Re posting
interested

Chagrin Falls, OH

#3 Feb 28, 2012
Please give more info... engine, hours, condition and price. Thanks
River guest

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 28, 2012
The engine has just been rebuilt. Current river marine did the work. They ran the boat to make sure work was right and they said it ran like new. New pump bearings, new seal, and sharpened the prop in jet unit. Has grey interior in good shape. Silver boat. Am putting new factory bench seat in it and will be asking 9000 for boat.
interested2

United States

#5 Feb 28, 2012
curious the reason your getting rid of it
Boat owner 539

Chicago, IL

#6 Feb 28, 2012
interested2 wrote:
why do you want to know the purpose of his reason? The boat is for sell! Either you want it or you don't! He clearly said the reason in first post and if you are not smart enough to figure that out maybe you should not be driving a boat on the river. Jeez!
River guest

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 28, 2012
interested2 wrote:
I am getting a boat for eleven point river instead. I don't need two boats when I could have one for both. I won't have a problem selling the shoal runner. It will be march soon and as soon as pretty days get here people will be trying to figure out what to do for the river this summer.

United States

#8 Feb 28, 2012
Boat owner 539 wrote:
<quoted text> why do you want to know the purpose of his reason? The boat is for sell! Either you want it or you don't! He clearly said the reason in first post and if you are not smart enough to figure that out maybe you should not be driving a boat on the river. Jeez!
Uh, the boat is for SALE. And the original post did NOT mention why. To "re-post" something on this site means that it had previously been posted, and now he is posting it again.

Jeez!!!
interested2

United States

#9 Feb 28, 2012
Jeez!! Suck it i never saw the first post what do u care?
interested2

United States

#10 Feb 28, 2012
and if you want to question a persons intelligence learn to spell at least at a first grade level
someone

Birmingham, AL

#11 Feb 29, 2012
interested2 wrote:
and if you want to question a persons intelligence learn to spell at least at a first grade level
Where can I take a look at the boat?
interested

Chagrin Falls, OH

#12 Feb 29, 2012
How long have you owned the boat and who was the previous owner? Just asking because knowing who the owner was tells alot about how the boat was driven and treated on the river.
Guide

Dallas, TX

#13 Feb 29, 2012
interested wrote:
How long have you owned the boat and who was the previous owner? Just asking because knowing who the owner was tells alot about how the boat was driven and treated on the river.
Tim jones. He babied it.
interested

Chagrin Falls, OH

#14 Feb 29, 2012
Guide wrote:
<quoted text>Tim jones. He babied it.
Is Tim Jones the current or the previous owner? If not the current owner, who is?
Rinda

Dallas, TX

#15 Feb 29, 2012
I'm pretty sure the number to call is listed at the top of the page.
interested

Chagrin Falls, OH

#16 Mar 1, 2012
Rinda wrote:
I'm pretty sure the number to call is listed at the top of the page.
Are you completely stupid or what??? Im pretty sure we dont need your dumb ass opinion when we are asking questions about something. Thats why they put it on here for sale. And to set you strait, it does not mention the number for the owner anywhere. So why dont you just mind your own damn business!!!
someone

Birmingham, AL

#17 Mar 1, 2012
interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you completely stupid or what??? Im pretty sure we dont need your dumb ass opinion when we are asking questions about something. Thats why they put it on here for sale. And to set you strait, it does not mention the number for the owner anywhere. So why dont you just mind your own damn business!!!
I'm very interested and would like to know where I can take a look at the boat?
Interest

Kansas City, MO

#19 Mar 1, 2012
Can you provide some contact information on the seller?
Jared

Fenton, MO

#21 Apr 14, 2012
Do u still have the boat for sale?..if so leave contact info...I have a friend who is really serious bout buyin one thanks
old boat

Poplar Bluff, MO

#22 Apr 16, 2012
this boat is over 22 years old!!! 3500 dollar boat. Will you take 4000 cash
Clip on owner

Chicago, IL

#23 Apr 16, 2012
old boat wrote:
this boat is over 22 years old!!! 3500 dollar boat. Will you take 4000 cash
Would you if you owned it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poplar Bluff Wikipedia 5 min Anonymous 1
Mommy dearest hannah 30 min Mike 9
Toughest guy in Poplar Bluff 56 min ExBooter 85
amanda started it all 1 hr Amanda hates Chris 4
Mandy is user 1 hr User 4
Who is Hannah Wilburn does anyone know her 1 hr Amanda hates Chris 14
morgan kirby 2 hr nosey 10

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance