department of mental health on PP HWY
sammysue

Poplar Bluff, MO

#89 Feb 26, 2013
WHY? Truth hurt too much and hit too close to home? Thats what happens when sh** is started, its all good until the truth starts to come out, then everybody wants it to stop. BUT then again people on the hill dont like the truth, they like the lies, the backstabbing and the drama, no matter who gets hurt, and trust me, PLENTY of people have been hurt by these idiots! IF ONLY the bosses would man up and DO SOMETHING, but that will never happen. Theres an old saying, you get what you give! So, deal with it!
Soft spot

Poplar Bluff, MO

#90 Feb 26, 2013
Bewildered wrote:
<quoted text>Can you please STOP!!!
Sammy sue must have hit a soft spot
Bewildered

Canton, GA

#91 Feb 26, 2013
Soft spot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sammy sue must have hit a soft spot
No. It is just so embarrassing to have this silly never ending babble.
under the blanket

Chagrin Falls, OH

#92 Feb 26, 2013
she cant shut up cause she wants to be right,you cant win if you go down on her level.this nurse i would never want her to put her dirty hands on me.you would never know what she could do.sick sick sick. stinky stinky stinky
Bewildered

Bolivar, MO

#93 Feb 26, 2013
under the blanket wrote:
she cant shut up cause she wants to be right,you cant win if you go down on her level.this nurse i would never want her to put her dirty hands on me.you would never know what she could do.sick sick sick. stinky stinky stinky
She is a good nurse, just time to stop this silliness.
sammysue

Poplar Bluff, MO

#94 Feb 26, 2013
Bewildered wrote:
<quoted text>No. It is just so embarrassing to have this silly never ending babble.
What SHOULD be embarrassing is realizing that people now KNOW what goes on with the staff that work here. Sleeping, playing games on their phones, cheating and fooling around while on state time, being lazy, pill popping, backstabbing each other and causing all kinds of drama instead of doing their jobs. What SHOULD be embarrassing is having people find out how we treat each other and turn on each other even when something is based on a LIE, even to the point of forcing someone to be fired, all based on lies. What SHOULD be embarrassing is the fact that there will always be the so called "good staff" who allow the "bad staff" to get away with their BS because they are too scared or too much of a woosey to stand up for whats right. THATS what's embarrassing!
Biggun

Canton, GA

#95 Feb 26, 2013
sammysue wrote:
<quoted text>
What SHOULD be embarrassing is realizing that people now KNOW what goes on with the staff that work here. Sleeping, playing games on their phones, cheating and fooling around while on state time, being lazy, pill popping, backstabbing each other and causing all kinds of drama instead of doing their jobs. What SHOULD be embarrassing is having people find out how we treat each other and turn on each other even when something is based on a LIE, even to the point of forcing someone to be fired, all based on lies. What SHOULD be embarrassing is the fact that there will always be the so called "good staff" who allow the "bad staff" to get away with their BS because they are too scared or too much of a woosey to stand up for whats right. THATS what's embarrassing!
You made your point. Now is the time to let it go.
dctaco

Poplar Bluff, MO

#96 Feb 26, 2013
I just started reading this post and I would not ever take my loved one to that place. Staff members gang up on a nurse? No matter if she had affair with someone she was not alone there was another person so let's get after him also. Or is he part of your gang. Nurse, these people are touched. Go to work and kill them with kindness. I know it's hard but you are better than this. This is stupid!!! If they do say something, which I doubt, tell them here is a complimentary dildo and go f#+& themselves.(And hand them a porcupine).
sammysue

Poplar Bluff, MO

#97 Feb 26, 2013
Biggun wrote:
<quoted text> You made your point. Now is the time to let it go.
You think? Things should have been "let go" a long, long time ago but people just keep hammering away and then when things really get heated up they want it all dropped. Typical SEMORS, Can't take the heat but you all sure can dish it out. I guess the truth really hurts!
very sad

Campbell, MO

#98 Feb 27, 2013
Really people. My dad works there and has for many years. Every work place has its issues. Its just sad that all of u want to air everyones dirty laundry but ur own. This is ridiculous! This isn't highschool. Its a job and all of u r supposed to be adults. Just glad none mentioned my father. Its just really sad how u all are acting. A job works much smoother when u work as a team. Or just bite the bullet and hush!
sammysue

Poplar Bluff, MO

#99 Feb 27, 2013
There is NO working as a "team", thats part of the problem and the second part is way too many people "bite the bullet and hush" and therefore NOTHING GETS DONE/CHANGED!!!! Your dad would probably understand that and agree 100%(unless of course he's the one in charge) I am sick and tired of seeing good people run off/fired because of all the lies and BS that goes on. As the older ones leave and the new ones come in this is what we are left with...liars, backstabbers, cheaters, druggie and lazy asses that do nothing but stir up drama and make up BS about other people in order to get them fired. And I bet IF your dad were honest he would have to agree that the degree of drama has been on the increase over the past few months, unless, like I said before, he's the one in charge!
this guy

United States

#100 Feb 27, 2013
Would you just shut up or find a new job. I don't work there and know nothing about the place but everybody is tired of hearing all your bitching. Get over it or go somewhere else dumbass
Enough Already

Brighton, MO

#101 Feb 27, 2013
sammysue wrote:
There is NO working as a "team", thats part of the problem and the second part is way too many people "bite the bullet and hush" and therefore NOTHING GETS DONE/CHANGED!!!! Your dad would probably understand that and agree 100%(unless of course he's the one in charge) I am sick and tired of seeing good people run off/fired because of all the lies and BS that goes on. As the older ones leave and the new ones come in this is what we are left with...liars, backstabbers, cheaters, druggie and lazy asses that do nothing but stir up drama and make up BS about other people in order to get them fired. And I bet IF your dad were honest he would have to agree that the degree of drama has been on the increase over the past few months, unless, like I said before, he's the one in charge!
You must be related to Obama, see's himself as the "savior" of the world and you are Obama of the hill.
lynn

Marshall, MO

#102 Feb 27, 2013
sammysue wrote:
WHY? Truth hurt too much and hit too close to home? Thats what happens when sh** is started, its all good until the truth starts to come out, then everybody wants it to stop. BUT then again people on the hill dont like the truth, they like the lies, the backstabbing and the drama, no matter who gets hurt, and trust me, PLENTY of people have been hurt by these idiots! IF ONLY the bosses would man up and DO SOMETHING, but that will never happen. Theres an old saying, you get what you give! So, deal with it!
Ok yu can shut up anytime! Some of us around here actually need our job! Duh we all hv bills!!! I'm sure its just a matter of time before jeff city gets wind of this and try and shut us down! If yu hate yr job so much then LEAVE simple as that!:)) you don't have to keep ranting and raving on here about everything! Shit your bringing all kinds of ppl in this, for what? For nothing! Bc yr trying to make something out of nothing!
sammysue

Poplar Bluff, MO

#103 Feb 28, 2013
You're right "lynn"...people do need their jobs but what should be more important is the clients NEED good caregivers. NOT caregivers that are screwing around with each other on work time, NOT caregivers that are popping pills on work time, NOT caregivers that are sleeping on work time, NOT caregivers that are running between houses to "visit" with other caregivers during work time and certainly NOT caregivers that are more concerned with protecting and covering up for other caregivers. And there is no need to worry, even if Jeff City does get wind of what's going on, they won't do nothing, that's been proven in the past. Sh*t will continue just like always, so don't worry, your job is safe cause like the bosses at SEMORS, Jeff City just down right does not care.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#104 Feb 28, 2013
i am an employee there and u don't know shit about me and have been there for a long time. if u think it is so bad then why are u still working there????? Alot of us are good employees and take damn good care of our clients so stop making it sound like everyone is like this.
sammysue

Poplar Bluff, MO

#105 Feb 28, 2013
happyforever1207 wrote:
i am an employee there and u don't know shit about me and have been there for a long time. if u think it is so bad then why are u still working there????? Alot of us are good employees and take damn good care of our clients so stop making it sound like everyone is like this.
Not too smart using the house number as part of your name is it? And YES there are good ones BUT how "good" can they really be if they keep covering up and protecting the bad ones? TRY, IF you can, to just THINK about that for a minute. Bad corrupts good when good refuses to speak up!

Jefferson City, MO

#106 Feb 28, 2013
KGUGFUGIHOOL

Jefferson City, MO

#107 Feb 28, 2013
LOJ;,'.

Jefferson City, MO

#108 Feb 28, 2013
DFIJ;[PL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neighborhood market 2 hr Opinion 8
Best and Worst vulcanizers at GATES (Jun '12) 3 hr Guest 71
Derek Odle 4 hr Extra Extra 1
Soulmate 4 hr Cheryl 9
What happened to Delica I had not seeing her an... 6 hr Guest 2
Tyler 6 hr Justyn 39
Funeral 6 hr Justyn 1

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance