whats she in jail for...... METH?!?
Guest

United States

#12 Mar 20, 2009
curious wrote:
Whats she in jail for...... METH?!?
No, she quit doing meth when she was diangosed with COPD a year ago and can hardly breath. She tried to pass a $3000 bad check at a car dealership. She turned the vehicle in, but after the check had already bounced and the truck was tore up. She has been evading prosecution for a year and a half now. They finally picked her up Saturday. But, my husband's daughter is most likely with her husband who is definitely a methhead. He can't get a job cuz he can't pass a drug test!!!!
sounds like

Van Nuys, CA

#13 Mar 20, 2009
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she quit doing meth when she was diangosed with COPD a year ago and can hardly breath. She tried to pass a $3000 bad check at a car dealership. She turned the vehicle in, but after the check had already bounced and the truck was tore up. She has been evading prosecution for a year and a half now. They finally picked her up Saturday. But, my husband's daughter is most likely with her husband who is definitely a methhead. He can't get a job cuz he can't pass a drug test!!!!
Some time in jail might give her a better perspective on things and life in general. Sometimes the best things you can do for people is leave them on their own for a period of time. The choices she's been making on the outside don't seem to be the best for her or anyone else. Hope everything works out for you and your husband.
Guest

United States

#14 Mar 20, 2009
sounds like wrote:
<quoted text>
Some time in jail might give her a better perspective on things and life in general. Sometimes the best things you can do for people is leave them on their own for a period of time. The choices she's been making on the outside don't seem to be the best for her or anyone else. Hope everything works out for you and your husband.
thank you for the supportive words. It is really hard to decide what to do in a situation like this. We are going to talk with an attorney before making any decisions regarding his daughter. She is 14 years old. I told my husband that he to also talk to his daughter if we can locate her to see what she wants us to do. Especially since it will cost an arm and a leg to retain an attorney.
GUEST

Faridabad, India

#15 Jan 7, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Now my husband needs to decide if we need an attorney to get his daughter!
sara u would really b interested in talking 2 me.SC across town.
Guest

Laredo, TX

#16 Jan 10, 2010
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>
sara u would really b interested in talking 2 me.SC across town.
Thanks SC. Good luck on your end and don't back down!

Since: Dec 09

Saint Louis

#17 Jan 10, 2010
This girl is 14 and married to a meth-head? Did I read that right? What is a car dealer doing trying to sell a car to a 14 year-old? WTF is wrong with people?

It doesn't really matter what the daughter wants him to do; if she is 14 her father is legally responsible and has to do what HE thinks is right, regardless of her opinion. He better make up his mind and QUICK before the State starts telling him what to do.
UMMMM

Patton, MO

#18 Jan 10, 2010
No u didn't read that right. The mother of his daughter is in jail. He is trying to decide if they want to pursue an attorney for his 14 year old to now come live with him.

Since: Dec 09

Saint Louis

#19 Jan 10, 2010
Ah! Makes sense now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsey Duckett 1 hr need to know 3
jennifer davis 2 hr Bjs jrd 124
Terrible Landlords.... (Jun '14) 2 hr need to know 6
Looking 3 hr Simpganne 1
Did anybody go to WK Elementary School? (Apr '09) 5 hr Cal 35
Michelle Tinker?? Who is she?? 6 hr Barbie Girl 21
ashley hardin 7 hr concern friend 18

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages