Next Last

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

We are new to the area and are looking for good doctors (myself and my kids). Any advice on who to use and who to stay away from. What about vets?
really

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

i think that dr. D.L Davis at advanced health care is the best doc. in the area. and i personally don't us any vets in PB, i go to malden the the vet clinic there.
patient

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

Judged:

guest wrote:
We are new to the area and are looking for good doctors (myself and my kids). Any advice on who to use and who to stay away from. What about vets?
Anyone at Kneibert Clinic is good. They also have a very good urgent care where you do not need an appointment.

Perryville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

I would recommend any of the Pediatricians at Poplar Bluff Pediatrics. My kids see Dr. Dye and they (and I) love him. They also like the nurse practictioner there Corey Blocker. I agree with the above post about Kneibert Clinic, with one exception Dr. Hickey's office is hard to get someone to answer the phone otherwise a good doc though.
Kyle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

Stay the hell away from Dr. Hansbrugh

“I LOVE MY KIDS & MY LIFE!! ”

Since: Jan 09

Frankfort, Kentucky but in KC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

Dr. Mike Caldwell, hands down. Pediatrician - Dr. Suvan. He has been at the hospital in the middle of the night when one of my kids was sick. As for vets, use Gene Fox out @ Fairdealing. He care about all the pets he sees. I've used him for years, just like the doctors above. Dr. Suvan, I've used for 18 years. He's the greatest!!
the truth

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

I prefer dye for the kids, and tinsley for the adults....
Sandy Reece went to Kneibert north and she is a ready fnp
Piland fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

Dr.Piland and his wife(also the NP) are excellent, plus friendly. As for pedi I would recommend Dr. Suvan
Doby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

You need to be looking for a good dictionary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

Piland fan wrote:
Dr.Piland and his wife(also the NP) are excellent, plus friendly. As for pedi I would recommend Dr. Suvan
Agreed on that one. April is the best!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

really wrote:
i think that dr. D.L Davis at advanced health care is the best doc. in the area. and i personally don't us any vets in PB, i go to malden the the vet clinic there.
You've got to be kidding about D.L. Davis. One of the worst in PB.
lovin my animals

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

guest wrote:
Dr Fox is very inexpensive, and seems to be a good vet. I have used him a few times and was satisfied with my services. He is located towards Doniphan on 160.
lovin my animals

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

patient wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone at Kneibert Clinic is good. They also have a very good urgent care where you do not need an appointment.
Dr Ross is AWSOME and I think he sees adults also. Very nice man, good bedside manners!

poplar bluff mo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Dr Piland out at the copper top,great Dr

Poplar Bluff, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

I would reccomend Dr. Fernando. When my son was first born had jaundice and Dr. Dye sent him home with it. Within 2 days it jumped from 11 to 18 and that's with the billy light. Dr. Fernando personally called me at 10 p.m. to tell me to get my son straight to the hospital. Needless to say that is the only ped my son will see, cause I've never known a doc that would call you himself.
Black in Back

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

Dr Fernando is very solid. He knows what he's doing.
Not Here

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Judged:

Save yourself some time now and look for one in Cape or STL! I really don't think anybody around here considers what we have to be "Doctors" they are all jus playing dress up!

“Bringer of Light”

Since: Feb 08

Near Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Judged:

Stay away from montgomery

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

Judged:

Temecula wrote:
Stay away from montgomery
I actually agree with you. He is a very hateful doctor. The nurse practitioner he used to have (not sure if she's still with him since he went to the copper top building) was very good. But Montgomery seriously needs to go back to school and retake the class on bedside manners and how to treat people who are sick.

“Bringer of Light”

Since: Feb 08

Near Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

Judged:

Nikki FOWLER wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually agree with you. He is a very hateful doctor. The nurse practitioner he used to have (not sure if she's still with him since he went to the copper top building) was very good. But Montgomery seriously needs to go back to school and retake the class on bedside manners and how to treat people who are sick.
Good to see we have some common ground. My wife was repeatedly misdiagnosed by montgomery at the B&S clinic as 'Anorexic', and at one point he even cornered her in his examination room and browbeat her until she burst into tears. It turned out my wife had some sort of osteopathic problem, but montgomery wasn't the one to find that out because he had NEVER given her the appropriate diagnostic test for her symptoms. I'm a high school dropout and even I knew that she needed that test. Finally after he drove her to tears and accused her of being anorexic i convinced her and her family to take her to a REAL doctor, who in turn performed the appropriate test, and made the correct diagnosis, possibly saving her life, and definitely saving her job.

Dr. Montgomery is only a doctor by title and license. In all actuality he is a high functioning retard with a horrible bedside manner that should not be permitted to practice even in a veterinary clinic. I don;t even know what he looks like or where he works now, but I swear if I ever knowingly come into contact with him anywhere, i am going to knock his *ss out and take a sh1t on his face. I will violate that guy.

Also his nurse practitioner assistant was pretty cool. Her name was Leesuh or Leesah or something.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Poplar Bluff Forum right now

Search the Poplar Bluff Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
any thoughts on Randy Bailey 6 min RB McDonalds 20
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obama Bitches 95,782
Welcome to church, suckers! 1 hr Drama Spotter 15
Sharon England (Jun '12) 2 hr Drama Spotter 5
Continue the story... one sentence (May '13) 3 hr wonders 10
Vets 3 hr wonders 5
poplar bluff pound 3 hr wonders 24
•••
•••
•••
Poplar Bluff Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••