false allegations of child abuse to g...

false allegations of child abuse to gain advantage in child custody cases

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

Info

Harrison, AR

#1 Mar 16, 2012
Woman who use ttactic to gain custody. This tactic is made possible by family courts that require no evidence. They fail to require actual proof of them before making a ruling. The most threadbare claim can effectively separate a father from his child, potentially for life.
unsure

Summerville, PA

#2 Mar 16, 2012
IDK, I've seen quite a few unfit parents reported and DFS ruled the claims as "unfounded".... I'm talking about bloody diaper rashes, no food in the house and mouse crap a half inch deep around the kitchen baseboards, but DFS still ruled as unfounded claims. I'm inclined to believe that if they remove the children, it was probably pretty serious. Sorry.
Thinking About it

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 16, 2012
Get your own life and get out of mine.
Truth

Harrison, AR

#4 Mar 16, 2012
Thinking About it wrote:
Get your own life and get out of mine.
Uhhhh, I'm confused.

I know for a fact that their are cases being handled by those same state departments right now. Their are no prior cases of abuse but numerous "anonymous" calls by the mother to report the father. All of these were to be unfounded by the same agencies and departments. Then miraculously drugs are found in fathers house of course because statement given to police by mother. Jobless welfare mother supported by state in court so that she, "ward of the state" can begin receiving child support even after drug charges were dropped. Smell anything fishy.... You know, come to think of it, this same "leach of the welfare system" can be seen in local court room near you just about any day of the week.
unfortunately

Rockaway Beach, MO

#5 Mar 16, 2012
DFS doesn't care about children or they wouldn't let them live in households like that. I feel for kids that aren't protected by DFS when things are brought to their attention. I guess it goes to show that as long as you know who to blow, you can get away with anything.
DFS power trip

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 17, 2012
The system is screwed up and the children are the ones that pay the ultimate price. Juvenile services will order the children to stay away from the father for years and might allow periodic supervised visitations when the whole time they all know that there is a very high chance that these allegations are absolutely false. Juvenile requires no proof at all for allegations, just a simple false charge from the mother will do and whala, the children are then separated from their father sometimes perminatly. This whole time it is an unthinkable ploy by the mother to alienate the children from the father and collect more money while they set on their butt. These workers drom DFS and Juvenile have the power to destroy family's and many times they do. Some times justified, many times not! The power trip that these people take effect children in a negative way for the rest of their lives yet these worked sleep soundly at night knowing that children are being seperated from their father that they love and care about very much. They have to prove their existence some how and many times it is at the cost of little boys and girls losing their father.
Parent

Harrison, AR

#8 Mar 18, 2012
More people need to be aware of how dfs destroys the lives of many!
BackwoodsBarbie

Ozark, MO

#9 Mar 18, 2012
Parent wrote:
More people need to be aware of how dfs destroys the lives of many!
I agree completely, all the while allowing truly abused children remain in the home..sickening!
Citizen

Chicago, IL

#10 Mar 23, 2012
Most of the woman that work at dfs are on a power trip.
bahaha

United States

#11 Mar 24, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Most of the woman that work at dfs are on a power trip.
Amen!!!
Citizen

Chicago, IL

#14 Mar 28, 2012
People like Susan Evans, Shaunda Hill, and Dean Million need to prove their existence somehow.
dad

United States

#16 Mar 29, 2012
yes yes they wont do much but if you have everything in order in your home you have nothing to worry about.women call dfs all the time.i had it done to me also and they came and checked things out but they aslo went to my ex's house and she got in trouble for a few things.i thought it was hilarious.around here they goto both homes if they are called on an ex.Men fight for your children.dont be a pansy and walk away.yes it costs money for lawyers and such bur who cares,its your children and if you are a good father keep fighting the system to atleast get shared custody.its your duty to your children to fight and be there for them no matter the cost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smoking aces ! Illegal activity 44 min Sara savat 13
Amanda started it 1 hr Mike 1
Memories of growing up in the Bluff (Sep '09) 1 hr Almost 50 664
Amanda loves Chris 1 hr Amanda hates Chris 5
Why Amanda Hates Chris 1 hr Mike 1
free dating sites (Apr '16) 1 hr grossmaer37 6
2nd one taken down, I'm back tho 1 hr katy 2

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance