Not Grinn N Bare It Ink
the real GRINN N BARE IT

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2011
There are a couple of people that is all over the internet using my business name,and are makeing outrageous comments and rude gesters to other guest on topix.i apoligize for this,i have taken the proper steps and hopefully they are going to be charged with identity theft.I would never make the statements that these people has made to some of the other guest.Fighting and arguing is one thing,identity theft is a felony,Im sorry for the inconvience.
Knows

Eminence, MO

#2 Jul 5, 2011
Get them Will!
pooter

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Jul 5, 2011
Good luck with that. Identity theft doesn't work like that. Maybe liable or some kind of slander but identity theft never.

If you have consulted a lawyer and he has told you different get a new lawyer....
LK Smoky

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Jul 5, 2011
Will this isnt over you should have never came here and did what u did cuz it will not end and stop bringing god in it god can not help u you can only belive if u follow and u dont do either, and like the saying ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME well god did he judged me and god is on my side i am praying to god right now that he forgives me for the sins i am about to do on you for u have made me go back to my sinning ways i am now at the dark side asking god for forgivness, HAVE MERCY ONE YOUR SOUL CASPER

LATIN KING 4 Life RIDE OR DIE
LK Smoky

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Jul 5, 2011
And just so u know Will i know the other guy u had with u his name is Terry Sollis and he is from TN u bring ppl well so can i
justgiveitupbud

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Jul 5, 2011
the real GRINN N BARE IT wrote:
There are a couple of people that is all over the internet using my business name,and are makeing outrageous comments and rude gesters to other guest on topix.i apoligize for this,i have taken the proper steps and hopefully they are going to be charged with identity theft.I would never make the statements that these people has made to some of the other guest.Fighting and arguing is one thing,identity theft is a felony,Im sorry for the inconvience.
why dont you just get off of here? it really looks bad on your business if its you saying those nasty thingss or not. what those people are doing is not identity theft. they are not claiming to be you personally by name and also they are not stealing from you in any way. even if they got on here and posted using your legal name. you would have no case. heck someone even got on here one time and made threats toward the president and several others personally and by name. this was a couple of years ago and i have not heard anything about it so i assume they never got anyone. i have read some of your comments as well and when they see you making threats against people talking about you are going to use an ip address to find where they live (which is not possible without a court order and sopina to the isp) they will laugh you right out of the building. in fact it may be YOU that ends up getting charged with something. terroristic threats, intent to do bodily harm, cyberbullying. im sure they can come up with lots of stuff if they want.

what it boils down to is you should just forget this site and worry about your job, family, and otherwise offline life. this site is full of nothing but trash and they are not worth your time.
Josh

United States

#8 Jul 6, 2011
WILLIAM (cASPER) ,,,iF YOU NEED ANY IPS tRACKED LET ME KNOW I GOT THE SOFTWARE TO DO IT EVEN IF SOME ONE IS USEING A WIRELESS SIGNAL I CAN GET YOU WITH IN A HALF OF BLOCK WHERE THERE AT YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME BRO
laughingATu

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Jul 6, 2011
Josh wrote:
WILLIAM (cASPER),,,iF YOU NEED ANY IPS tRACKED LET ME KNOW I GOT THE SOFTWARE TO DO IT EVEN IF SOME ONE IS USEING A WIRELESS SIGNAL I CAN GET YOU WITH IN A HALF OF BLOCK WHERE THERE AT YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME BRO
why do you people insist on making yourself look so stupid? im not even going to get into the technical details that prove you are stupid. even if you could do any of this crap what do you expect to happen when he gets to "within a block" of the person's house. multiple houses and even multiple methods of internet connection plus the fact that an ip addresses change every few hours or even faster. who do you think you are really fooling here?
pooter

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Jul 6, 2011
LK Smoky wrote:
Will this isnt over you should have never came here and did what u did cuz it will not end and stop bringing god in it god can not help u you can only belive if u follow and u dont do either, and like the saying ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME well god did he judged me and god is on my side i am praying to god right now that he forgives me for the sins i am about to do on you for u have made me go back to my sinning ways i am now at the dark side asking god for forgivness, HAVE MERCY ONE YOUR SOUL CASPER

LATIN KING 4 Life RIDE OR DIE
What a bunch of rambling horse crap!!!
LK Smoky

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Jul 6, 2011
Oh yea Will at Grin N bare it thats pretty sad that i have to have a pro finish the tattoo on my head that u started and he has to fix the F*** ups that u did and these are F*** ups that i cant fix my self that u did and in 2 weeks i will have my licence for tattooing and i will have my own shop. it may be called Crushing Grinn n Bare it Ink
5th grade

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Jul 6, 2011
LK Smoky wrote:
Oh yea Will at Grin N bare it thats pretty sad that i have to have a pro finish the tattoo on my head that u started and he has to fix the F*** ups that u did and these are F*** ups that i cant fix my self that u did and in 2 weeks i will have my licence for tattooing and i will have my own shop. it may be called Crushing Grinn n Bare it Ink
Go smokie!! You tell em!!
funnyashell

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Jul 7, 2011
so i notice that little bitch will quit running his ball licker.
everyone knows

Chagrin Falls, OH

#17 Jul 7, 2011
what i have to say is if you value your business the best thing to do is get that 17 yr. old lil whore away from it!!she is #1 shit disturber in poplar bluff she has slept with 275 guys n shes 17 yrs old. she has ruined two marriages that i know of, her name is regina ethridge
cat daddy 101

Benton, KY

#18 Jan 29, 2012
LK Smoky wrote:
And just so u know Will i know the other guy u had with u his name is Terry Sollis and he is from TN u bring ppl well so can i
u know who u r dealin with bro...lk smoky i dont play...i make promises...terry is my fam...i would advise u to leave it as is bro lol u lust don't know..lol
Demonrider

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jan 29, 2012
Who is Terry
Funny

Kittanning, PA

#20 Jan 30, 2012
LK Smoky is just another wanna be hood rat talk shit but nothing to it ran that mouth all over in july and 8 months later nothing how you wanna be Latin Kings LOL gonna be considered anything but snatch if you have to run your mouth online and then do nothing I mean dayum we already know you dont have balls man or you would take your beef to him in person anyway not online behind a fake name
Demonrider

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jan 30, 2012
who is LK Smoky?

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Jan 31, 2012
laughingATu wrote:
<quoted text>why do you people insist on making yourself look so stupid? im not even going to get into the technical details that prove you are stupid. even if you could do any of this crap what do you expect to happen when he gets to "within a block" of the person's house. multiple houses and even multiple methods of internet connection plus the fact that an ip addresses change every few hours or even faster. who do you think you are really fooling here?
It is called triangulating and it is solid mathematical science, no whooey. It is used successfully by the original owners (who still own the keys btw), the US military.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So, Doug Osborne & Dave Elledge are starting th... (Jul '10) 44 min former fbc 67
Finding your dad 1 hr Not Bill Hastings 5
Stephanie Ann Williams (Mar '17) 2 hr Just sayen 7
Hannah the banana 2 hr Username 12
Copy9.com 3 hr Fhuckit00 17
orthodontist who accepts medicaid??? (Jan '10) 3 hr Guest 96
What's your worth 5 hr Sam 8

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages