Since: Oct 17

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2017
Every once in awhile I read about Mr. Thompson and some homewrecker "Stacy". What's going on with those two? Hope there ain't no kids involved I that mess.
Stacy

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2017
Yeah there's kids involved. Her 3 to my 1 & All boyz! Show them lil brats what it's like to not have a father

Since: Oct 17

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2017
Then you should think about your actions. From think I've read from threads Removed, your asking for trouble. I'll not post on this thread again. But You are in the Wrong. Your words prove you want to be his wife, but your not. UNDERSTAND!!! YOUR NOT!
Get Jesus

Marshfield, MO

#4 Oct 12, 2017
Alicen wrote:
Then you should think about your actions. From think I've read from threads Removed, your asking for trouble. I'll not post on this thread again. But You are in the Wrong. Your words prove you want to be his wife, but your not. UNDERSTAND!!! YOUR NOT!
Right on and the way she acts I don't think anyone would have her. So ugly !
U no ho

Marshfield, MO

#5 Oct 12, 2017
Stacy wrote:
Yeah there's kids involved. Her 3 to my 1 & All boyz! Show them lil brats what it's like to not have a father
Pathetic
Stupid Stacy

Marshfield, MO

#6 Oct 13, 2017
Stacy wrote:
Custody content #2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for work 24 min guest 3
Silent Trumpers 37 min Rocketdog 1
Chris heller 3 hr Krystal 10
Trump Apology Tour 3 hr Rocketdog 6
There’s a stench of treason in the air tonight 3 hr Rocketdog 25
Las Margaret's 3 hr Customer 1
News Trump's Tariffs Are Causing Cascading Layoffs i... 3 hr guest 419
Old K mart Building 8 hr TimeTraveler31 64

Poplar Bluff Jobs

Personal Finance