cheater and a slutt
leah garrison

Cherry Valley, AR

#1 Feb 13, 2010
im tired of the lies the so called christianess and most of all being cheated on if noone doesnt like what im writing dont read it! do not go to revival time tabernacle those people arent christians they are evil and cant stop running their mouth how hard is it to say i found someone? now i got this to deal with
chassie

Ford City, PA

#2 Feb 13, 2010
me 2 thats why i dont go to church cause of liars backbiters and dont forget bout that greedy pastor all he wants is his tithes
billy

Cherry Valley, AR

#3 Feb 13, 2010
you got that right all they want is fortune and fame they gotta be on the tv or radio if you want to go to a real church go to bud and binnie goins church real good people i ll never have a bad word to say about them
billy

Cherry Valley, AR

#4 Feb 13, 2010
leah garrison wrote:
im tired of the lies the so called christianess and most of all being cheated on if noone doesnt like what im writing dont read it! do not go to revival time tabernacle those people arent christians they are evil and cant stop running their mouth how hard is it to say i found someone? now i got this to deal with
this is billy not leah shes the one who cheated i told her what was gonna happer but she wouldnt listen bad thing is they talk about people just like we are about them so i guess were no better
billy

Cherry Valley, AR

#5 Feb 13, 2010
gee god im unemployed and have no money if i dont pay im going to hell thats not god
billy

Eminence, MO

#6 Feb 21, 2010
jerry and nancy summers and leah garrison harlan are very good people i got my information from the wrong people and i pray to god they can find it in their hearts to forgive me i only wish i could be 1 tenth of the person they are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will PB dismiss for the eclipse 1 min Guest 2
Timing 27 min Observer 11
Harps 44 min SickOfUrChit 35
Total eclipse on Monday 46 min Okgo 1
Poplar Bluff Sidewalk Construction. Good? Bad... 1 hr Observer 19
Deaf Tara (Nov '10) 1 hr Nope 19
hannah katheryn 1 hr Caught cha 48

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance