itgirl1077

United States

#86 Jul 27, 2012
dark hair nice smile
tall hottie

Bellevue, WA

#87 Aug 1, 2012
that was him, big guy, tattoos, sexy eyes, i wonder if hes got a gf, didnt see a ring
shorty

Bellevue, WA

#88 Aug 1, 2012
well ill put it this way yes he has a gf (daniel that is) me as a matter of fact ive been his gf for a long time!
itgurl1077

United States

#89 Aug 2, 2012
tall hottie wrote:
that was him, big guy, tattoos, sexy eyes, i wonder if hes got a gf, didnt see a ring
Nah they must b 2 that look alike. My gurl told me it was sandys we rode wit so it wasnt ya boi i say let him b da judge of if he gots a gf cause o shorty poster looks a lil crazy
tall hottie

Bellevue, WA

#90 Aug 2, 2012
wow, i wasnt trying 2 start a fight, lol, congrats shorty you have a good looking man
shorty

Bellevue, WA

#91 Aug 2, 2012
yes i do have a good looking man hes been my baby for a long time! thank you

Bellevue, WA

#92 Aug 2, 2012
blah
itgurl1077

United States

#93 Aug 2, 2012
guess thay means they b 2 hott ones im gonna have 2to take da other cab nxt time jus to see
burgessmm

Garden City, MO

#94 Aug 2, 2012
Ive been using Sandy's for the past too weeks and all the drivesr have been great Not to mention the cars arent falling apart and have ac.
sandys sux

Bellevue, WA

#95 Aug 2, 2012
sandys cab has crackheads and drunks, i rode with them one nigt and the driver almost wrecked 3 times, not 2 mention one of them constantly has the car smelling like weed, i would rather take city cab where i know ill get there in one piece
shorty

Bellevue, WA

#96 Aug 2, 2012
look (itgirl1077) start shit with someone else i know who im with im pretty sure you dont sleep in the bed with me n daniel at night or live with us so why dont you get a life an find something better to do with your time or life cuz talking shit about people you dont know is fucking dumb nobody is crazy besides the person calling a person crazy an im pretty sure he will tell anybody that asks im his girlfriend! And im pretty sure its none of your business who is with who at city cab when you ride with sandys cab idiots!
Captain Obvious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#97 Aug 2, 2012
shorty wrote:
look (itgirl1077) start shit with someone else i know who im with im pretty sure you dont sleep in the bed with me n daniel at night or live with us so why dont you get a life an find something better to do with your time or life cuz talking shit about people you dont know is fucking dumb nobody is crazy besides the person calling a person crazy an im pretty sure he will tell anybody that asks im his girlfriend! And im pretty sure its none of your business who is with who at city cab when you ride with sandys cab idiots!
I haven't been in this conversation, nor do I know which cab is the best. I haven't ridden with either. However, I cannot help posting when less than average intelligence persons post. Shorty: it is obvious that you are the "sandys sux" poster. You posted two times in a row from the same IP location and the bad grammar is consistent. So for your statements must say they all seem quite possibly falsified and fabricated as I don't see why the "girlfriend" of a City Cab driver would ride with another company.

The "itgurl1077" your attacking for saying she's going to ride with the other company in her post is actually referring to City Cab as that other company. You look like a dumb a s s when you are too illiterate to read previous posts where she says she was talking about a Sandy's Cab driver. You obviously don't understand that if she rode with Sandy's the first time and then says she is going to have to try the other company; that other company would be the City Cab you so vigilantly defend.

As for you being uncomfortable with another woman intending to check out your boyfriend...you sound like an insecure, jealous psycho. Any secure woman knows that she and her spouse should both be flattered by compliments from others. Freaking out about others complimenting (or intending to view and possibly compliment) your significant other simply shows you are not secure with you relationship, but rather worried that a access to other women could be risky. Believe me honey, he could do it any time he wished no matter how much you stalk him.

Lastly, do you really think getting on here, fabricating stories about the opposing company, and raging like a jealous creeper on those who complimented your boyfriend is really going to help your credibility, his position, your and he's relationship, or the business he works for? If your uncertain about the answer, I can advise you it is "no."

If you need any assistance comprehending my post or with the 3+ syllable words, please let me know. And please do us a favor; stay off the computer until you are smart enough to make valid arguments or at least posts that make sense.
Captain Obvious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#98 Aug 2, 2012
As a matter of fact as I look back through the ill written posts, you just may be "tall hottie" too. Nice mental foot work; getting on here pretending to be interested so that you can then come on as the girlfriend to announce that he does indeed have a girlfriend. Not bad work for a special needs chic.
Chris

Euless, TX

#99 Aug 2, 2012
lil red wrote:
i dont doubt it. actually i think i know which one you are talking about. you were being too nice. she is beyond nasty. there is one guy i know that works there that is clean, paul. hes a pretty decent guy the rest are gross
I know that one Leslie but just so u know I never found the wet spot so I just took a dump
On her
sandys sux

Bellevue, WA

#100 Aug 3, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't been in this conversation, nor do I know which cab is the best. I haven't ridden with either. However, I cannot help posting when less than average intelligence persons post. Shorty: it is obvious that you are the "sandys sux" poster. You posted two times in a row from the same IP location and the bad grammar is consistent. So for your statements must say they all seem quite possibly falsified and fabricated as I don't see why the "girlfriend" of a City Cab driver would ride with another company.
The "itgurl1077" your attacking for saying she's going to ride with the other company in her post is actually referring to City Cab as that other company. You look like a dumb a s s when you are too illiterate to read previous posts where she says she was talking about a Sandy's Cab driver. You obviously don't understand that if she rode with Sandy's the first time and then says she is going to have to try the other company; that other company would be the City Cab you so vigilantly defend.
As for you being uncomfortable with another woman intending to check out your boyfriend...you sound like an insecure, jealous psycho. Any secure woman knows that she and her spouse should both be flattered by compliments from others. Freaking out about others complimenting (or intending to view and possibly compliment) your significant other simply shows you are not secure with you relationship, but rather worried that a access to other women could be risky. Believe me honey, he could do it any time he wished no matter how much you stalk him.
Lastly, do you really think getting on here, fabricating stories about the opposing company, and raging like a jealous creeper on those who complimented your boyfriend is really going to help your credibility, his position, your and he's relationship, or the business he works for? If your uncertain about the answer, I can advise you it is "no."
If you need any assistance comprehending my post or with the 3+ syllable words, please let me know. And please do us a favor; stay off the computer until you are smart enough to make valid arguments or at least posts that make sense.
captian obvious needs 2 learn how 2 read ip addresses cuz shorty me and itgirl are 3 different people, tell mommy and daddy 2 buy u higher education books cuz u sound remedial, grab ur helmet and crayons and stick 2 ur other job licking windows
sandys sux

Bellevue, WA

#101 Aug 3, 2012
sandys sux wrote:
<quoted text> captian obvious needs 2 learn how 2 read ip addresses cuz shorty me and itgirl are 3 different people, tell mommy and daddy 2 buy u higher education books cuz u sound remedial, grab ur helmet and crayons and stick 2 ur other job licking windows
oh and buy the way ur not anyones parents so telling someone 2 stay off the computer isnt gonna do any good, so if u would just stfu it would be VERY appreciated
sandys sux

Bellevue, WA

#102 Aug 3, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't been in this conversation, nor do I know which cab is the best. I haven't ridden with either. However, I cannot help posting when less than average intelligence persons post. Shorty: it is obvious that you are the "sandys sux" poster. You posted two times in a row from the same IP location and the bad grammar is consistent. So for your statements must say they all seem quite possibly falsified and fabricated as I don't see why the "girlfriend" of a City Cab driver would ride with another company.
and i think u meant 2 say your and his relationship not your and he's relationship, so much 4 education huh captain obvious??????
itgurl1077

United States

#103 Aug 3, 2012
Lmao hatin trik i bet she b a ugly fat gurl 2 aint ya shorty uz a nasti a zz. she b typin some frantic sh it tryin to cover her trax
shorty

Bellevue, WA

#105 Aug 3, 2012
awww they deleted it wow must have been outta your grade level huh captain dumbass an itgirl1077 aka needs to go back to special ed! its ok yes im just that mean now run off an tell you parents! itll be ok! Now now this might get deleted to cause we r adults well some of us r i cant say so much for you two idiots! This is prolly going to get bad! now go report this one to!
itgurl1077

Deepwater, MO

#106 Aug 3, 2012
shhhiii t now crazy a zz weeble wobble cheeto eatin biiitch so worked up she b arguin wit herself lmao erybody else da tards but u is who b lookin dimb az hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save the Indian chief statue! 33 min Old Fart 12
Dustin Pickard 1 hr Honest 2
Jenny Pennington 1 hr Guest 1
Jo Osborn 1 hr Yolonda 9
Extra! Extra! Read all about it! 1 hr Shallow Hal 6
Tonya who works at Cedargate (Oct '13) 2 hr hung 3
steak n shake girl 2 hr Hunk 1
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE