November: National Black Out Drill

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Sep 16, 2013
November Black Out A False Flag To Declare Martial Law?

U.S. government is planning the November North American blackout drill, to take plave on November 13-14, 2013. It is described as “thousands of utility workers, business executives, National Guard officers, F.B.I. anti-terrorism experts and officials from government agencies in the United States, Canada and Mexico are preparing for an emergency drill in November that will simulate physical attack and cyber attacks that could take down large sections of the power grid.”

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/09/...
history

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Sep 17, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
November Black Out A False Flag To Declare Martial Law?

U.S. government is planning the November North American blackout drill, to take plave on November 13-14, 2013. It is described as “thousands of utility workers, business executives, National Guard officers, F.B.I. anti-terrorism experts and officials from government agencies in the United States, Canada and Mexico are preparing for an emergency drill in November that will simulate physical attack and cyber attacks that could take down large sections of the power grid.”

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/09/...
You realize this will be a table top exercise right?

You know they are not going to darken the country by actually cutting off power right?

See if you actually cut off power it is not an exercise it is an actual event.

This will just be a demonstration of emergency procedures that will run along side normal business as usual.

Of course when nothing happens you will not be on this thread eating crap you will just go on to the next piece of nonsense...

I have been involved in several of these kinds of things...

Location hidden

#3 Sep 17, 2013
history wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize this will be a table top exercise right?
You know they are not going to darken the country by actually cutting off power right?
See if you actually cut off power it is not an exercise it is an actual event.
This will just be a demonstration of emergency procedures that will run along side normal business as usual.
Of course when nothing happens you will not be on this thread eating crap you will just go on to the next piece of nonsense...
I have been involved in several of these kinds of things...
What about the 15,000 Russian troops coming over to assist.
history

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Sep 17, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>What about the 15,000 Russian troops coming over to assist.
Lol..
history

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Sep 17, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>What about the 15,000 Russian troops coming over to assist.
You can't really be this insane

Location hidden

#6 Sep 17, 2013
history wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't really be this insane
@ History... You don't read very much and
what you do read is not filling your " Strawman "
with very much NFO
STA

Ava, MO

#7 Sep 17, 2013
He retired because of a time dispute.Jerry Lewis that is.

Location hidden

#8 Sep 17, 2013
STA wrote:
He retired because of a time dispute.Jerry Lewis that is.
lol... is that the best you can come up with at a guess.

Told you that you are too lazy to do some fact checking

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#9 Sep 17, 2013
All you need to know about history, is Putin is the best leader the world has ever had. I wish we could get him as our President. He's handsome and in good shape, I have a brand new poster of him on my wall, with his shirt off of course. Sexy beast!

Location hidden

#10 Sep 17, 2013
NFOBONG wrote:
All you need to know about history, is Putin is the best leader the world has ever had. I wish we could get him as our President. He's handsome and in good shape, I have a brand new poster of him on my wall, with his shirt off of course. Sexy beast!
@ NFOBONG... you have to admit... Putin did rise to the occasion whereas Obama just wanted to go do some more killing and end up with more boots on the ground.

I wonder if that had to do anything with Benghazi with the chemical weapons made in part of sodium fluoride ( fluorine )to get the to rebels that obama has been funding and the soldiers where trying to stop it.. Just saying.......

Oh btw...... Did you see Time Magazine? For the USA was on a sport issue while the rest of the world on Time was Putin as the Hero that saved the day.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#11 Sep 17, 2013
It's not because Syria wouldn't deal with anyone other than the country supplying them with the most weapons.

I'm sure if Obama would have asked nice like Putin they would have done the same thing.

Or maybe if Obama was more handsome with his shirt off, that could have been the difference too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspection stations that will pass your vehicle... 57 min guest 4
The Halloween store 3 hr bored 5
samantha osborn. aka sambo 5 hr knows her 110
Justme 5 hr ShAnayNaY 2
Hillis vs Hillis Supreme Court (May '10) 6 hr Sure 45
alans muffler 7 hr Exausted 2
Frankenstein 8 hr Huh... 4
Poplar Bluff Dating
Find my Match

Poplar Bluff Jobs