First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

United States

#1 Nov 25, 2008
I am new to the area and I was wondering why there are so many sexual offenders living in the area? I looked at the Sex Offender Registry online and I was suprised and amazed how many there are.

http://sheriff.butlerco.org/OFFENDER12006.htm
cheeesteyyyyyyys

AOL

#2 Nov 25, 2008
whys the sky blue? whys the sun set?... whys grass green.. whys boobs good
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Nov 25, 2008
There are tons of them everywhere. The problem is that they dont bother to classify them. Just because someone is on that list doesnt make them a deviant. They could have gotten mixed up with an underage girl unknowingly or something similar. They should categorize them by predatory status, or propensity for violence or something. That would probably eliminate at least half of that list and give you something to actually look for, rather than looking for some kid who was arrested for dating his highschool sweetheart.
not

N├╝rnberg, Germany

#4 Nov 25, 2008
guest wrote:
There are tons of them everywhere. The problem is that they dont bother to classify them. Just because someone is on that list doesnt make them a deviant. They could have gotten mixed up with an underage girl unknowingly or something similar. They should categorize them by predatory status, or propensity for violence or something. That would probably eliminate at least half of that list and give you something to actually look for, rather than looking for some kid who was arrested for dating his highschool sweetheart.
agreed sir/madam and you would legalize things like plants that grow out of the ground thee country would be a much nicer place for real you all could get arested for surfing the web
squeal louder

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Nov 25, 2008
because 2/3 of you are red neck repubs. to whom any act except sex in the missionary position with your eyes closed is considered a sexual perversion.
stalingrad

Germany

#6 Nov 25, 2008
very most true sir what do you say rite wings, stucking up i belief
No Name

Red Oak, TX

#7 Dec 5, 2008
I have noticed that there are a lot of teachers that have been in trouble in the past for screwing students and/or marrying them.
asdfasdf

Wentzville, MO

#8 Dec 6, 2008
guest wrote:
There are tons of them everywhere. The problem is that they dont bother to classify them. Just because someone is on that list doesnt make them a deviant. They could have gotten mixed up with an underage girl unknowingly or something similar. They should categorize them by predatory status, or propensity for violence or something. That would probably eliminate at least half of that list and give you something to actually look for, rather than looking for some kid who was arrested for dating his highschool sweetheart.
All you need to answer that one is to go to the Missouri State Highway Patrol website on Sex Offenders. It tells the age of the child , the date it happend also the age of the offender now. YOu can figure it up your self. Don't go by what every one is saying if you have a sexual pred. near you .. look up the information your self.http://www.mshp.dps.misso uri.gov/MSHPWeb/PatrolDivision s/CRID/SOR/SORPage.html
MO Sex offeners

Wentzville, MO

#9 Dec 6, 2008
self.http://www.mshp.dps.misso uri.gov/MSHPWeb/PatrolDivision s/CRID/SOR/SORPage
MO Sex offeners

Wentzville, MO

#11 Dec 6, 2008
I have only found one 19 year old and a 16 year and that happend in CALF. Most of the 20-25 year olds were with guy or girls from 10-15. They belong on this list. NO one over 18 should date anyone under 17.!!!! They are criminals! Preditors. YOu NAME IT. Y

“Bringer of Light”

Since: Feb 08

Near Detroit, MI

#12 Dec 6, 2008
MO Sex offeners wrote:
I have only found one 19 year old and a 16 year and that happend in CALF. Most of the 20-25 year olds were with guy or girls from 10-15. They belong on this list. NO one over 18 should date anyone under 17.!!!! They are criminals! Preditors. YOu NAME IT. Y
I don't see why a 19 yr old and a 16 year old shouldn't be allowed to bump uglies.
squeal louder

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Dec 6, 2008
MO Sex offeners wrote:
I have only found one 19 year old and a 16 year and that happend in CALF. Most of the 20-25 year olds were with guy or girls from 10-15. They belong on this list. NO one over 18 should date anyone under 17.!!!! They are criminals! Preditors. YOu NAME IT. Y
YOU ARE FULL OF [email protected]!!!!
BIT

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Dec 6, 2008
You can tell poplar bluff is full of sick bitches by everyone that is takeing up for sick bitches that do that kind of shit. Thats the reason I watch my kids and worry about my kids no matter where there at.
gabriella

Patton, MO

#15 Dec 6, 2008
It doesn't really matter what town you are in. They really are everywhere. I agree, there are even more than the one's who are registered. And "BIT" is right, you should just keep an eye on your kid's if you have them...just being a good parent can go a long way.

“Hooked on WoW”

Since: Dec 08

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Dec 6, 2008
omg a girl i slept with is on there lmao christy fox/ bell omg i didnt know that but then agn i was a minor at the time rofl
squeal louder

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Dec 6, 2008
ii am always amazed at how times change. when i was a child and being abused at school by a evil nun no one spoke up for me and no one w/listen to my complaints!! it was so bad i cant say it here. whenever i complained to an authority figure i was treated like crap!! and THAT is why when i hear some of these people in p.b. and what they consider child abuse it makes me laugh and think these are the same evil people and satan really does not descriminate as to age, sex, race ,gendert etc. for instance touching a4 yr. olds breast when they have none and getting 5 yr's for it. BIZARRE!!!!
Dons on the River

AOL

#18 Dec 6, 2008
squeal louder wrote:
when i was a child and blah blah blah, no one w/listen to my complaints!!
Not much has changed,hmmm ?
gabriella

Patton, MO

#19 Dec 6, 2008
Im sorry to read that "sqeal louder" I understand where you are coming from though. Some of those people were just involved with a minor...like a 19 yr old with a 16 yr old and the parents wanted to press charges. In fact I know of one case when I was in school were that happend and the girl got pregnant. The parents were furious and they ended up pressing charges on the guy when she was just as willing as he was. Actually she was probably MORE because she had a huge crush on him before they dated and was the one to persue him. I don't know if there is any way to find out exactly what kind of situation each person was involved in. Anybody know?
squeal louder

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Dec 6, 2008
oh you're listening alright. and your remark helps to PROVE my point!! THANKYOU
redbullhunter

Rose Bud, AR

#21 Dec 7, 2008
christy must have got caught giving her ol man head in public. shes no child molester. lol i am surly gonna have to ask what the hell happened now. but the rest of them look like criminals of what ever fashion they were convicted of. christy girl i love you but next time wait till you get home. lol just teasing. i do agree that there is crimes that deserve to be listed and some that don't. i don't think that me and my husband having sex on some deserted road at night qualify's me to be in the same list as a child molester.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Information needed on the Tom Cunningham murder. 17 min anonymous 11
gary whitmer possible car/truck/ motorcycle thief 43 min Liars 10
Did anybody go to WK Elementary School? (Apr '09) 2 hr my opinion 28
Beta male needed 2 hr donG Longer 29
Monica shook 2 hr donG Longer 4
Make Russia great again 3 hr donG Longer 13
Kroger glass and debit cards 3 hr Richerd Noggin 4
Worthless Men in Poplar Bluff!!! 13 hr tigress 62

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages