2006 16 ft enclosed cargo trailer for...

2006 16 ft enclosed cargo trailer for sale

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

CARGO TRAILER FOR SALE

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Jun 23, 2008
2006 16 FT ENCLOSED CARGO TRAILER TANDEM AXEL FOR SALE. WHITE with SIDE DOOR ENTRY AND TWO ENTRY DOORS IN REAR. LIKE NEW...NEW TIRES...ELECTRIC BRAKES... IF INTERESTED, PLEASE LEAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS... $3,000 obo
CARGO TRAILER FOR SALE

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Jun 25, 2008
still for sale!
What a FREAK

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Jun 25, 2008
advertising wrote:
So topix is for you to advertise? I think that you should contact them and ask about their rates.
Topix is intended for people to post want interests them in their respective community, it should be FACTUAL snd INTERESTING to the readers.
Please dont post crap on here unless it fits the criteria
Who cares what people post...a lot of people look and if it gets their trailer sold... who gives a rat's ass. Geeze buddy...calm down. You act like someone called you an IDIOT...FREAK!
PBMAN

Clarksville, TN

#5 Jun 25, 2008
Wow I think we have met the feller that own topix. Gosh what a ego, i dont know who he thinks he is but if he sticks that ole nose any further into sombody elses business he might get his ole nose poked on, what do ya say, now I feel that is both FACTUAL and INTERESTING!!!
Marshall

Florissant, MO

#6 Jun 30, 2008
hey do you still have the trailer if so call me at [email protected]
. Thanks
joepappa

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Jun 30, 2008
advertising wrote:
it should be FACTUAL snd INTERESTING to the readers.
And just were are these type of posts at on here?
wakabayama

Clementon, NJ

#8 Jul 23, 2008
is it still for sale?
adam

Dublin, OH

#11 Jul 24, 2008
CARGO TRAILER FOR SALE wrote:
2006 16 FT ENCLOSED CARGO TRAILER TANDEM AXEL FOR SALE. WHITE with SIDE DOOR ENTRY AND TWO ENTRY DOORS IN REAR. LIKE NEW...NEW TIRES...ELECTRIC BRAKES... IF INTERESTED, PLEASE LEAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS...$3,000 obo
Interested in your trailer please emial [email protected]
good grief

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Jul 24, 2008
its in the paper, yes it's still for sale... I will respond to email addresses posted, thanks! Please serious inquiries only
luis

Cortazar, Mexico

#13 Jul 29, 2008
2006 16 FT ENCLOSED CARGO TRAILER TANDEM AXEL FOR SALE. WHITE with SIDE DOOR ENTRY AND TWO ENTRY DOORS IN REAR. LIKE NEW...NEW TIRES...ELECTRIC BRAKES... IF INTERESTED, PLEASE LEAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS...$3,000 obo
my email is [email protected] i will like a pic of the trailer.
DABORAJE

David City, NE

#14 Aug 25, 2008
INTERESTED IN THIS UNIT. PLEASE PROVIDE TRAILER WEIGHT, TONGUE WEIGHT AND TOTAL GVW OF TRAILER. ALSO ADVISE IF IT HAS A EXTENDED HITCH AND BALL SIZE. SEND PICS IF POSSIBLE. THANKS. [email protected]
DABORAJE

David City, NE

#15 Aug 25, 2008
You can't sell if you do not reply to inquiries. Please acknowledge my previous inquiry!
[email protected]
wise guy

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Aug 26, 2008
advertising wrote:
So topix is for you to advertise? I think that you should contact them and ask about their rates.
Topix is intended for people to post want interests them in their respective community, it should be FACTUAL snd INTERESTING to the readers.
I don't think "topix" was created for 90% of the junk on this board either, so there goes that argument. That is the american way abuse any priviledge we are given until it is taken away then we cry and want revenge. We are ou own worst enemy PERIOD
DABORAJE

David City, NE

#17 Aug 28, 2008
BEEN ATTEMPTING TO GET YOU TO RESPOND FOR A WEEK NOW!!
INTERESTED IN THIS UNIT. PLEASE PROVIDE TRAILER WEIGHT, TONGUE WEIGHT AND TOTAL GVW OF TRAILER. ALSO ADVISE IF IT HAS A EXTENDED HITCH AND BALL SIZE. SEND PICS IF POSSIBLE. THANKS. [email protected]
sold

Van Nuys, CA

#18 Aug 30, 2008
its been sold for quite some time...thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Golf this weekend 10 min Real Patriot 12
Neighborhood market 25 min JustSayin 4
Lost cell phone outside Ross Dress for less/ Sh... 29 min Observer 13
Looking for my dad. Plz help. 38 min Observer 6
Most Sickening Dyke in Poplar Bluff 1 hr UN Approved3481 31
Could Tyler Hansbrough be the greatest college ... (Mar '08) 2 hr Afam 78
Hannah the banana 7 hr Sookie 1
Tyler Thu Anonymous 32

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web