obama slammed rommney tonite
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
well ok

Poplar Bluff, MO

#42 Oct 23, 2012
u s dirty bombed iraq afg wrote:
<quoted text>you're pathetic. i nearly choked last night when romney said "china just wants the world to be free and open ..." somebody needs to punch that despicable s.o.b. out. i'll celebrate the day he gets a bullet.
as for the price of food, gas, etc. you only have the fed to blame for that. and with open ended QE3 announced last month by bernanke head of the fed is printing 40 billion dollars a month for the cost of ink and paper and handing it over to the banks. that causes every dollar you have to be worth less you ignorant clown.
and as for being a good business man. romney made his money by buying a factory, selling it to china and he even brought chinese over here to be trained by u.s. workers and then he crated up the equipment and shipped it to china.
it's amazing how anyone can be so funking retarded.
I read somewhere in Bible prophesy that Russia would come after us and China would then go aften them. It did worry me that Romney said he would be harder on Russia after the election. I thought of what I had read. My brother says the Bible doesn't say that though. I don't know.
Fact

United States

#43 Oct 23, 2012

Jonesboro, AR

#44 Oct 24, 2012
shaking my head wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously an uneducated idiot that believes everything the NRA tells you.
Tell me how on earth Obama is going to take your guns away. That's just plain stupid!!
You would seem to be the uneducated one. It was Obama who was trying to make a treaty with the U.N. for EXACTLY that purpose,

Jonesboro, AR

#45 Oct 24, 2012
Watching the debate was like watching two demons lying to each other about fairy tales.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
O'Neal or oak grove 42 min guest 7
Woman Beaters In Bluff 42 min Sharon's my hero 17
new villa on53 phone # 1 hr bbb 1
Need a good hairstylist!!! 3 hr Trisha 10
Craigslist personals 3 hr curious man 3
Brick Oven Pizza - your thoughts (Dec '13) 4 hr onlooker 96
Remembering Twin Rivers High Classmates who hav... (Oct '08) 7 hr mimi2010 253
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE