cab drivers in P.B.
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
lil red

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jun 7, 2009
have you seen the people they have working for them? they should do more screening before they hire. i know at least 2 that should not have access to the public like that.

“The REAL Crazy Joe!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 7, 2009
lil red wrote:
have you seen the people they have working for them? they should do more screening before they hire. i know at least 2 that should not have access to the public like that.
I know of one for a fact that molested his granddaughter. He no longer works there tho'. He is a real pervert. He just looks like a child molester. Too bad that he was never charged and convicted!
lil red

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jun 7, 2009
for real! people like that make me sick. i know of one that works there now that likes teen girls.
wut

Patton, MO

#4 Jun 8, 2009
Pb has cabs? Why???
lil red

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jun 8, 2009
if thats what you wanna call them. id rather walk then get into one of those nasty cabs with smelly ass drivers doin 100 mph through town
cabbies clutches

Delight, AR

#6 Jun 8, 2009
i don't know if she still works there but i got a ride once from this fat heifer of a driver. she smelled like ass and was hell of rude. i wouldn't normally talk trash but she said some stupid shit to me and i will never use them again. she was about as grossly over weight as you can get b4 dieing. and when i say she smelled like ass i mean she smelled like someone rolled her around to find the wet spot poked it a few times and smeared it all over her. it was nauseating.
lil red

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jun 9, 2009
i dont doubt it. actually i think i know which one you are talking about. you were being too nice. she is beyond nasty. there is one guy i know that works there that is clean, paul. hes a pretty decent guy the rest are gross
amy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Jun 10, 2009
lil red wrote:
i dont doubt it. actually i think i know which one you are talking about. you were being too nice. she is beyond nasty. there is one guy i know that works there that is clean, paul. hes a pretty decent guy the rest are gross
Theres a guy his name is lee lemons he works there driven cab hes a real stupid guy do u or neone know him?
YALLS DADDY

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jun 10, 2009
wut wrote:
Pb has cabs? Why???
to haul ur nasty ass around
YALLS DADDY

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jun 10, 2009
lil red wrote:
if thats what you wanna call them. id rather walk then get into one of those nasty cabs with smelly ass drivers doin 100 mph through town
walk then biotch
Damage_Ink

Redmond, WA

#11 Jun 10, 2009
wut wrote:
Pb has cabs? Why???
to drive people to the welfare office and wal-mart on the 1st of the month for cigs & booze.
lil red

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jun 10, 2009
YALLS DADDY wrote:
<quoted text>walk then biotch
id rather walk then get into a cab with some of those people. do you by chance work there???????
YALLS DADDY

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jun 10, 2009
lil red wrote:
<quoted text>id rather walk then get into a cab with some of those people. do you by chance work there???????
sure do my names lee biotch
Netty

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jun 10, 2009
I have my own transportation but have had to ride in one from time to time. Some haven't been very smart but where good drivers. And most of them were very nice and respectful. If you consider they aren't well paid lemo drivers and we aren't riding in a lemo when we call them I'ld have to say my experiences were very positive when I'd needed to rely on public transportation.

basshole

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jun 11, 2009
f,,k them cab drivers
basshole

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jun 12, 2009
lil red wrote:
have you seen the people they have working for them? they should do more screening before they hire. i know at least 2 that should not have access to the public like that.
think they ought to wear suits n have a college education ,,,plz
sara

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Jun 12, 2009
YALLS DADDY wrote:
<quoted text>sure do my names lee biotch
u said ur names lee ? lee what?
lil red

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jun 12, 2009
basshole wrote:
<quoted text>think they ought to wear suits n have a college education ,,,plz
no but they could at least wash before they come to work maybe spray some fabreeze in those nasty cars and it might not be so bad
lil red

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jun 12, 2009
YALLS DADDY wrote:
<quoted text>sure do my names lee biotch
so you know john murray right? prolly a friend of yours.
basshole

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jun 12, 2009
lil red wrote:
<quoted text>no but they could at least wash before they come to work maybe spray some fabreeze in those nasty cars and it might not be so bad
WHY DONT U CARRY SOME FABREESE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kerry McDaniel 10 min Larry 8
Termination of Parental rights or criminal intent 1 hr SCOTT DALE 41
Hailey parker 2 hr I kno 19
DNC Debate serving cupcakes 3 hr Big mamma 14
Corey gebauer 4 hr guest 10
Male and Female 4 hr aids 1
Any hot guys at Home Depot 5 hr hmmm 13

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages