CARGO TRAILER FOR SALE

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2008

2006 16 FT ENCLOSED CARGO TRAILER TANDEM AXEL FOR SALE. WHITE with SIDE DOOR ENTRY AND TWO ENTRY DOORS IN REAR. LIKE NEW...NEW TIRES...ELECTRIC BRAKES... IF INTERESTED, PLEASE LEAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS... $3,000 obo
CARGO TRAILER FOR SALE

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

still for sale!
What a FREAK

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

advertising wrote:
So topix is for you to advertise? I think that you should contact them and ask about their rates.
Topix is intended for people to post want interests them in their respective community, it should be FACTUAL snd INTERESTING to the readers.
Please dont post crap on here unless it fits the criteria
Who cares what people post...a lot of people look and if it gets their trailer sold... who gives a rat's ass. Geeze buddy...calm down. You act like someone called you an IDIOT...FREAK!
PBMAN

Washington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

Wow I think we have met the feller that own topix. Gosh what a ego, i dont know who he thinks he is but if he sticks that ole nose any further into sombody elses business he might get his ole nose poked on, what do ya say, now I feel that is both FACTUAL and INTERESTING!!!
Marshall

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

hey do you still have the trailer if so call me at tymeeks_crazyrabbit@yahoo.com
. Thanks
joepappa

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

advertising wrote:
it should be FACTUAL snd INTERESTING to the readers.
And just were are these type of posts at on here?
wakabayama

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

is it still for sale?
adam

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2008

CARGO TRAILER FOR SALE wrote:
2006 16 FT ENCLOSED CARGO TRAILER TANDEM AXEL FOR SALE. WHITE with SIDE DOOR ENTRY AND TWO ENTRY DOORS IN REAR. LIKE NEW...NEW TIRES...ELECTRIC BRAKES... IF INTERESTED, PLEASE LEAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS...$3,000 obo
Interested in your trailer please emial zcollection@earthlink.net
good grief

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2008

its in the paper, yes it's still for sale... I will respond to email addresses posted, thanks! Please serious inquiries only
luis

San Miguel De Allende, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2008

2006 16 FT ENCLOSED CARGO TRAILER TANDEM AXEL FOR SALE. WHITE with SIDE DOOR ENTRY AND TWO ENTRY DOORS IN REAR. LIKE NEW...NEW TIRES...ELECTRIC BRAKES... IF INTERESTED, PLEASE LEAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS...$3,000 obo
my email is eltaraomara@yahoo.com i will like a pic of the trailer.
DABORAJE

David City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

INTERESTED IN THIS UNIT. PLEASE PROVIDE TRAILER WEIGHT, TONGUE WEIGHT AND TOTAL GVW OF TRAILER. ALSO ADVISE IF IT HAS A EXTENDED HITCH AND BALL SIZE. SEND PICS IF POSSIBLE. THANKS. d.shoes@dtnspeed.net
DABORAJE

David City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

You can't sell if you do not reply to inquiries. Please acknowledge my previous inquiry!
d.shoes@dtnspeed.net
wise guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2008

advertising wrote:
So topix is for you to advertise? I think that you should contact them and ask about their rates.
Topix is intended for people to post want interests them in their respective community, it should be FACTUAL snd INTERESTING to the readers.
I don't think "topix" was created for 90% of the junk on this board either, so there goes that argument. That is the american way abuse any priviledge we are given until it is taken away then we cry and want revenge. We are ou own worst enemy PERIOD
DABORAJE

David City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

BEEN ATTEMPTING TO GET YOU TO RESPOND FOR A WEEK NOW!!
INTERESTED IN THIS UNIT. PLEASE PROVIDE TRAILER WEIGHT, TONGUE WEIGHT AND TOTAL GVW OF TRAILER. ALSO ADVISE IF IT HAS A EXTENDED HITCH AND BALL SIZE. SEND PICS IF POSSIBLE. THANKS. d.shoes@dtnspeed.net
sold

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2008

its been sold for quite some time...thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Poplar Bluff Forum right now

Search the Poplar Bluff Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Best Decade 1 hr yeah baby 3
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,007
Rachel Ervin 2 hr Crow 7
kim green 5 hr iknow 8
pharaohs (Oct '09) 5 hr pharaohs son 97
ethan nelson at oakdale 7 hr omg 1
Judy cope swap shop psycho 7 hr Obvious 3
•••
•••
•••
Poplar Bluff Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••