Any good men out there?
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Cami

Riverside, CA

#1 Mar 7, 2013
I was just curious...men that look but don't cheat. Men that drink but don't need to be carried home at the end of an evening out. Men that are attractive and confident.
Just Saying

United States

#2 Mar 7, 2013
I'm sure there are some but good luck on finding one. The odds are against meeting one in a bar.
lazy

Chagrin Falls, OH

#3 Mar 7, 2013
dont look for one if he ddnt finish high school,there nothing b
but I Q QUITTERS,LAZY BASTARDS

“I'm the REAL Dolly, always!”

Since: Feb 11

I live in Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Mar 7, 2013
lazy wrote:
dont look for one if he ddnt finish high school,there nothing b
but I Q QUITTERS,LAZY BASTARDS
What the hell are are you trying to say? We can't understand you...
Greg

Vilonia, AR

#5 Mar 7, 2013
Good luck try looking for lady that don't drink and don't expect you be right front row church every Sunday , and isn't hooked on any these drugs out here. I am scr*wd every nice lady I meet are that or married. I swear between all that and age and other guys and women looking for what I am I'm just out of luck. I wish ever single person in the area luck . And maybe if enough you get lucky it will rub off and I'll find someone.
SCT

New Albany, IN

#6 Mar 7, 2013
And so many of the ladies out there don't really want good men. They want the bad boys. They want the excitement of a man who is a little bit dangerous. Of course as Jeff Foxworthy says, a year later they are hanging out of a mobile home window telling the cops "LOCK HIS ASS UP!!!"
Greg

Vilonia, AR

#7 Mar 7, 2013
SCT wrote:
And so many of the ladies out there don't really want good men. They want the bad boys. They want the excitement of a man who is a little bit dangerous. Of course as Jeff Foxworthy says, a year later they are hanging out of a mobile home window telling the cops "LOCK HIS ASS UP!!!"
LOL to true
Robert Schiavell

Dallas, TX

#8 Mar 7, 2013
Lots of good men out there but they're married or gay.

Since: Feb 13

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Mar 7, 2013
DollyDearest wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are are you trying to say? We can't understand you...
The irony of the whiny boys on this thread is almost unbearable.
Of course, they are the first ones to say; "Bitch, get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich and bring me a beer".
And then they just cannot understand why they cant keep a woman.

#10 Mar 7, 2013
I would love to find a good, decent man, I'm so over the bad boy thing...

#11 Mar 7, 2013
And all that "Make me a sammich" crap doesn't fly in my house either. You ask politely, or make it your damn self...

:D

United States

#12 Mar 7, 2013
PB4me wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony of the whiny boys on this thread is almost unbearable.
Of course, they are the first ones to say; "Bitch, get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich and bring me a beer".
And then they just cannot understand why they cant keep a woman.
And that's the best you can say whiney boys seriously and you complain on or butt into everyone's thread on here and whiney boys best you got. They voiced an opinion about a ladies thread on finding a decent guy.And they are whining . I think it's you whining others are trying to express feeling so that they can maybe find someone and yet oh quit your whining in my day we did this or that.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Mar 7, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>And that's the best you can say whiney boys seriously and you complain on or butt into everyone's thread on here and whiney boys best you got. They voiced an opinion about a ladies thread on finding a decent guy.And they are whining . I think it's you whining others are trying to express feeling so that they can maybe find someone and yet oh quit your whining in my day we did this or that.
You must be wanna those "sammich&beer" boyz.
Shut up and go learn some damn English.
Oh, and while you're at it, learn some damn manners, I am sick and tired of your BS in public.

Dixon, MO

#14 Mar 7, 2013
PB4me wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be wanna those "sammich&beer" boyz.
Shut up and go learn some damn English.
Oh, and while you're at it, learn some damn manners, I am sick and tired of your BS in public.
Aww that's cute

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Mar 7, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Aww that's cute
Thanks for confirming that you're in the "wants a doormat" category.
Appreciate it.
derek

United States

#16 Mar 7, 2013
I'm one that is just what u may need [email protected]
Anonymous093

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Mar 7, 2013
Meh, I consider myself a good guy, not much on the drinking. So, you wouldn't find me in a bar. Church is for those who want a book to guide them through life or a social club meeting. So, yeah, I won't be hanging out there. I'm more the work and then home type. Cruise from time to time, but I suppose driving is my addiction as drugs and smokes aren't appealing either.
Drop me a line some time [email protected]
Hmmm

Buffalo Junction, VA

#18 Mar 8, 2013
derek wrote:
. Aren't you still married to Carrie?
WOW

United States

#19 Mar 8, 2013
derek wrote:
Seriously, BitchBoy?? Didn't Carrie just legally adopt your ugly little girl? And, weren't you the little pvssy that took HER last name when you got married??
Hmmm

United States

#20 Mar 8, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, BitchBoy?? Didn't Carrie just legally adopt your ugly little girl? And, weren't you the little pvssy that took HER last name when you got married??
yes and yes! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harps 31 min Deep 54
Poplar bluff downtown development 34 min Creamer 22
Center for Disease Control 1 hr Harv 6
Cambridge adult day care 2 hr Scott 6
I saw him 2 hr Rubber Boots 4
Why are blacks so angry (Jan '17) 2 hr Rubber Boots 96
Hydes catfish farm " hwy vv 2 hr Brian 8

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance