K2 Smoke and other legal bud
DeeMasta

Taylor, MI

#67 Jun 1, 2010
seriously wrote:
I have a good suggestion........
Stop looking for ways to get high and get a damn life/and or job. You are a zit on the rear end of society.
lmao you really are a dumba55
So all people who like to "get high" are jobless bums right? riiiight!
Even mayors get high..
Or if that's what you call relaxing.
Marijuana is not even harmful,other than the damage it does on your lungs.(which if i may add is nothing compared to the damage opiates or even aspirin does to your stomach lining and liver)
Don't go around judging people looking for Legal alternatives.
i know plenty successful pot-heads...Most of which have a job you moron! Oh nooo hes gonna say im stupid cause my i isn't capitalized!!! lol
DeeMasta

Taylor, MI

#68 Jun 1, 2010
Ooooh yeah how many reported deaths in the last 2,000 years have been from "pot" hmmmmm let me think....... ZERO!!!!
in fact

Patton, MO

#69 Jun 2, 2010
too late K2 and the other stuff i.e tribal worrior, siver seven, pep spice. Are all illegal after 08[28[10 in missouri
aint no b_tch here

Redmond, WA

#70 Jun 6, 2010
To anyone that thinks pot heads are bums I drive a jaguar type x, have more then one hussle,(all legal) and it cost money to smoke. no one wants to be a scavenger,so guess what u gotta dew somethin if u wanna smoke,so facture that into ur little mind before u try judging anyone,talk is cheap,and bullsh!t is cheaper(p.s I have a real life and things to dew so im not ganna argue with no one,got money to make and better things to dew,so if u aint dewin better u aint got nothin to tell me
diane

Fulton, MS

#71 Jun 11, 2010
Greenleaf wrote:
they took it off the shelves in fayetteville arkansas
idiots smoking herb never hurt any one but LEGAL alcohol kills millions every year
diane

Fulton, MS

#72 Jun 11, 2010
idiots the government that is . smoking herb never hurt anyone but there are millions of LEGAL ALCOHOL related deaths every year
Jfade

United States

#73 Jul 14, 2010
I love how everyone who smokes pot is considered to be jobless, brain fried people...but it's still cool to get wasted and drive around potentially killing yourself and others. Not to mention the harmful things it does to ur body...unlike weed except the fact that running may become difficult lol
Research completed

Blytheville, AR

#74 Jul 19, 2010
lol wrote:
well i can honestly say that k2 is quite good its nice to finally have a legal high that is decent i have smoked marijuana for about ten years, although k2 is good siera citra is much better in my opinion. and for all you people that are trying to judge people and say that were "frying" our brains you all are truly ignorant. fyi weed has no harmful effects whatsoever so do your research before you worry about other peoples lives and try to judge you prolly have no problem drinking a beer even tho you can get alcohol poisning but you CANNOT OD from smoking. and before you say im unemployed i have a 65k a year job thats why i smoke legally now
Now who is the ignorant one? You say weed has no harmful effects? You show your ignorance with that statement alone. I am a Bio-Chemist and I have done my research, and there plenty of harmful side effects. What about the effects on the Parasympathetic Nervous System? Or the Central Nervous System? Or the Cardiovascular System? Or the Respiratory System? You sir or maam need to do your research, there are plenty of research studies that have proven these harmful effects. And don't get me started on K2. You realize that K2 is indeed a spice, BUT it is dusted with JWH-18, which is a synthetic MAN MADE psychotropic drug along with several other toxic chemicals, these are what target the cannabinoid receptors in your brain to give you the "high". The reason you get high is not natural, yes your body readily has these receptors, but that is not the chemical in which they are intended to receive. JWH-18 along with THC are isomers to certain chemicals already in your body, which just happen to seek out the cannabinoid receptors, allowing you to get high. Before you stereotype everyone that is opposed to these drugs as ignorant, do not make assumptions to everyones level of intelligence,for there are those who have done the research and know the FACTS. Lastly, before anyone makes assumptions, no I do not drink nor smoke.
Hey Retard

Saint Louis, MO

#75 Jul 19, 2010
Research completed wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who is the ignorant one? You say weed has no harmful effects? You show your ignorance with that statement alone. I am a Bio-Chemist and I have done my research, and there plenty of harmful side effects. What about the effects on the Parasympathetic Nervous System? Or the Central Nervous System? Or the Cardiovascular System? Or the Respiratory System? You sir or maam need to do your research, there are plenty of research studies that have proven these harmful effects. And don't get me started on K2. You realize that K2 is indeed a spice, BUT it is dusted with JWH-18, which is a synthetic MAN MADE psychotropic drug along with several other toxic chemicals, these are what target the cannabinoid receptors in your brain to give you the "high". The reason you get high is not natural, yes your body readily has these receptors, but that is not the chemical in which they are intended to receive. JWH-18 along with THC are isomers to certain chemicals already in your body, which just happen to seek out the cannabinoid receptors, allowing you to get high. Before you stereotype everyone that is opposed to these drugs as ignorant, do not make assumptions to everyones level of intelligence,for there are those who have done the research and know the FACTS. Lastly, before anyone makes assumptions, no I do not drink nor smoke.
Show us proof of where its messed with people's brain perminatly and such??? Who has it killed??? Have you personally smoked it before???
WARNING K2 IS DANGERS

Pasadena, TX

#76 Jul 23, 2010
curious wrote:
anyone tried it? and can anyone suggest any other legal buds with a good "effect"
K2 Is Legal however it is very dangerous I know from experience I have tried other things in the past and never have I had an experience like this I would not say it was a pleasant one and I do not recommend it to anyone no matter how many times you have been high it is far beyond any kind of hydro about 10-20 times stronger and it does not take much. It is already being banned in several states and I would have to agree with it being banned...
stoners are us

United States

#78 Jul 27, 2010
smokein joints are wat everyone does best...u dont kno if u dont try it and u dont try it unless u buy it so give me a call lol jk k2 is alright if thats wat ur still wonderin mr get a job kinda got ya all of track my buddie was on probation and got caught with some dro so he gets tested now so he smokes k2 and it gets him by i actually have a few buddies that smoke it and theyre pretty content with it, so i suggest you try it, or get a job lmao haha jk
You Fail

Saint Louis, MO

#79 Jul 27, 2010
WARNING K2 IS DANGERS wrote:
<quoted text>
K2 Is Legal however it is very dangerous I know from experience I have tried other things in the past and never have I had an experience like this I would not say it was a pleasant one and I do not recommend it to anyone no matter how many times you have been high it is far beyond any kind of hydro about 10-20 times stronger and it does not take much. It is already being banned in several states and I would have to agree with it being banned...
its obvious you just can handle any drugs, you "tried several things in the past" lmao!! I smoke weed all the time and i can tell you, k2 isnt 10-20 times stronger than hydro. You probably havent smoked any real hydro, probably some mexican dirt weed someone told your retarded ass it was hydro. K2 gives you a good buzz, but anyone that cant handle it is a fuckin retard and should just quit trying drugs.
box

United States

#80 Jul 28, 2010
Don't know everything but k2 causes seaziers in some people. Also not good at spelling
Robster

Granite City, IL

#82 Aug 3, 2010
I Am a nuclear physics Ph.d student, and have two more semester's two go before I get my Masters in nuclear physics, and particle physics. And three more semester's until I get my Masters in philosophy. I currently attend University of Chicago [Where Erico Fermi built the the first nuclear fission reactor, and were the first nuclear bombs( Fat man and Little boy), which were the bombs that ended WWII, and saved millions of Japanese and American lives]. I grew up in Granite City, Illinois, were I got my Bachelors. I used to go to Saint Louis University and Washington University hospital's(which are nationally renounce) for glaucoma treatment. I have talked with many doctors who have done studies on Marijuana and have concluded that it is no more harmful than smoking cigarettes. And I have spoken with many history and political science professors who say that the reason Marijuana was made illegal was because Mexicans(no offense to any one) were using it to pay their way into the country. At first it was not exactly illegal, but you had to have a tax stamp to posses it. The problem was to get the tax stamp you had to bring it to the tax collection office. When you brought it there, you were illegally possessing it because you did not have a tax stamp, and you were immediately arrested. As for making it legal, The state of California projected, if I remember correctly, a two billion dollar profit(if the law were made retro-active) from releasing prisoners, whom were in prison for Marijuana possession. And around one and a half billion dollars in tax revenue. And another plus, it would be a lot cheaper for consumers in mass legal production. As for all of the bad side affects that are taught to everyone, are pretty much government propaganda spread when it was first made illegal, that the government is to proud to admit to creating. That's why it is illegal.
chicago joe

United States

#83 Aug 10, 2010
tried k2 after half a blunt i was high justlike a weed high...its stroger than dro but not stronger than kush...sort of like some purp haze...i have a job and cant smoke weed found my alternative
Wicked X

Tempe, AZ

#85 Aug 29, 2010
You definitely want to make sure you get authentic herbal incense, the best place to buy wicked x and wicked xxx products is at www.k2legalbuds.com . they have a lot of really potent stuff
FAT BOY

Farmington, MO

#86 Aug 30, 2010
My cousin turned me on 2 it yeah keeps U out of trouble with drug test at work. website ZONGED they have several legal highs..
noper

Poplar Bluff, MO

#87 Aug 31, 2010
i smoked tons of weed for years. (well prolly just a few pounds)I tried k2 coma OMG the high was a decent high but my heart almost blew up i had a bad panic attack. k2 needed to be banned. now legalize weed.
huh

United States

#88 Aug 31, 2010
Has anyone tried Ivory Wave?
No one

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#90 Sep 7, 2010
K-2
cannibis
zen-incense
Wicked X
WildFire Herbal Incense
Everest Herbal Incense
Black Mamba
Salvia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grandparents rights (Aug '12) 3 min 1st time Grandma 39
Vote Trump or Vote Hillary 1 hr Royalty 76
Mirror Lake Resort Is A Joke 2 hr Sherry 4
Did anybody go to WK Elementary School? (Apr '09) 2 hr guest 36
Air Solutions (Jul '09) 2 hr Guest 18
cant get any info about auto centers of pb ?? 4 hr batboy69 1
Terrible Landlords.... (Jun '14) 5 hr Guest 7

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages