First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shouldaknown

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Anyone know what happened to him? Heard some sad news tonight.
Judge&Jury

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Dec 12, 2012
shouldaknown wrote:
Anyone know what happened to him? Heard some sad news tonight.
All I know is he passed. I don't have any details either. Wish I could be more helpful.

United States

#3 Dec 12, 2012
He was killed in a work related accident. It is so sad, please pray for his children.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Dec 12, 2012
This is sad. Where did he work?

United States

#5 Dec 12, 2012
On the pipeline out east somewhere.
shouldaknown

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 12, 2012
So sad, praying for his family.
kenny friend

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Dec 12, 2012
Kenny was working on a Pipeline and was trying to cut 2 trees apart, he tied off one tree with a safety chain and started cutting on the 2nd one, the safety chain gave way and it hit him and broke his neck, he died instantly. He was a fine upstanding person who would do anything for anyone who needed help
Keep his wife and kids in your prayers
James SAR friend

Fairfax, VA

#8 Dec 12, 2012
He was a great guy I recently did some SAR training with him out in Cape the community and state lost a very good man he helped out in a lot of ways asking for nothing in return
knew him well

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Dec 13, 2012
I will keep his Dad, Mom, brothers, Wife and kids in my prayers. This is a horrible time of year to lose someone. He was a good guy. So sorry to hear of this tragic accident.
Nikki

United States

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Does anyone know when the visitation and funeral will be?? I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Dec 13, 2012
kenny friend wrote:
Kenny was working on a Pipeline and was trying to cut 2 trees apart, he tied off one tree with a safety chain and started cutting on the 2nd one, the safety chain gave way and it hit him and broke his neck, he died instantly. He was a fine upstanding person who would do anything for anyone who needed help
Keep his wife and kids in your prayers
Timber!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL
Family Friend

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Dec 13, 2012
Nikki wrote:
Does anyone know when the visitation and funeral will be?? I wouldn't miss it for the world!
the viuitation will be at Fitch hillis funeral home on Main street in PB friday at 6-8pm and the funeral will be Saturday morning at 10am at the funeral home. Please remember his little kids in your thoughts and prayers. thanks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Dec 13, 2012
I just looked up Fitch Hillis services its not listed but its pending under Cottrell?? Anyone know for sure?
American Patriot

Dexter, MO

#14 Dec 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Timber!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL
what a worthless piece of monkey shit you must be!!! Just know that turds like you always get what's coming to them!!! What a nice day that will be.
Family Friend

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Dec 13, 2012
guest wrote:
I just looked up Fitch Hillis services its not listed but its pending under Cottrell?? Anyone know for sure?
There was some miscommunication and fitch hillis is in charge of arrangtements. visitation is friday at fitch hillis at 6pm and the funeral will be saturday at 10 am
fly on the wall

Dexter, MO

#16 Dec 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Timber!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL
I hope you rot in hell for that comment ass face!! Kenny was a great person and would help anyone in need, even your sorry ass. Karma is a bitch and I sure hope it finds you!
Toots

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Dec 13, 2012
I heard that the famil is having the tree that smashed his cheating azz hauled to the coffin factoy and is being made into a coffin to bury him in. or they are going to replant the tre that fell on him over his grave so it can laugh at him for all etenity

for those keeping score: Red Oak - 1, Kenny Elliot - 0

LOLOLOLOL
Palace of Praise preacher

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Dec 13, 2012
God killed him for not going to church like he is supposed to. In MY Bible it says that you should attend church every Sunday and Kenny didnt. He's reaping what he sowed..... and it aint a tree.
American Patriot

Dexter, MO

#19 Dec 13, 2012
More proof of what I have said before about the decay of our society. What better examples of that then these soulless cowards on this thread. Just remember, you can hide on here, but god sees you. I would hate to be in your shoes.
cop

Dexter, MO

#20 Dec 13, 2012
Toots wrote:
I heard that the famil is having the tree that smashed his cheating azz hauled to the coffin factoy and is being made into a coffin to bury him in. or they are going to replant the tre that fell on him over his grave so it can laugh at him for all etenity

for those keeping score: Red Oak - 1, Kenny Elliot - 0

LOLOLOLOL
I have a friend that works with topix and it's not going to be long to find out who you are between his sources and mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ugh 9 min unome 1
Cleaning the Whitehouse. 50 min Robin fouts 18
Is it possible? 1 hr quest 4
Remembering Twin Rivers High Classmates who hav... (Oct '08) 1 hr family friend 262
Traffic Lights in PB Suck 2 hr Driver 1
Randy Hodgekiss, Autotech 4 hr Indeed 1
Kroger scandal 9 hr hmm? 2

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages