meme

Florissant, MO

#187 Mar 1, 2013
in a yellow submarine

Malvern, AR

#188 Mar 1, 2013
meme wrote:
whose fleets were white as snow
do you mean FLEECE was .....get it right if your gonna do it!!
Just wondering

Poplar Bluff, MO

#189 Mar 3, 2013
So are they gonna shut this place down or what
mama

Springfield, MO

#190 Mar 3, 2013
His feets were white as snow!
chocolatetuna

Boyd, TX

#191 Mar 3, 2013
Omg why do everyone have to be at eachothers throat i mean for serious why can't you sluts keep your legs an mouth shut an just do your job . If certain whoes like celina,aimy,paula,heather an omg not forgot ashly mayb more better care would be gave
U know

Poplar Bluff, MO

#193 Mar 4, 2013
Damn Paula must have finally got enough balls post sum thin on here she must b suckin dik and singin bedtime story's again
wrong

Poplar Bluff, MO

#194 Mar 5, 2013
she will never post on here,she will take it down front,she has not said one word that i know of except to the proper people, has always done a top notch job,you might want to go talk to her she has no problem talking to you.
LoveGod23

Farmington, MO

#195 Apr 15, 2014
sammysue wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing...the PROOF was given to everybody, including people in Jeff City and still nothing happened. And do you want to know why? Because when state comes around the nice decorations are pulled from the closet, people are moved around, care givers assigned differant houses than normal, all in an effort to pull off a smoke and mirrors show....look how "good" we are and state has no clue. Caregivers that normally scream and cuss at patients/clients/consumers are nice as pie. Those that normally sit in a recliner playing on their cell phones are now up and "busy", all to make an impression. And what happens to the caregivers that TRY to make a difference, they are bullied, lied about and their lives are made a living hell by the rest of "the big dysfunctional family"...aka caregivers! The staff there will do WHATEVER is necessary to protect "their own" against any kind of proof that shows what they really do. So it continues because nobody wants to go up against the "family" because they KNOW they will lose their jobs, somehow THEY will be the ones that get fired.
Is this just the hospital? or Mental Health too?
LoveGod23

Farmington, MO

#196 Apr 15, 2014
So PB Hospital and Mental health are bad?
duffy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#197 Mar 19, 2015
This is a state run business.....
duffy is retarded

Olathe, KS

#198 Mar 20, 2015
duffy wrote:
This is a state run business.....
Jesus. Why Resurect A Year Old Post? SOFfkn Stupid.
Sassy

Overland Park, KS

#199 Mar 20, 2015
duffy is retarded wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus. Why Resurect A Year Old Post? SOFfkn Stupid.
I don't know who wrote all of this stuff about Semors but I used to work there years ago and it was nothing like this!! I'm surprised brad has let this go on or at least get it taken off topix. There has been a lot of good caring staff that has worked there and if u are not happy there maybe it's time for u to move on. Time to clean house!!!!!
Kilo

United States

#200 Mar 20, 2015
well then wrote:
<quoted text>oh good lord, they aren't ALL druggies. they have random drug tests anyway.
Yup

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
O'Neal or oak grove 10 min guest 11
Review: C & F Auto Salvage 29 min flora page 1
new villa on53 phone # 42 min guest 2
Need a good hairstylist!!! 1 hr Trisha 12
Woman Beaters In Bluff 1 hr nobody 20
Review: Bob Sutton Real Estate & Loans (May '09) 2 hr Curtis Norberry 16
carrie hoffman???? 2 hr thekid 1
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE