High utility bills in Poplar Bluff city.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Poplar Bluff, MO

#25 Sep 13, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am guessing you are mildly retarded. City rates are lower than ozark border's per kw/h. You must just be using less now than you did at your place in the city. I averaged .059185 per kw/h last month. The minimum charge with ozark is .068, which is 15% higher! But thats not all, because that only comes into effect when you go over 1200 kw/h... which i do but not by much, so for the first 1200 hrs you pay .073, which is 24% higher. And we still havent gotten to the "service availability fee" of $20/mo.
My guess is you cant distinguish between your electric and your water/sewer/cable/internet.
you must work for the city

Jackson, MO

#27 Sep 14, 2012
I know. Mine was double this month. 255 sucks when your use to 150.

Farmington, MO

#28 Sep 14, 2012
chidoug wrote:
and another thing, you ignorant inbred hick fools dont seem to have any problem paying your internet bill, maby you could pay your other bills and feed your inbred retarded kids insted of getting online and running your ingorant inbred cocksucker about how you went over on your crack budget so you cant pay your bills.
U still alive?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Trump or Vote Hillary 7 min stop hillary 103
Foad 18 min Foad 5
Phelps Girl Murder 26 min concerned 9
Race is more skin color 39 min Farmerjohn 7
butler county justice center 1 hr Frank60 10
Jens diner 1 hr burnt food 18
Natalie Stonecipher???????? (Mar '16) 2 hr hey 7

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance