concerned

Hayti, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

It is fast comming, the opportunity to make needed changes on the Bluff school board. I really think this needs to be a good turnout! Changes to be Made: 1. Dr. Price The only reason he serves is to help his wife and her friends. Quid Pro Quo!!!! Hon is then taken care of!!! Get this gravy train stopped. His wife does less and less all the time, not to mention all the trips they take on the school's dime.(jackson is getting in the loop also)
2. Hardy Billington He was only using the political position as step to something bigger. Clueless!!!! His children do not attend public school!!! He has no business making any decision about public schools. He also was breaking the law when he solicited donations for his campaign, from school personnel on campus.

Good new choices: Kent Eyler and Rob Rowland
They have an interest in the school and how it relates to there own children and others. They are outgoing community members with no personal agendas, just improving the school and being good leaders and stewards.
American

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Actually, there needs to be more changes than just those two on the board. But I do vote, so I'll do what I can. Just one person acknowledging this post.
Change Gon Come

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

I thought these were pretty good questions for the candidates: http://semotimes.com/8087
great

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

If you vote for kent eylor your stupid.
gtcttww

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

great wrote:
Then i guess im stupid but he has my vote...God Bless
You know

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

great wrote:
why. Tell us ur opinion?
yes it is

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

They are just running for school board to feed their egos. They dont care!
You know

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Well thanks for listning. Eyler and Rowland takes over the seats at the school board. Excellent choice. Now hopfully we can expect some
other changes. They are blowin in the wind!
know

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

The train is derailing!!! Heard Sandi was upset cause students were wearing shirts to support Eyler. What a joke as counselor! That is good social behavior for our future civilians! Such joke family milking the system like the Hons. May mrs Hon can find another janitor like in risco! Lmao when I heard that!
the truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Sandi price is a bit@h

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Does that Hon have a son named Mike Hon always in and out of prison on drugs?
hehe

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

the truth wrote:
Sandi price is a bit@h
lol. does that mean she is a female?
Black River Pirate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Guest wrote:
Does that Hon have a son named Mike Hon always in and out of prison on drugs?
Nope. He only has two kids, good kids both in college. His son is Austin.
gtcttww

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

know wrote:
The train is derailing!!! Heard Sandi was upset cause students were wearing shirts to support Eyler. What a joke as counselor! That is good social behavior for our future civilians! Such joke family milking the system like the Hons. May mrs Hon can find another janitor like in risco! Lmao when I heard that!
Please elaborate...
now lets get it done

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

I am glad with the results.... It is time for change at PB R-1.... They need to start at the top cleaning house.. The Superintendent needs to be gone,Personnel needs to go and then the principa at the Tech School needs to go. The R-1 dist is such a good ole boys place they hire their buddys and pay them top dollar.
concerned

Hayti, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

gtcttww wrote:
<quoted text>Please elaborate...
She was caught in the closet with the school janitor! thsts so funny! He and she can't be trusted!
ABC

Hayti, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

now lets get it done wrote:
I am glad with the results.... It is time for change at PB R-1.... They need to start at the top cleaning house.. The Superintendent needs to be gone,Personnel needs to go and then the principa at the Tech School needs to go. The R-1 dist is such a good ole boys place they hire their buddys and pay them top dollar.
Thats the way the Admin works. Jackson was Ernie's sweeze, that's how she got there. What a deal. She didn't get caught on his cycle, but was with him a lot at the river!!!!
Really

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

The school board fired the AD last night... Wow.. He is one of the only few that would and did everything possible to make that school better. They voted 6-1 in favor of that. I believe they all need to go.
Curious

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

What or who is the AD?
yep

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

School board is a big joke. Now lets sit back and see what they think they can do. What idiots. They don't have a clue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Poplar Bluff Forum right now

Search the Poplar Bluff Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
sammy's gay bar (Nov '08) 11 min Donna 76
whats with all the guy carhops at sonic? (Jan '12) 44 min Sangelia 292
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 45 min Pedephile Matt Thill 95,394
new building 55 min PBRes_111 23
In a WAR between Globalists and Russia, I'm "RO... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 14
Cody Harty 2 hr word 14
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr chico 10,206
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••