briggs xmas party
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
curious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#63 Dec 23, 2009
not so happy wrote:
I think the fact they had a party is B.S cause they laid off so many people and devistated familys it is nice to know where there priorities are at partys and booze. They try to act like a good business for our community but in reality they are poor exscuses for business owners. I hope that they lose there corupted business.
you just mad ay yje fact that u got ladi off well they only laid off the losers that dont show up for work theat got put on advisements for that so they got rid of ur asses.they kept the good people that want to work for the company so they deserve to have a bow out party... get a real job and stop ur crying
curious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#64 Dec 23, 2009
not so happy wrote:
First of all everyones situations are differant my husband got laid off. He had to miss because we have a sick child and he didnt qualify for fmla cause was not there long enough. So if you think that is fair then you have serious issues. And no they didnt call people back because we have called and spoke to alot of people and we were told that they are only using temps from now on. Here is a thought what if something happened and your kid was sick in and out of the hospital then got laid off you would be angry too. And my husband must not have been that bad of a worker cause he just recieved a christmas card from briggs in the mail. So dont judge people if you dont know why they were laid off.
that dont mean crap that he got a christmas card i know a guy that left briggs and went into the military 4 years ago and quit brigs and he still gets mail from briggs so that dont mean ur hubby is a great worker that just means briggs is a good company... and do u work r just a stay at home mom?
Outsider

Williamsville, MO

#65 Dec 23, 2009
not so happy wrote:
I think the fact they had a party is B.S cause they laid off so many people and devistated familys it is nice to know where there priorities are at partys and booze. They try to act like a good business for our community but in reality they are poor exscuses for business owners. I hope that they lose there corupted business.
First of all...you're an idiot. Briggs & Stratton is a corporation owned by stockholders not the managers. And why not reward the employees that DID make the cut (they obviously kept the people who played the most important role). Should the employees not get rewarded for their work, I mean, the company IS still in business, don't forget how many companies went under this year. And also take into perspective the fact that celebrations like this put MORE money back into local businesses who supply food, facility, and yes BOOZE. You are a freagin' idiot. I'm speculating that you got laid off from Briggs or your job selling papers in the median. Dumba##
worker bee

United States

#66 Dec 24, 2009
That about sums it up. Those of us who still have a job show up every day do what is required, Are responsible adults, teach our children the same and still have a job. You are either one of the losers who were cut or someone who never even got an invite through the front door. You need to evaluate your ethics and adjust them or just except the fact you are a loser... oh wait you are destitute, but still have internet, oh give me a brake.
goob

United States

#67 Dec 24, 2009
i work there and dont have any major issues, but they do have a bad attendance policy that is hard to understand , they come off as a family type business and then they work people during christmas .and they have parties that arent for people to hang out and have fun together but to get so drunk they are plain stupid ,mark melloy made an ass out of him. self sooner or later some one will leave the christmas party drunk and be killed then it will be to late
gail

Saint Peters, MO

#68 Dec 26, 2009
I agree isn't he a married man? What kind of leader gets drunk at a party dirty dances with a person who isn't his wife and allows people to leave these parties drunk?
ImJustSaying

Farmington, MO

#69 Dec 26, 2009
I have never worked at B&S. First I truly hope that no one loses their job nor do I hope that B&S moves overseas. After all from what I have read in the posts of those claiming to good little workers,(aka TOOLS) I highly recommend, that dolts like Diecaster and others learn how to 1) READ and 2) Write. You present yourselves as some 0f the most illiterate people I have ever had the displeasure of seeing.
Then again, somehow I doubt that B$S has a very high standard when it comes to employment qualifications. I figure it's pretty much limited to having the IQ of glass, and being able to kiss ass and lick boots.
So as I say, I truly hope for your sake that B&S does not do the American thing and move to some communist country where they can hire morons and dolts for a mere 20% of what American morons cost. It really is a shame the way our society has allowed itself to become superficial whores who have no drive to better themselves, and educate themselves, it really doesn't take all that much effort, in fact I dare say educating yourself takes less than half the effort it takes to kiss some pompous elitist pricks ass who has nothing going for him but time in service.
worker bee

Chicago, IL

#70 Dec 26, 2009
ImJustSaying wrote:
I have never worked at B&S. First I truly hope that no one loses their job nor do I hope that B&S moves overseas. After all from what I have read in the posts of those claiming to good little workers,(aka TOOLS) I highly recommend, that dolts like Diecaster and others learn how to 1) READ and 2) Write. You present yourselves as some 0f the most illiterate people I have ever had the displeasure of seeing.
Then again, somehow I doubt that B$S has a very high standard when it comes to employment qualifications. I figure it's pretty much limited to having the IQ of glass, and being able to kiss ass and lick boots.
So as I say, I truly hope for your sake that B&S does not do the American thing and move to some communist country where they can hire morons and dolts for a mere 20% of what American morons cost. It really is a shame the way our society has allowed itself to become superficial whores who have no drive to better themselves, and educate themselves, it really doesn't take all that much effort, in fact I dare say educating yourself takes less than half the effort it takes to kiss some pompous elitist pricks ass who has nothing going for him but time in service.
And you are special????? may we bow now?
briggs worker

Morocco, IN

#71 Dec 27, 2009
ImJustSaying wrote:
I have never worked at B&S. First I truly hope that no one loses their job nor do I hope that B&S moves overseas. After all from what I have read in the posts of those claiming to good little workers,(aka TOOLS) I highly recommend, that dolts like Diecaster and others learn how to 1) READ and 2) Write. You present yourselves as some 0f the most illiterate people I have ever had the displeasure of seeing.
Then again, somehow I doubt that B$S has a very high standard when it comes to employment qualifications. I figure it's pretty much limited to having the IQ of glass, and being able to kiss ass and lick boots.
So as I say, I truly hope for your sake that B&S does not do the American thing and move to some communist country where they can hire morons and dolts for a mere 20% of what American morons cost. It really is a shame the way our society has allowed itself to become superficial whores who have no drive to better themselves, and educate themselves, it really doesn't take all that much effort, in fact I dare say educating yourself takes less than half the effort it takes to kiss some pompous elitist pricks ass who has nothing going for him but time in service.
spoken like a true pillow biter truth be known only job you have held down was under the desk ....flame on
guest

Faridabad, India

#72 Dec 27, 2009
gail wrote:
I agree isn't he a married man? What kind of leader gets drunk at a party dirty dances with a person who isn't his wife and allows people to leave these parties drunk?
he is going thru a divorce. And everyone at the christmas party was an adult if they choose to drink and drive it isnt Marks problem it is theirs.
OMG

Eminence, MO

#73 Dec 28, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
he is going thru a divorce. And everyone at the christmas party was an adult if they choose to drink and drive it isnt Marks problem it is theirs.
That is the truth!!! They didnt supply the alcohol!!! You brought your own. Its not like someone put a gun to someones head and told themdrink before i kill you. You people are a bunch of unemployed losers. If you werent on advisement you would of never got laided off!!! Get over it.
country girl

Poplar Bluff, MO

#74 Dec 29, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
he is going thru a divorce. And everyone at the christmas party was an adult if they choose to drink and drive it isnt Marks problem it is theirs.
sounds like someone is just freakin jelous that Mark wasnt dirty dancing with u..he is divorced and a grown man and he shows it at work every day and there isnt a thing wrong with him going out with his coworkers and having a good time.he shows his workers that he appreciates them u outta get a life and stop ragging on here about what aint never gonna happen to u mark is a fine dancer and we did not mind watching him do so
gail

United States

#75 Jan 7, 2010
Let me tell you people something he is not divorced he is going through a divorce not the same thing.
worker bee

Lancaster, NY

#76 Jan 8, 2010
SOOOOOOOOOOO AND YOUR POINT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSS?????????? Let it go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poplar Bluff police ask for help identifying su... 27 min Visitor 1
Officer Involved Shooting east of Poplar Bluff 2 hr Guest 88
department of mental health on PP HWY (Feb '13) 2 hr Shawna 204
What's with a lot of women these days hardly an... 3 hr Cowboy 8
Best looking shop in town 8 hr Beth 9
New Club House on B Highway 10 hr Isthisforreal 62
TRUMP IS FINISHED! He is wanting a PARDON on HI... 16 hr Guest 19

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages