NoOne-Knows

United States

#126 Aug 27, 2008
I dont understand you people. Everyone has their own opinion of what happened and who did it and Why they did but, that gives no one the right to speak their mind about it. Just keep it to your self. ya Johnny has children but ya know what so did carla so. The only ones who know the real truth are the ones that did it and GOD!!! Who ever did it will pay for it, it may not be today, or tomorrow, or the next day, but ONE day they will face the judgement time and they will pay for their sins. Ya carla might not have been perfect but, No ONE is. Everyone on here should keep there mouth shut and wait and watch how things play out. Fighting and argueing back and forth does nothing everyone has their opion. Qulin is a small town and whoever down it prolly will never be punished by law but by GOD so. Good-bye
Compassion

Ballwin, MO

#127 Sep 26, 2008
I knew or knew of a few of the people whose murders have gone unsolved.

Jimmy Jennings
Randy Waltman
Carla Austin

I was wondering when someone would finally mention Jimmy Jennings-I was going to post the question and then I saw "the list" posted by "in the know" 3/5/08.

Jimmy was a good man who got mixed up with the wrong group and I heard he wanted out, that's when he was found in a field in Fisk, MO.
I was hoping to hear that his murderer had been found. I remember where I was when I heard that his truck was found at Candlelight Inn with the headlights still on, etc., and not long after he was found in the field.

I pray that those murderers will be caught. I know they will be one day, although not as quick as we would like.

:-(
onceuponatime

Savannah, GA

#128 Sep 26, 2008
on the carla austin case i love carla with all my heart and i more than ne one would love to have closure to her murder but as far as putting shannon austin out there that was wrong he had his own problems im sure and you shouldnt drag his name through the mud unless you know for a fact he was involved and if you do you are talking to the wrong ppl... so for future refference do not drag a man through the mud that has past have some respect please
onceuponatime

Savannah, GA

#129 Sep 26, 2008
tanner01 wrote:
<quoted text>well lonsome sam you think you kinow so much.where was you when she was missing
She may have had her faults but didnt desirve to die i miss her terribly and so do lotts of other ppl... and as far as the ppl she ran with they may have had probs but you are not the judge.... im sorry you feel that way and you are so bitter carla was verry close to me and i love her more than ever please dont bad mouth her she does have children so letts try not hurt them ne more than they have already been hurt
I knew

Cape Girardeau, MO

#130 Sep 26, 2008
I knew Shannon a long time ago ans as best i can remember he was a good guy that just had enough of this old world and the problems in it.
leslie

Blytheville, AR

#131 Sep 26, 2008
trying to help wrote:
My nephew Tommy W. HAugen was murdered this past Fathers day. He was 23. The guy who did it, MIchael Sincup admitted doing it. Told 3 different stories. Admitted to being a drug dealer and on MEth at the time he killed my nephew. His final story was self defense.
He hit my nephew over the head, from behind. HOW IS THAT SELF DEFENSE??? MY nephew was so drunk he couldnt hardly walk.
Kevin Barbour the prosecuting attorney for Butler county. Let Michael Sincup walk.
I believe somehow some way, someone was paid off.
I know this is coming a little late but I've just found this website & happened upon this thread. I'm very sorry for your loss but I have to ask, did your nephew Tommy used to go to Neelyville High school? If so, we went to school together and he was a very good friend of mine. I know the name & age is about right but I just can't wrap my head around the thought... please reply.
cassie

Whitney, TX

#132 Sep 28, 2008
leslie wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this is coming a little late but I've just found this website & happened upon this thread. I'm very sorry for your loss but I have to ask, did your nephew Tommy used to go to Neelyville High school? If so, we went to school together and he was a very good friend of mine. I know the name & age is about right but I just can't wrap my head around the thought... please reply.
that is the right tommy. rip tommy
Only me

Arlington, VA

#133 Mar 17, 2009
Does anyone remember the Geneva Hastings case in the 70's?
Frank

Saint Louis, MO

#134 Mar 17, 2009
I do. She had a little boy. Very sad case. i hope he did well for his self.
79 grad

United States

#135 Mar 17, 2009
Only me wrote:
Does anyone remember the Geneva Hastings case in the 70's?
Yes I remember it, did anything ever become of the investigation? All I remember was that her car was found.
PB native

United States

#136 Mar 17, 2009
Compassion wrote:
I knew or knew of a few of the people whose murders have gone unsolved.
Jimmy Jennings
Randy Waltman
Carla Austin
I was wondering when someone would finally mention Jimmy Jennings-I was going to post the question and then I saw "the list" posted by "in the know" 3/5/08.
Jimmy was a good man who got mixed up with the wrong group and I heard he wanted out, that's when he was found in a field in Fisk, MO.
I was hoping to hear that his murderer had been found. I remember where I was when I heard that his truck was found at Candlelight Inn with the headlights still on, etc., and not long after he was found in the field.
I pray that those murderers will be caught. I know they will be one day, although not as quick as we would like.
:-(
I knew Jimmy, I was with him the night before he went missing. I often think that the police weren't too concerned with solving his death because he did run with questionable characters, but he was still someones father, son, brother and friend.
Meighan His Daughter

Dexter, MO

#137 Mar 18, 2009
You people are sorry human beings for coming on an internet site to hide yourself while bashing other people you may or may not know. Please do me a favor and leave my dads name off here, and if you have left a comment about him I would appreciate it if you would take it off here. You may not have to wake up and think about this every morning, but I do. I already have a hard time dealing with the things that have happened to me over the past few years and I do not need your asinine rude remarks about my dad contributing. You never walked a day in my shoes nor his and we never walked a day in yours but we certainly did not come on the internet with a fake screen name leaving unnecessary comments about you or your family. So show me and my family some respect by leaving us out of this. Please! For everyone who was backing him up I appreciate it! For those of you who ran him in the ground just remember god is watching you, and you too will be judged for your actions one day. Yes many people do know how to work computers so before you go leaving any more comments about another human being you might want to think twice about what you say and do before you do it. Think of all the possibilities, and of the other lives around you that you will be affecting by your actions and words. Try putting yourself in other peopleís positions, and understand what it feels like before you leave comments about someone behind a false screen name again. My dad had nothing to do with this. So STOP accusing him of things he didnít do. He never would have accused you to your face, behind your back, or over the internet under a false screen name for the things you had done weather he thought you did it or not. He would have kept it to himself which is something you should think about doing! He never would have done anything like this. He had a very good heart! But those of you accusing him apparently didnít know him very well or otherwise you would know he didnít do it. So quit with this stupid immature comment stuff grow up and become an adult. Stop acting like adolescents and act your age! Iím 15 years old and am being more mature about things (along with the internet) than you are. To me that would be embarrassing to watch a young person act as more of an adult than you when you have had more experience than them in life. God be with you all including the ones that have done wrong on this site. Hopefully he will bless you and lead you on a better path than you are taking now.
squeal louder

Los Angeles, CA

#138 Mar 18, 2009
i think people w/be happy to stop talking about your dad if you would be so kind as to tell us who your dad is!
lettin off steam

Poplar Bluff, MO

#141 Mar 19, 2009
as crooked as u are nine chances out of ten u probablby burnt your own house down at brosely and also your cars are peices of shit and dont run half the time and u screw anything with a pulse
Fed up

Oklahoma City, OK

#142 Mar 19, 2009
It may not be Kevin Barbour's job to investigate but it is his job to put criminals behind bars! The prosecuting attorney's office in Butler County has a long history of pleading out cases whenever possible. My brother-in-law was murdered by his girlfriend (beaten to death with an ax handle with several blows to the back of the head). She confessed and they let her plead guilty to involuntary manslaughter. 7 years is all his life was worth. If you aren't someone important in Poplar Bluff then you don't matter.
Fed up

Oklahoma City, OK

#143 Mar 19, 2009
tanner01 wrote:
<quoted text>Well i dont think john had anything to do with it either.he works hard for his family to provide for them.he would not do anything like like to risk losing his family.any way all she ran around with was crank skanks she probably owed them some money.
I knew Carla most of her life and was devasted when I heard of her death. Whatever problems she may have had she certainly didn't deserve to die the way she did. Lots of people seem to know who did it but why won't they stand up for what's right and come forward with the information? Carla was a wonderful person and a great friend.
Mary

United States

#144 Mar 20, 2009
I wish everyone would be careful what they say when discussing anothers death...slinging around accusations and crude remarks does not help anyone and can cause alot of pain...I do appreciate that people do remember my son and would also know the truth surrounding his death, but to make comments such as, "left like a dog in the road"...well, I can only say, reading those words hurt.
to whom

Poplar Bluff, MO

#145 Mar 21, 2009
does any body know about the murder of the woman that was killed in the tunnel on the eastside by a couple of guys she was raped and stabed to death.

United States

#146 Mar 21, 2009
rocky jean ice
hellboy

Milton, FL

#147 Mar 31, 2009
anyone ever herd of debra hunter pits? she claims a satanic cult lives in your county and they r responsible for many deaths googel search her and you will find more than you want

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizza Inn 5 min Fan 5
the booths at pop roxx (Apr '12) 2 hr treehung 316
Poplar Bluff topix. 2 hr DollyDearest 2
What do you look for in a carpenter / construct... 3 hr Gary 2
Rhonda porch 5 hr rhondaporch 1
What Is Wrong with the DAR 7 hr politricks 35
Tracy Lovelace Toon Norden Pierce....Lovelace 9 hr kenjay 9
Poplar Bluff Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Poplar Bluff News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poplar Bluff

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:25PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 8:44 PM
Complete Week 16 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers
Bleacher Report10:58 AM
Polamalu (Knee) Likely to Sit Sunday