Unsolved Murders in Butler County
HELP CARLA

Fenton, MO

#42 Jan 11, 2008
SEMOfriend wrote:
The Carla Austin case has not been solved, but they know who did it. Everybody in Qulin knows who did it. One suspect has already committed suicide, maybe his conscience was bothering him.
You are right about everybody knowing in Qulin who killed Carla plus, the cops know too. But I don't believe Shannon had anything to do with it Shannon had respect Carla & she cared for him too. Everyone knows the rest of the AUSTINS done it they they was always telling her that they were going to KILL her. SAD..
HELP CARLA

Fenton, MO

#43 Jan 11, 2008
Someone in Qulin needs to help speak up and HELP take these people JAIL for taking her life away from her girls and the rest of her family . And friends. PLEASE HELP.......
HELP CARLA

Fenton, MO

#44 Jan 11, 2008
THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIL FOR REST OF THEIR LIFE.....
HELP CARLA

Fenton, MO

#45 Jan 11, 2008
WHO'S RICK ?
former cop

United States

#46 Jan 11, 2008
SEMOfriend wrote:
The Carla Austin case has not been solved, but they know who did it. Everybody in Qulin knows who did it. One suspect has already committed suicide, maybe his conscience was bothering him.
He was not involved in carla's murder, he was having a hard time over his divorce. I spoke to several times before he shot himself. He was the only one out that bunch that was worth a damn
former cop

United States

#47 Jan 12, 2008
HELP CARLA wrote:
<quoted text> You are right about everybody knowing in Qulin who killed Carla plus, the cops know too. But I don't believe Shannon had anything to do with it Shannon had respect Carla & she cared for him too. Everyone knows the rest of the AUSTINS done it they they was always telling her that they were going to KILL her. SAD..
You keep talking about Austins, you can't forget Jr. he was there and was with Carla that night. And he was in the truck that drove off with Carla.
former cop

United States

#48 Jan 12, 2008
former cop wrote:
<quoted text>
He was not involved in carla's murder, he was having a hard time over his divorce. I spoke to several times before he shot himself. He was the only one out that bunch that was worth a damn
There has been threats against Shannon's ex-wife. She has been blamed for him killing himself.
former cop

United States

#49 Jan 18, 2008
HELP CARLA wrote:
WHO'S RICK ?
Rick Sliger, a thief and liar.
former cop

United States

#50 Jan 18, 2008
Laura Ann Wynn murder maybe going back on the unsolved list. Freeman will walk if the Missouri Supreme Court don't take it in the next 45-60 days.

“Articulate Smartass”

Since: Dec 07

Hometown Banking Lender

#51 Jan 18, 2008
former cop wrote:
Laura Ann Wynn murder maybe going back on the unsolved list. Freeman will walk if the Missouri Supreme Court don't take it in the next 45-60 days.
I saw this on the net.So,how do these judges think Sam Freeman's DNA got on Laura Wynn? If I had just got in a fuss with a guy, I'm sure not going to let him put his hands on me,or let him in my place.
Where's her justice? Why do the cops even bother,when these judges just turn around and let these thugs loose?
no name

Penrose, CO

#52 Jan 18, 2008
There is blacks involved in the local cult that is under investigasion for a long time, I heard one is Pricilla McClellan. The victims can be black to like the boy the cult castrated when Hendrex was sheriff and the blacks surrounded him with guns and made him arrest them, but they were his own cult and he turned them out with no record is what we heard. That jail house was a spooky place back then.
Carol

United States

#53 Jan 18, 2008
ELIZABETH GILL was the two year girl that disapered out of her front yard in Cape Girardeau Mo. June 13, 1965.
former cop

United States

#54 Jan 26, 2008
Margie from the Block wrote:
<quoted text>I saw this on the net.So,how do these judges think Sam Freeman's DNA got on Laura Wynn? If I had just got in a fuss with a guy, I'm sure not going to let him put his hands on me,or let him in my place.
Where's her justice? Why do the cops even bother,when these judges just turn around and let these thugs loose?
Freeman's dna was not the only one found. Let's see what happens. I am guessing nothing
SHAME ON YOU

United States

#55 Jan 28, 2008
TO WHOMEVER MADE THE COMMENT ON SHANNON UARE A HORRIABLE PERSON..HIS FAMILY IS GOING THROUGH ENOUGH.THEY DO NOT NEED FALSE ACCUSATIIONS FLYING AROUND!!!IF U ARE SUCH A GOOD INVESTIGATOR WHY DON'T U HAVE THE CASE SOLVED??
blunt

Penrose, CO

#56 Jan 30, 2008
the reason the govenor is getting out is the office got to hot one of the guys doing interviews about satanism in butler county blasted blunt for being part of coverups the real reason blunt and joanne emerson are coming to butler county and cape is to check up on the fbi coverup maybe the feds told blunt to back off then one guy said he'll do everything he can to blast blunt for not defending the fine missouri people
Wasted

Poplar Bluff, MO

#57 Jan 31, 2008
no name wrote:
There is blacks involved in the local cult that is under investigasion for a long time, I heard one is Pricilla McClellan. The victims can be black to like the boy the cult castrated when Hendrex was sheriff and the blacks surrounded him with guns and made him arrest them, but they were his own cult and he turned them out with no record is what we heard. That jail house was a spooky place back then.
I don't get this, do we have a black cult in pb?
Flat Lander

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#58 Feb 4, 2008
What about Kyle Snider??? Still unanswered questions about that!!!
SEMOfriend

Faridabad, India

#59 Feb 5, 2008
Yes, that Kyle Snider case was hushed up pretty quick.
Corn Husker

Poplar Bluff, MO

#60 Feb 5, 2008
Yap high profile real estate agents son. Its comforting to know your kid can get killed by his own buddys but as long as their daddys got a litle cash, then its ok.
SEMOfriend

Faridabad, India

#61 Feb 5, 2008
Corn Husker wrote:
Yap high profile real estate agents son. Its comforting to know your kid can get killed by his own buddys but as long as their daddys got a litle cash, then its ok.
You are so right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KLID Radio (Nov '11) 2 hr DJLOVER 32
Dollar General on North 67 3 hr Year 2010 11
I'll do it this way 3 hr Google it 2
Need a phone number 3 hr Whats it 5
Michelle albums Pregnant By Bill Clinton 5 hr Level Headed 2
why are women so needy (Oct '10) 7 hr Derick 42
What happened to the thead about 7 hr Kat 29

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance