Lynn

Osceola, MO

#47 Feb 22, 2013
sammysue wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep one thing in mind and pass it on to all your "friends". When you treat people like crap and start a "battle" you can't then complain because it gets nasty. People only get back what they dish out...like I said before...KARMA honey, KARMA!
the only person starting the battle is you!!!!!...nd yes let karma take its course. its all gnarled come back on you! Unless yu have a helping hand in the whole "karma" thing!?!?!??
Lynn

Osceola, MO

#48 Feb 22, 2013
Lol *gna come bck on yu!
sammysue

Poplar Bluff, MO

#49 Feb 23, 2013
Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
the only person starting the battle is you!!!!!...nd yes let karma take its course. its all gnarled come back on you! Unless yu have a helping hand in the whole "karma" thing!?!?!??
Whatever! I'm only responding to what was already started by the liars and backstabbers, that's all. And that's almost all that works at SEMORS anymore, in ALL departments, but especially up on the hill. People lie constantly to get ahead, make someone else look bad and cover up for the druggies, sleepers, cheaters and the lazy. THEN they try to turn it around on people who try to follow policy and make them look bad or work to make their life a living hell. And you better want not to start naming names because I have a feeling you would not like the names I could start calling out.
sammysue

Poplar Bluff, MO

#50 Feb 24, 2013
I won
Lynn

Poplar Bluff, MO

#51 Feb 24, 2013
You didn't win name some names if you can. Come on don't say it and not do it.
Anonymous

United States

#52 Feb 24, 2013
This bitch has no life but to talk bout other ppl
Anonymous

United States

#53 Feb 24, 2013
Come on sammysue were waiting for names
sammysue

Poplar Bluff, MO

#54 Feb 24, 2013
sammysue wrote:
I won
Copy cat..not my post!!!! LOL
sammysue

Poplar Bluff, MO

#55 Feb 24, 2013
Lynn wrote:
You didn't win name some names if you can. Come on don't say it and not do it.
LOL...REALLY? You know who they are the same as I do, the same as everybody on the hill does, and probably the same as people down front know. BUT because of WHO they are or who they are related to, they still have jobs. And the unspoken "code" is and probably always will be...cover-up for the family and lie about and backstab anyone who dares to stand up to them.
cry baby

Poplar Bluff, MO

#56 Feb 24, 2013
name them your on the record
high road

Poplar Bluff, MO

#57 Feb 24, 2013
very interesting
Rick Perry

High Ridge, MO

#58 Feb 24, 2013
Satan shoved a pineapple up Hitler's butt
Anonymous

United States

#59 Feb 24, 2013
sammysue wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...REALLY? You know who they are the same as I do, the same as everybody on the hill does, and probably the same as people down front know. BUT because of WHO they are or who they are related to, they still have jobs. And the unspoken "code" is and probably always will be...cover-up for the family and lie about and backstab anyone who dares to stand up to them.
Then name the name if ur not scared to
Bitches---The Real Aimee

Jefferson City, MO

#60 Feb 24, 2013
I have no idea who has been posting in my place. I know you people are so petty you would love to believe it's me. Perhaps you are so ready to condemn me that you started the post in my name to have me attacked. Drug test me anytime assholes! I have not now nor have I ever stold any meds from here. Its all you benzo heads that would accuse me of that. Terry and I are divorced and just got back together. Yes, after James. Get a life. I don't care what you stupid people think and I can assure you that I have no intention of going anywhere and as far as Jeff City is concerned, I have not now or ever turned anything at SEMORS into them but if I do, I will be happy to let you know. Let's cut the shit and why don't you cute people who have to hide behind screen names come and face me with your stupid bullshit. I don't know who is typing all the stuff about what happens at SEMORS but obviously someone besides me sees that there are problems here. Don't waste time threatening me online. Come to my couch as you so like to say it and talk to me chicken shit!

Jefferson City, MO

#61 Feb 24, 2013
Aimee wrote:
Aimee, Aimee, Aimee... Why are you attacking the hill? Can you blame the mice who play when the kitten is away? You know what I'm talking about. How can you attack the hill when their leader is sleeping with one of her habs? How can you attack the hill when their leader is never at work?
You keep talking KARMA, but what about you and Terry? Does he know about Gilbreath?
If he does know, then I suppose the hill isn't the only "Disfunctional Family" is it? Is that why you are attacking the Family? Because your family is Disfunctional?
Aimee, aim your attention to the right place. Leave the hill alone. We don't appreciate the way you have been behaving.
This sounds like RON, RON, RON or maybe his ho PAULA, PAULA,PAULA. FUNNY THING IS, RON YOU ARE MARRIED AND PAULA YOU ARE TOO. MAKING MORE TIME FOR THE ALCOVE ARE YOU??? PERHAPS YOUR WIFE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW RONNIE
Why other

Murphysboro, IL

#62 Feb 24, 2013
Don't you people have a life. I know you are pathetic when you attempt to bully an honest co worker on topix. You are so afraid of your own shadow that you have to make such hateful comments on a blog! I know who sammysue is and it's not Aimee you idiots. So all your hateful attacks are aimed at her when there are a few of us who know the truth
sweetcheeks

United States

#63 Feb 24, 2013
It is so pathetic to see you people act in such a distasteful manner that you must get on a public forum behind a computer screen and condem someone who hasnt been proven guilty of anything. You must really have a boring lonely life to spend your time trying to make others feel belittled. You need to look deep within yourself and find out where all your hatred is stemming from. I work here also and I am soooo tired of this constant bu!! Shit that goes on. You people are either fighting or f@cking each other. Maybe *hint hint* thats the problem. It is so sad what lengths you pathetic excuses for women will go to for personal excitement. Is your personal life that dull? Maybe if you two werent such b! Tches yok u wouldnt have issues at home.. And you...the a$$ of a man...your so stupid. You are a laughingstock and are nothing even close to a man. Grow up...we just want to do our job and go home to be fufilled.
sammysue

Poplar Bluff, MO

#64 Feb 25, 2013
sweetcheeks wrote:
It is so pathetic to see you people act in such a distasteful manner that you must get on a public forum behind a computer screen and condem someone who hasnt been proven guilty of anything. You must really have a boring lonely life to spend your time trying to make others feel belittled. You need to look deep within yourself and find out where all your hatred is stemming from. I work here also and I am soooo tired of this constant bu!! Shit that goes on. You people are either fighting or f@cking each other. Maybe *hint hint* thats the problem. It is so sad what lengths you pathetic excuses for women will go to for personal excitement. Is your personal life that dull? Maybe if you two werent such b! Tches yok u wouldnt have issues at home.. And you...the a$$ of a man...your so stupid. You are a laughingstock and are nothing even close to a man. Grow up...we just want to do our job and go home to be fufilled.
Somebody FINALLY gets the point. These idiots THINK they know everything but they have NO CLUE what they are doing or what they are talking about. They will hook on to one person and bully and harrass and try to make up sh*t just to get them fired in order to save their own asses. You got people sleeping 1/2 their shift and nothings done, even though they look like they just rolled outta bed almost every morning. You have people screaming and cussing at clients, nothings done. People taking pictures taken of themselves in the bathroom mirrors, posted on FB, nothings done.(Oh wait, they did manage to fire one person for that) Playing games on their phones, texting friends more than doing their jobs and nothings done. Look at the filth in some of the houses and tell me people are "doing their jobs" (oh except when its survey time) The smart assed posters ONLY ASSUMED it was Aimee posting BUT in reality there are LOTS MORE people who work here that are are finally beginning to see and know the TRUTH and are fed up with all the BS that goes on. But then again, thats exactly what they have always done and will to continue to do as long as the folks down front turn a blinded eye. They ASSUME they know something but in reality they know nothing and only the innocent (clients as well as caregivers)get hurt in the cross fire! SEMORS has become a real "rats nest" with the "rats" absolutely running the place and hopefully one day maybe Jeff City will finally do some real housecleaning, starting from the top down!
high road

Poplar Bluff, MO

#65 Feb 25, 2013
using the company computer for bull shit.turn your
self in .
Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#66 Feb 25, 2013
Like no one posting on here can change the city they are in?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Harty 3 hr Trunig 38
That girl 3 hr Guest 10
the music thread (Feb '12) 4 hr Musikologist 63
Tabithas baby bump 5 hr bar hopper 2
Im Sick of All the 9-11 bullsh!t (Sep '13) 8 hr connection to 9 11 28
REVIEW: The Office Bar & Grill (Mar '14) 8 hr guest 2
Roger Petty 12 hr PB Citizen 1
Poplar Bluff Dating
Find my Match

Poplar Bluff People Search