Unsolved Murders in Butler County

“Articulate Smartass”

Since: Dec 07

Hometown Banking Lender

#21 Dec 13, 2007
trying to help wrote:
Tommy's parents have went to his ofc several times. As well as his moms uncle.
I went when I was there.
i live 300 miles away, have 4 school age kids plus work, so I dont get to go there very often.
I do what I can to get attention to the case over the phone, by internet and by mail.
I am sorry but I really dont believe that Kevin Barbour has done anything. I hope someone does run against him in the election. I will take time off from work and drag my children with me and campain for whoever does run against him.
I have the POPLAR BLUFF reports. LIke I said 90% of what they wrote was a lie. No one ever talked to any of Tommy's family or friends.
The one reporter who did from the cape gerardo news, spoke to me. She edited 95% of what I said.
Twisted almost all of it around. MAde it sound like Tommy deserved to die.
Good for you! I also suggest making your OWN website,to keep your family members memory alive,with all the info that you have received from the law enforcement.
One thing about "uncooperative" witnesses,when they start changing their story,the defense can rip it to shreds,and then the defendant can be found innocent if enough doubt is created. I know from past experience,that is even worse.
When 2008 elections come up,his parents should put a big sign in their yard supporting the opposition,or even helping them,by getting them to promise to help.They can keep this alive.
Also,another thing is druggies/drunks tend to eventually get arrested for something,and they will flip on their own dying mothers to stay out of jail,so if there are enough witnesses,one of them will need a get out of jail free card someday.Bless you all,revenge is bitter,but justice is sweet.
stbart

United States

#22 Dec 13, 2007
there are many unsolved murders in butler it used to be some devel worshhip meeting on broadway street. Geneva Hasting 1975 stabbed in chest. about that time a nurse stabbed in chest on Broadway as she came out of her tub and her door was broke down, a foreigh doctor on Barron street had a son stabed while campinp about that time. a woman found in cornfield in fisk, I don't know the year. a preacher was castrrated about that time but that was the devil worshipers there was many other unsolve killings. we have seen men in bullet proov vest bout a year ago

Since: Dec 07

Eminence, MO

#23 Dec 13, 2007
stbart wrote:
there are many unsolved murders in butler it used to be some devel worshhip meeting on broadway street. Geneva Hasting 1975 stabbed in chest. about that time a nurse stabbed in chest on Broadway as she came out of her tub and her door was broke down, a foreigh doctor on Barron street had a son stabed while campinp about that time. a woman found in cornfield in fisk, I don't know the year. a preacher was castrrated about that time but that was the devil worshipers there was many other unsolve killings. we have seen men in bullet proov vest bout a year ago
?? what ??
Where is Mary Grobe

O Fallon, MO

#24 Dec 13, 2007
Teresa Butler from Risco
Amanda Jones from Jefferson County
Vicki Lour from Wayne County
Christine Carol Burnett-Pitts from Poplar Bluff
Mary Lee Grobe from Butler County
69% of missing adults in Missouri are Woman.(NCMA)
Something needs to be done to help these Missing Missouri Mothers. Some criminals and perhaps a husband, ex-husband, boyfriend, ex-boyfriend or even a son know that in Missouri the local LE will not do everything possible to solve a missing person case.
Lady T

Belleville, IL

#25 Dec 15, 2007
I know that Geneva Hastings was killed in 1975, she was 18 yrs old. There was another murder of another young woman maybe a year or two before.

“THERE THEY GO !!”

Since: Sep 07

the sweet River

#27 Dec 15, 2007
what he said......
mississippiriver

Penrose, CO

#28 Dec 15, 2007
The Hastings girl had a baby a month old, the girl in a wretch a year later was name Brake, we thought it was no accident, she to had a baby one month old. Someone was watching pregnant girls. A pregnant girl in 75 had some men try to kidnap her and she knew they were involved with cops, but she told people in case she disapears. Then a pregnant woman was kidnapped in Ark and took to Popular Bluff and raped and a pepsi bottle crammed up her but she lived. She said she begged them to drop her off at a hospital so the baby won't die. The nurse killed had a pepsi bottle or can in her apartment when she died with no fingerprints A woman found at Highland church near the VA hospital with wire around her neck and her little girl was never found. We believe there was more unsolved killings.
Kathy

United States

#29 Dec 29, 2007
1973 a woman was stabbed to death in her bathtub out past Riggs in a trailer court It was a nasty place, they tryed to nail her husband but people didn't think he did it, they said the cops did it becaus so many devil worshipers were cops etc. I don't what her name was but I heard a heck of a story about that. The folks that owned the trailer court lived in a house on the property and were said to be witches and the teenage boy living with them was a kidnapped kid they used him for a sex toy, common practice in PB in those days, cops, devils, pedophiles.
missing or murdered

Eagle, CO

#30 Dec 29, 2007
Where is:
...Teresa Butler from Risco
...Amanda Jones from Jefferson County
...Vicki Lour from Wayne County
...Christine Carol Burnett-Pitts from Poplar Bluff
...Mary Lee Grobe from Butler County

“THERE THEY GO !!”

the sweet River

#31 Dec 29, 2007
what she said......?

“THERE THEY GO !!”

the sweet River

#32 Dec 29, 2007
broken record here...skip, skip, skip, skip,......move on.
missing or murdered

Eagle, CO

#33 Dec 29, 2007
Where is:
...Teresa Butler from Risco
...Amanda Jones from Jefferson County
...Vicki Lour from Wayne County
...Christine Carol Burnett-Pitts from Poplar Bluff
...Mary Lee Grobe from Butler County
ECCLE

Ruidoso, NM

#34 Dec 29, 2007
Dons-on-the-river wrote:
what she said......?
LOL

Since: Nov 07

Poplar Bluff, MO

#35 Dec 29, 2007
broken record here...skip, skip, skip, skip,......move on.
SEMOfriend

Faridabad, India

#36 Dec 29, 2007
The Carla Austin case has never been solved, lots of suspects, but Butler County was paid off on that one, but one of them has already snitched on the others, so it's only a matter of time, watch your back people, your little secret is out, I know what you did last summer.
Xmalcom

United States

#37 Dec 30, 2007
Some of you might remember the black victims. A cop in PB name Williams that was nuts, he had a teenage girl live with him and people said she was "missing" and he used her for sex. She was sent to prostitute for him We know there was more strange things that happen to some blacks and word on the streets back in them days was Williams was a witch (satanist) He never went to jail.
stoddard livin

United States

#38 Dec 31, 2007
Vietnam Sniper 65 wrote:
I live in stoddard co. so i cant vote in your co.but it sound like yall need a whole new crew at election time. judge,p.a., sheriff,it sounds like anyone that has any thing to do with the police dept need to be put out of business and new people elected.Ive been reading the topix on butler co.it sounds like a bailbond co. is in with the judges and sheriff dept.Bring them to the woods behind my house i have several holes dug just waiting,after i cover them up im going back to nam.
Hey! didn't I used to pick you up and take you to the mental floor? The vietnam war right. did some things not to proud of? Watched others do some really bad things to innocent people over there, but said nothing? I do think I know you from your comments. You should think about your past.
reality

United States

#39 Dec 31, 2007
I know there are several cold cases in the city and county here, but the technology was a whole lot different from now. Investigations were done different, interviews, ect. This is not the only place there are unsolved crimes, or there wouldn't be a channel just for cold cases. it happens everywhere. some investigators are are better than others. Some of the one's now are good for the county and city and some aren't. My friend had an expensive hand gun stolen from his truck with his cell phone and made a report, but an investigator from the city never called or showed up. He called them several times and they wouldn't return his call or see him. He even found out who the buglar called after stealing his stuff he told them and they still never called. No department is perfect i guess.
copper

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Dec 31, 2007
SEMOfriend wrote:
The Carla Austin case has never been solved, lots of suspects, but Butler County was paid off on that one, but one of them has already snitched on the others, so it's only a matter of time, watch your back people, your little secret is out, I know what you did last summer.
ya why dont you ask your good friend rick to solve it . it just one of many him and heaton screwed up.
SEMOfriend

Faridabad, India

#41 Jan 1, 2008
Rick is not my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot blonde lez from caseys 39 min Lol 3
Nicole lynn 55 min Kyle 2
Rogers Theater to be DEMOLISHED 3 hr Employee 3
jeff brunelle (Apr '10) 3 hr Paris Hilton 13
Best Head shop in bluff 3 hr Imnotsweatingit 4
What's on fire in poplar bluff 3 hr Yes 7
$20 or under gifts 4 hr Cmmerchandise 1

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance